CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: FBI unable to link tooth from burn pile at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch to #KelseyBerreth. Other testing found it was human and belonged to female. Tooth was pulverized into consistency of dust during failed consumptive test. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Well they have the blood proof, and witness,after witness.

This is what PF meant when he remarked about the case being so widely talked/published about. If the case had remained local, he must have thought no big problem. But, the headlines, TV coverage were a worry that came true for him. Praying for justice for Kelsey.

If anyone is thinking about committing the perfect murder, they should look no further than this case.

Basically just look at what PF did, and do the exact opposite.

Perfect crime right there.
Lol! So true! And I about choked when I saw you’re new avatar! Too funny!

Do you think we will hear from the CPS worker PF spoke with?

Perhaps there wasn’t enough of the tooth for evidence.

But thinking if they pulled up PF’s search history they’ll find “at
what temperature do I need to burn a body at for there to be no evidence” ..... he ain’t a smart one, that PF

LOL. The very last trial I followed had that exact same google search.

Dellen Millard... much like PF, he also was an arrogant, narcissistic pyschopath, who thought he was untouchable. And oddly enough, he has the strangest mother who I’ve ever encountered... so much damning evidence for his guilt (in 3 murders no less), yet mommy steadfastly believes her baby boy is an angel. I get a bit of the same vibe from SF.

Thank god these fools aren’t near as clever as they think they are.

Lol! So true! And I about choked when I saw you’re new avatar! Too funny!

Do you think we will hear from the CPS worker PF spoke with?

I really couldn’t even venture a guess there. I would have expected her to have been called much earlier, but they might decide to circle back.

Does anyone know how to setup one of those polls with a link we sometimes see on WS cases here?

I think we already know what it would show but it would be interesting to see an anonymous poll for this question:

Question:
Based on all the evidence you have heard was covered in the trial, if you were on the jury and had to decide this case today, what would your verdict be for PF?
A-Guilty
B-Not Guilty
C-Undecided - cannot decide one way or the other

Maybe someone who knows how to setup one of those polls can set one up for us in next day or so.

BBM:

It is her tooth.

The fact that DNA couldn't be extracted doesn't change the fact that it's KB's tooth.

Think of it this way: The fact that KB's body hasn't been found doesn't mean she's not dead.

It simply means people need to use critical thinking skills in looking at all of the evidence to reach that logical conclusion.

The weight of evidence is cumulative in a case.
This is one of the pieces that still has significant weight and value, despite the fact that DNA was not recoverable.

It ain't a nothingburger:
  • It's a human tooth.
  • It's a female tooth.
  • It was recovered from the burn at the franch.
  • It was likely broken as a result of blunt force, per testimony by an expert.
  • The blood found in KB's townhome supports that this was KB's tooth.
  • KK's account of the scene at KB's townhome and the burn at the franch supports that this was KB's tooth.
Not To Worry.
We're good here.
It's her tooth.

JMO.

Yes!
Putting you on our shoulders and carrying you through the streets, GK!

I wonder if the timeframe for the trial was based on the assumption that the defense would spend more time cross-examining the prosecution's witnesses. It's hard to tell from the media reporting, but I don't get the impression the defense has been spending much time cross-examining the witnesses.

I think the defense is largely pinning its hopes on proving the "facts don't add up" in the closing argument.

What order are closing arguments presented in? Does defense go last or does prosecution?

I'll bet the defense are hoping he's convicted.

BREAKING: FBI unable to link tooth from burn pile at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch to #KelseyBerreth. Other testing found it was human and belonged to female. Tooth was pulverized into consistency of dust during failed consumptive test. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

This is still great news. As much as we hoped Kelsey's DNA would be found, this is still a win for the DA. How could any doubt that it is her tooth? What would be a reasonable explanation for finding a female tooth on that burn pile ? I cant think of a single reason other than that's where he got rid of her remains!

This is still great news. As much as we hoped Kelsey's DNA would be found, this is still a win for the DA. How could any doubt that it is her tooth? What would be a reasonable explanation for finding a female tooth on that burn pile ? I cant think of a single reason other than that's where he got rid of her remains!

Yeah, I was just hoping that they could prove it was a human tooth. I thought that was realistic, and would have been damning.

But determining that it was also a female tooth, was a huge bonus. The defense can’t say that it belongs to some animal, or that it’s PF’s or something.

Where it was found is key, as it was an area that had not been searched and excavated prior to KK directing law enforcement to it.

Massive corroboration, especially when coupled with the burned plastic.

The more I read and hear about KB, the more she reminds me of the kind of person I would want to know. I find myself thinking of how lonely she might have felt far away from her family trying to make a life with someone that talked/treated her very poorly. She probably needed to seek treatment for stress and anxiety because of the man currently in her life. He probably told her she was crazy many times, you know, the old gaslighting technique.

They need to put him away so no other woman will suffer like Kelsey did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288