CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw thank you! She was the best lil thing. I’ve been wanting to change my avatar, esp for this trial, but I just can’t bring myself to yet.

Maybe when the guilty verdict comes in, and there’s finally “justice” for Kelsey. That will be the perfect excuse to change it!
No need to change it. It is adorable. I certainly understand the sentiment.

Me too. So when blood tests positive and shows more than one contributor, it doesn't mean it's more than one person's blood. That was good info/intel from that witness explained in a pretty straightforward way. I really like that they are not overwhelming the jury with overly complicated explanations.

This was so simplified compared to the days of the OJ Simpson DNA explanations.

Progress!

I'm a newby and have been following this case closely, we lived for many years just outside of Woodland Park. I would think there would've been DNA on the outside of the tote, putting a body inside wouldn't be an easy process plus the dog hit on where the tote was supposedly placed in the driveway of CBs condo if I remember right. Maybe the DNA degraded while the tote was sitting on the hay but the dog could still smell it. I sure hate to hear no DNA from the hay or the tooth.

Welcome GKPShausta. :):):)
Yes, many hate hearing that there is no DNA from the Hay or Tooth.
Hope to see more posts from you.

This doesn't make any sense. She asked this after returning from maternity leave?

I would imagine she thought of nothing else while on maternity leave but having to leave her baby with the Frazees and can see how she would have been looking at her options with HR.

I remember doing exactly that.

Last edited:
Frazee trial: Berreth's coworkers say she was quiet, sweet
The trial will resume at 8:30 a.m. Thursday. Fourth Judicial District Attorney Dan May said he expects the prosecution will be able to wrap their witnesses Thursday. One witness, who will arrive in Colorado from out of state on Thursday morning, is their second-to-last witness, May said. At the latest, they will rest their case Friday morning, he said. Defense attorney Adam Stiegerwald said he also anticipates closing statements on Friday afternoon after their witnesses.

When Judge Sells asked how much time they'll need for closing statements, May said about 30 minutes for the prosecution and Stiegerwald said an hour for the defense.

RBBM

Interesting. Only an hour for the defense.

JMVHO.

This doesn't make any sense. She asked this after returning from maternity leave?

Here's the part of Sam's comments verbatim on this:

Melissa Russ (?) HR business partner at Doss

She was the one that really worked with Berreth about switching from full time to part time. Told her that part time employees don't get benefits. So Russ tried explaining that to her, because she didn't want her to lose medical benefits for her and her daughter. So they were trying to figure that out by the end of the year. Ultimately they decided those benefits would hold in place through the end of 2018, but that was not decided until after Thanksgiving. So it would seem that that message never made it to Kelsey Berreth.

There's no cross.

Jury question #39 of trial: Did Berreth mention why she wanted part time status?

Russ said she doesn't believe she got a specific answer, only that she began asking about it after returning from maternity leave.

She was excused and released.

Speaking of teeth... @SamKraemerTV reminded me of an odd fact that has yet to be addressed:

According to a search warrant published in March, five teeth were found in Frazee's home during a search of the property between early Dec & late Jan. That story: bit.ly/2CJXDLq

I can help you Liz! Nothingburger.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter

I didn't type this in my earlier notes, but Sam noted the irony that Kelsey said PF didn't want to go to her company holiday party because he "didn't like wearing khakis or slacks." Essentially what he's had to wear to court every day. :D

I didn't type this in my earlier notes, but Sam noted the irony that Kelsey said PF didn't want to go to her company holiday party because he "didn't like wearing khakis or slacks." Essentially what he's had to wear to court every day. :D

I forgot about that myself. What a ridiculous excuse.

God help me, but could Kelsey have been pregnant again? We may never know that answer, unless she told someone in confidence or a doctor comes forward to confirm. She might not have told Patrick yet, afraid of his reaction?
^^sbm

Day 8 Sam Kraemer fb live recap: I don't believe KB was pregnant. Sam provided that KB was on her menstrual period on date she went missing, but did not provide the source for this information.

^^sbm

Day 8 Sam Kraemer fb live recap: I don't believe KB was pregnant. Sam provided that KB was on her menstrual period on date she went missing, but did not provide the source for this information.
Ha! And he was super uncomfortable talking about it too.

But I do recall this coming from somewhere a while back myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53