Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville neighbors love to come out of the woodwork when something happens. As usual, everyone had all these "suspicions" but no one said anything.

Maddening. But even in cases where reports are made and the family is in the system, things happen. For instance, Conner and Brinley, a current case here on Websleuths. Mom is saying the 8 year old boy hung his 5 year old sister and himself to death. Nope.

Been doing what mom’s do...taking care of my kids❤️...just checking in to see if there has been anymore news as to BW’s health? I have not read the affidavit yet, just following what you all have posted so Thank You All So Very Much for posting what has been happening.
I feel the need to get this ball rolling. I want answers, however difficult those may be to hear, as to what happened to lil Taylor. And I want BW to be punished to the fullest extent of the law...civilian AND military, because no matter how ya slice it, Taylor is gone due to at least neglect...AT LEAST as far as we know right now.
MOO

And with all these cases of these precious children, I'm reminded once again of my own childhood. Thankfully it wasn't this severe, but there was abuse and neglect. And it was shocking and saddening to learn as an adult from multiple neighbors, family members, and friends that they knew something was going on in our home that wasn't right, but they didn't want to get involved or didn't think it was any of their business.

I'm reaching middle age, and suffer daily with multiple mental health diagnoses including PTSD and constant flashbacks, I struggle to make it through each day.

I have an awesome support system and an even greater faith in God, but it is so tremendously important for people to know that it is everyone's responsibility to report any sign of neglect or abuse in any child- a stranger or one well known to you. The effects of abuse or neglect have the power to be life-threatening/taking and tragic in the immediate future or disabling for a life-time.

eta
Rest in Jesus' arms sweet Taylor Rose
I'm so sorry that you went through all of that and that no one spoke out for you. They were so wrong. Sending hugs.

I don't think you were the only only one to feel that way Edinlass, I respect your opinion and I've found we share a lot of the same opinions in these cases. I, personally feel had she died, it would have been a cop out, she would have never had to explain herself, what happened to little Taylor, now she has to face whatever happened, and hopefully, justice will be served. MOO
Of course it's not a guarantee that she will ever tell the truth about Taylor Rose. I'm sure whatever story, if we hear one, will be self-benefiting herself. JMO

I know of someone who was recently on a vent for a month. She even gave birth while on a vent. Ugh, it sounded like a nightmare to me to be on a vent and conscious and aware for a whole month.

Sorry, just now catching up! But yes, it is completely possible to be on a vent for a month (or more!), but you definitely do not need to be in a medically induced coma to be on a vent. I have seen patient's try to talk with a vent in- the vent is just needed when they can not breathe adequately without support. However, a patient being in a medically induced coma and not on a vent is much, much more rare, though I suppose it is possible.

I am sorry for the person you know, but I am happy that they are off the vent now!

Been doing what mom’s do...taking care of my kids❤️...just checking in to see if there has been anymore news as to BW’s health? I have not read the affidavit yet, just following what you all have posted so Thank You All So Very Much for posting what has been happening.
I feel the need to get this ball rolling. I want answers, however difficult those may be to hear, as to what happened to lil Taylor. And I want BW to be punished to the fullest extent of the law...civilian AND military, because no matter how ya slice it, Taylor is gone due to at least neglect...AT LEAST as far as we know right now.
MOO

Nope.

I'm going to be curious to see when the time of death was. How can no one miss a child for MONTHS????? If it comes out that she murdered that baby in her previous apartment and left her to rot until just a few weeks ago when she took her to Alabama, I'm going to lose my crap. Drop your kid off at a fire station or hospital if you don't want them or can't care for them. Seems like her family would've gladly taken her. But to let her suffer like she did.. OMG I'm so mad.

People are so afraid now a day's to report something that they see out of fear they'll be an accessory, or someone won't like them anymore of they speak up. Yet the end result is always the same.. a dead child that didn't ask to be brought into this messed up world. I can't bring myself to read the warrant because I'd probably break my phone.

That would make perfect sense.

Something happened here, that’s the bottom line. I don’t believe (or I don’t want to) that Taylor was neglected for all of her 5 short years.

I think if she had been neglected that long people would know. Whomever watched her while BW was both at work and out to sea. The Pediatric clinic and Immunization clinics on base.

Is it against the rules in the military to date each other! Also check out her FB. She don't look like a sailor...I think alit has been deleted from her page. It maybe that's when she started going to the far side.

Of course it's not a guarantee that she will ever tell the truth about Taylor Rose. I'm sure whatever story, if we hear one, will be self-benefiting herself. JMO
I agree completely, it's never their fault is it?..... I'm just glad she made it and we hopefully will get to see justice be served, and she will have to live with herself every day knowing what happened to her gorgeous little girl. MOO

I'm going to be curious to see when the time of death was. How can no one miss a child for MONTHS????? If it comes out that she murdered that baby in her previous apartment and left her to rot until just a few weeks ago when she took her to Alabama, I'm going to lose my crap. Drop your kid off at a fire station or hospital if you don't want them or can't care for them. Seems like her family would've gladly taken her. But to let her suffer like she did.. OMG I'm so mad.

People are so afraid now a day's to report something that they see out of fear they'll be an accessory, or someone won't like them anymore of they speak up. Yet the end result is always the same.. a dead child that didn't ask to be brought into this messed up world. I can't bring myself to read the warrant because I'd probably break my phone.

BBM

Exactly! Especially the sister or the godmother.....why didn't BW ask for help if she needed it?

Well, well, well, the plot thickens. While we wait for more information to come out - and I'm betting it will - we can only guess a scenario based on what was released today.

My questions right now: Was Brianna angry at Taylor's bio father for not paying child support or being around to help - IOW was this an act of rage and revenge? Was she angry at Taylor for interfering with her Navy career? Why did she isolate herself and Taylor from extended family?

I see nothing that would have stopped all options for child care so why was Taylor left alone so often? And I see no signs of mental illness - Brianna was able to conduct her work and life with no hint that she was feeling overwhelmed or stressed. It could be argued that the condition of her apartment and the condition of Taylor (wandering alone, wearing the same pjs, etc.) could point to a mental meltdown except apparently no coworkers noticed and at no time did she take advantage of any support the Navy may offer.

Without more information if I had to guess then I'd say Brianna took out her anger on Taylor in the form of neglect and maybe physical abuse. Anger/rage at who or what I don't know. The autopsy should reveal more.

I'm sorry Taylor's bio dad didn't do more - I'm sick of the "baby mama baby daddy" crap that seems to be currently acceptable in our society. You wanna have a fun roll in the hay? Then use a condom or be prepared to co-parent a vulnerable, innocent child for the next 18 years. MOO.

I wonder if she was working 12 hour shifts and had Taylor stay at home rather than pay a sitter. USAF base CDCs are required to report a child that has been left with them for longer than 8 hours, but parents are frequently put on 11 hour shifts. My SO actually had to send my stepson to live with his dad for a few months because my SO was put on 12s and his then wife was overseas in the desert. The daycare told him they would have to notify his CO if my stepson was left with them for longer than 8 hours, and he couldnt find a sitter he could afford willing to take a baby for 14 hours a day. So, SS staying with grandparents was logical.
It happens more than you think, too. I was actually sent to live with my grandma because both parents were sent to Korea on remotes, but my dad was put on 12s for 2 months before he left and again, no sitter wanted a baby for 14 hours day.
I used to work at an afterschool program. We kept the kids for three hours after school and a lot of parents who worked later than that would have babysitters and even daycare center employees pick their kids up. I'm not saying it would be easy, but I think splitting 12 hours between daycare and a babysitter would have been an option and it would certainly be better than leaving the kid home alone. It kind of pisses me off that the military would put parents in that situation to be honest.

Edit: my fat fingers and this phone made typos

Last edited:

Well if that is the case then she is definitely NOT autistic bc her nose would have never been able to handle that smell!!!!

Everyone in Florida regardless of income receives a year of free preK, paid by Florida, at a preschool of your choice (mostly private). I would imagine this was offered at the base as well.
Really? Do you have a link for this? Every single family I know is paying or has paid for preschool - whether it’s a 2 day program at a church or 5 days at kindercare - if this is true there are a lot of families who do not know about this - I would love to inform them of this free program that doesn’t seem to exist in Central florida
JMO

He reported that BW routinely arrived home between 1830 and 1900, “carrying food apparently for one person.” I suppose it could have been a fruit and a vegetable or what else I don't know, but take out or fast food makes more sense. If she didn't bother to change her child out of pj's as stated by the neighbor then I doubt she would bother to prepare a meal from fresh ingredients when a 5 year old should be having a bath and getting ready for bed. Anyway, LE believes it important enough to make it a part of their official affidavit.
Very good points you make.

Also, let’s not loose sight of the fact that she wasn’t returning home with her purse/bag, take out food, a child in one hand, a child’s day bag, artwork in another hand, and a prescription between the teeth (like some moms come home). Come on, the wandering child looking for “mommy” is all I needed to hear.

I can't find a link. The only BW I'm finding in Jacksonville on FB has her ample butt as a cover photo. Is that the right one?
Well she's from Jacksonville. And some of her friends mention the base. I'm just going by that, that, it is her. Big cooincidense if not. I'm going to poke around to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77