Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Austin
@AnthonyReports

That light shining is where investigators are still gathering evidence on this cold night in Alabama where humans remains believed to be little Taylor Williams were found.
@FCN2go
#findtaylorwilliams

EJTphu5XYAAeWvd

Anthony Austin on Twitter

I had to google what BOKE means, but agree completely, it makes me sick too! Poor, poor baby, the sad fact is it'll never end... I'll follow this one through then I'm gone for a while. With Lizzy Shelley, Maleah Davis, little Cupcake McKinney and now Taylor.... I'm done! Edited to add, I'm so sorry for forgetting beautiful Noah Tomlin!

Last edited:
Question. We’ve gotten official word from LE that the remains found in Alabama belonged to Taylor Rose Williams, correct? Why hasn’t this thread been marked “Deceased” and moved to “located”? Is there a specific reason or requirement that still has to come to fruition? I’ve been absent for awhile and wondering if requirements have changed. If not, I apologize and please don’t sent me WS jail.

Word being used is "believed". No official confirmation it is Taylor at this time.

Sheriff: Remains in Alabama believed to be Taylor Rose Williams

Remains found wooded area in Alabama during search for Taylor Rose Williams

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever that the Child Development Center would call someone if your child was there more than 8 hours because everyone works either 8 or 12 hr shifts.Add in an hour lunch and you're child is at daycare for 9 hours. Plus you have to drop them off early because you need time to sign them in, talk to their teacher, put their stuff in their cubby, say goodbye and have time to get to work. There's an extra 10-20 minutes. My son attended the CDC from 8 weeks-3 yrs and not one time did I get reported for him being there over 8 hours. Over 12 hours would make sense because they're only open from 6-6 and they can't close if there is a child there.
I think someone pointed out that was a misunderstanding on my part, but regardless, BW could have worked out a daycare/babysitting situation. She chose not to for some reason and left her daughter to fend for herself apparently.

I had to google what BOKE means, but agree completely, it makes me sick too! Poor, poor baby, the sad fact is it'll never end... I'll follow this one through then I'm gone for a while. With Lizzy Shelley, Maleah Davis, little Cupcake McKinney and now Taylor.... I'm done! Edited to add, I'm so sorry for forgetting beautiful Noah Tomlin!

Sorry to confuse. Yeah it makes me sick.

I think maybe the neighbor DID say something to somebody about Taylor's situation because she disappeared not long after and when he asked about her was told she was being cared for elsewhere. Who knows how many times and to whom BW told that lie.

Question. We’ve gotten official word from LE that the remains found in Alabama belonged to Taylor Rose Williams, correct? Why hasn’t this thread been marked “Deceased” and moved to “located”? Is there a specific reason or requirement that still has to come to fruition? I’ve been absent for awhile and wondering if requirements have changed. If not, I apologize and please don’t sent me WS jail.
It is still pending on if it is Taylor.

Too bad the judges & everybody couldn’t hold court in BW’s hospital room...
I don’t think she is going to ever tell what happened. She made LE FBI & so on search for Taylor. Now they are picking up the pieces :( They have to sift through the remains, put the puzzle together & figure out what really happened. Makes me ill.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member