CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
KB didn't know any of what we've learned. She was making sweet potatoes and looking forward to picking out a tree. She was likely having normal conversations with PF about work, about their future.... she didn't know he was rolling his eyes and texting other girls with her every word....and plotting her demise all the while. JMO she may have voluntarily accepted no child support in those preceding months because they were a family after all. Surely he was representing to HER that he was all in. He probably boasted about his inheritance to come so she made financial decisions through that lens. He wasn't providing for them "right now" but he was "going to".... I can imagine her listing him as her life insurance beneficiary because he was her fiance, the father of their child, husband to be. She had no idea she was dancing with the devil, and somehow that makes this just that much more insidious.

MOO
Great post.

Can someone post that?
Here is the rodeo pic...
from link: 'Killer fiance' Patrick Frazee and missing mom Kelsey Berreth broke-up a YEAR before her murder | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• rodeo.jpg
    rodeo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 85
With all due respect, (and I mean that sincerely. I love to see your use name come up!),

I don't think favoritism creates these monsters. I have a brother, a year younger than myself. He was the "Golden Child". I was the one who could do nothing right. But because he has a human soul and a conscious, he was and is a very loving person.

He bent over backwards when we were kids, to do anything for me. He understood, even if he didn't understand why, our parents placed him on a pedestal and it embarrassed him made him feel guilty, and ultimately crippled him as an adult,(in that he never learned how to be an independent adult, very well), but it did not make him a cruel evil person. I. M. extremity strong opinion,
You can not do what PF did and blame mommy. No way.

I can’t thank you enough for this post. I completely agree. I raised my sons the best I could. Not everything comes back on the parents. Who knows how you would behave after your son has been accused of a horrible crime?

But then there’s class (the Berreth family) and then there’s not.

all IMO

It makes me nervous that they are saying “likely” and “possibly” when referring to the blood DNA. Can they not say definitively? Anyone think this will leave room for doubt in the juror’s minds?
That’s just how they speak.

“100 septillion” is a very big number.

So far, she says the blood found on the side of the bath tub, on the front of the fire place and on the baby gate in Berreth’s home is much more likely to be that of Kelsey Berreth. She says for some, 100 septillion times more likely to be Kelsey’s.

She reports that the blood evidence she tested is about 100 septillion times more likely to be #KelseyBerreth’s blood than any other person. That’s 100 with 24 zeros behind it. @KKTV11News #PatrickFrazee

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Last edited:
I have been exposed to manipulators/controllers/ narcissists. They get violent if you differ from their commands. They know who they can manipulate. If the submissive victim becomes belligerent, they want them out of the way & Kelsey had something this controller wanted: his child.

As a family law attorney who has seen this play out too often, control of the child and not wanting to pay support was always my number one motive for this case.

I have a cases where a parent has fought bitterly for the child they claim to adore. But when they think no one is watching they neglect the kid, put them in super unsafe situations and generally show they don’t really care.

Yet these are the cases where it’s super hard to get witnesses to testify voluntarily because they fear getting killed or harm to their kids, pets, parents. These are the cases I most worry about someone showing up and blowing me away at the office. No one is going to dare get between the parent and THEIR child. Yet nothing the parent does shows they actually love the child.

It’s about possession and control and that’s more important than anything to some people.

With all due respect, (and I mean that sincerely. I love to see your use name come up!),

I don't think favoritism creates these monsters. I have a brother, a year younger than myself. He was the "Golden Child". I was the one who could do nothing right. But because he has a human soul and a conscious, he was and is a very loving person.

He bent over backwards when we were kids, to do anything for me. He understood, even if he didn't understand why, our parents placed him on a pedestal and it embarrassed him made him feel guilty, and ultimately crippled him as an adult,(in that he never learned how to be an independent adult, very well), but it did not make him a cruel evil person. I. M. extremity strong opinion,
You can not do what PF did and blame mommy. No way.
Good explanation. My older "golden child" sister didn't grow up mean either.

Or she grinds her teeth at night.

Stress can contribute to teeth grinding. And I’ve been waiting all week for the BBM quote below to be brought into court!

Robert Hill, another flight instructor for Doss Aviation, ..<snip>
When talking about her relationship with Frazee, Hill recalls she would say he was "good and working," then changed to say he was “acting like a dick” and causing her stress.

Wouldn't it be delicious if, in all this DNA testing, it could be discovered that PF is not the father?

Can we just agree that that darling little girl just has double of her mother's DNA?

And after this trial, the Frazees will do one right thing -- and leave Miss K with KB's parents. Not fight for custody. Not demand visitation. Go back to the Franch and let the Berreth family grieve in peace. Her safety should be the only thing that matters.

Just my own wishful thinking...

KB didn't know any of what we've learned. She was making sweet potatoes and looking forward to picking out a tree. She was likely having normal conversations with PF about work, about their future.... she didn't know he was rolling his eyes and texting other girls with her every word....and plotting her demise all the while. JMO she may have voluntarily accepted no child support in those preceding months because they were a family after all. Surely he was representing to HER that he was all in. He probably boasted about his inheritance to come so she made financial decisions through that lens. He wasn't providing for them "right now" but he was "going to".... I can imagine her listing him as her life insurance beneficiary because he was her fiance, the father of their child, husband to be. She had no idea she was dancing with the devil, and somehow that makes this just that much more insidious.

MOO
Excellent post!

As a family law attorney who has seen this play out too often, control of the child and not wanting to pay support was always my number one motive for this case.

I have a cases where a parent has fought bitterly for the child they claim to adore. But when they think no one is watching they neglect the kid, put them in super unsafe situations and generally show they don’t really care.

Yet these are the cases where it’s super hard to get witnesses to testify voluntarily because they fear getting killed or harm to their kids, pets, parents. These are the cases I most worry about someone showing up and blowing me away at the office. No one is going to dare get between the parent and THEIR child. Yet nothing the parent does shows they actually love the child.

It’s about possession and control and that’s more important than anything to some people.
Thanks for explaining that!!

I only differ with you on one point....perhaps the thing Kelsey had that Patrick wanted was future access to "his" money.

I just don't believe he was all googly-eyed about being a daddy.

Add together future child support he'd have to fork over, Kelsey's life insurance for which he was perhaps about to no longer be named beneficiary and the mysterious estate from his father and I think there's your motive.

Maybe that will be the grand finale of the trial.....right before the tooth?

MOO

Looking at the relationship between mama and HER boy I get the sense of the type of person PF is when it comes to HIS child. Children are a mirror of their emotions to narcissists. They are vessels. Belongings. But just look at how hard so many child abusers fight for possession of the kids they later starve and/or otherwise torture to death. Despite having so many options.

Jhessye Shockley. Noah Mcintosh. Maleah Davis. Gabriel Fernandez.

I can go on and on with lists of kids whose parents fought relative support of social services to retain or regain custody of their kids and then killed them.

Possession. They fight fiercely for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member