Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Wiley
@KellyWileyNews

BREAKING: Arrest warrants reveal the information behind Brianna Williams's neglect charges. Arrest reports show a neighbor observed 5-year-old Taylor Williams left alone "at least every other day" at their southside apartment. @WJXT
And everyone turned a blind eye. Disgusting. Moo

Regarding that FB page, with the complaints about the deadbeat dad, I don't believe it's the same person. If that profile pic is the BW of that page....it does not resemble Brianna .
There's a pic of Brianna that I hadn't seen before, on Kelly Wiley's twitter......compare the chins in particular, and facial structure. Not the same person imo.
Kelly Wiley (@KellyWileyNews) | Twitter

Make an anonymous call. Not a good enough excuse now that the poor sweet child is likely deceased.
Was thinking he would probably have to meet them and give details. Not trying to make an excuse...there is no excuse. Just thinking of a reason he might not get involved. There's a great deal of not my business attitude these days.

Was thinking he would probably have to meet them and give details. Not trying to make an excuse...there is no excuse. Just thinking of a reason he might not get involved. There's a great deal of not my business attitude these days.
I can tell you with my experiences here with DSS, he could very well have called, and nothing happened. He could have called a couple of times. Same.

I just wanted to post I have called LE on 3 very young children (under 4 yr) in my yard, on my swings, with NO adult in view. I was leaving my residence and didn't want to just run off and leave them there. I had NO clue where they came from or who they belonged to and they had been there for an hour already. I was laughed at and made fun of when LE got there. I never called again because it was pointless.
Also in I have called CPS concerning children being left alone to fend for themselves and the house being a total mess. CPS told me unless there were beating the children they usually don't take the kids. So CPS was useless. I have NO faith in the system at all.......

Regarding that FB page, with the complaints about the deadbeat dad, I don't believe it's the same person. If that profile pic is the BW of that page....it does not resemble Brianna .
There's a pic of Brianna that I hadn't seen before, on Kelly Wiley's twitter......compare the chins in particular, and facial structure. Not the same person imo.
Kelly Wiley (@KellyWileyNews) | Twitter
I agree that it looks nothing like her.

Sorry if this has already been posted. This neighbor saw her wandering the apartments and just made her go back into her apartment and lock the door?
Saw her alone in her apartment other days?
Were no reports made regarding child welfare to the proper agencies?

Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom
Maybe there was and nothing was done. I should hope someone would at the very least look out for her, but you know, there's such a thing as lawsuits and kidnapping charges these days- good people who probably would let her in their apartments and watch and feed her until the mother came home, would be reluctant to do that today.

Poor kid, this is heartbreaking.

That's why I was curious about the source... if it was an older or newer source from paperwork or from medical records, or a relative's description of the tattoo... ect.

If they were going by her Military record, it might have not simply been in there. Like your suppose to put in a request chit for the tattoos you get, and many people don't.

I can see why a man would not risk taking a young girl into his own apartment nowadays, but to return her to a squalid mess and know she is alone? He could have called the apt management, could have asked a female neighbor to watch her until mom could be located, could have called LE. There is no way I could just take a 5yr old and leave her in an apt. That's just contributing to neglect.

I can see why a man would not risk taking a young girl into his own apartment nowadays, but to return her to a squalid mess and know she is alone? He could have called the apt management, could have asked a female neighbor to watch her until mom could be located, could have called LE. There is no way I could just take a 5yr old and leave her in an apt. That's just contributing to neglect.

Calling LE would have been the best bet. Had she had to go to the station enough, LE would have turned her over to CPS or she’d have straightened up and gotten someone responsible to watch her child.

Referring to a misunderstanding about something I posted. I said that she was probably staying in the barracks because she is property of the Navy and it would be harder for journalists and reporters to get access to her on base because not just anyone can go on base, she would be left alone to do her job.

I did not say she was ordered to stay in the barracks by the military.
To reiterate my point: staying in the barracks would make it a lot harder for reporters to track her down and be in her face constantly because of lack of access to the barracks on base. Sorry if I didn’t make myself as clear as I thought I had.

Question. We’ve gotten official word from LE that the remains found in Alabama belonged to Taylor Rose Williams, correct? Why hasn’t this thread been marked “Deceased” and moved to “located”? Is there a specific reason or requirement that still has to come to fruition? I’ve been absent for awhile and wondering if requirements have changed. If not, I apologize and please don’t sent me WS jail.

I worked for the local DCF from 2005-2017; most of my friends still do and this case has been a hot discussion because usually the families have history with them.
This is the part I don't understand either.... usually we will have heard how DCF were involved multiple times etc... did BW slip under the radar because she lived a solitary life, kept family away? Will we hear DCF we're involved?

I can't imagine seeing her home alone every other day and doing nothing about it, not that I'm blaming the neighbour, we don't know if he reported it or not yet, but I feel bad for him now, he must carry some guilt due to being aware of what was happening and wondering if he could have done more.

I'm also puzzled with pics we've seen of Taylor, she looks, clean, happy, well dressed, taken care of. I know a pic doesn't show what's going on behind the scenes but generally in these cases, the children look unkempt, sad, their surroundings look dirty etc :( MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆