Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
245.86 11/13/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Denied 11/13/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE
Given the relatively little notice. The court will, however, entertain a motion for a deposition at some other date.

248.86 11/13/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Sustained 11/13/2019 HON CESAR

245.86 11/13/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Denied 11/13/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE
Given the relatively little notice. The court will, however, entertain a motion for a deposition at some other date.

248.86 11/13/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Sustained 11/13/2019 HON CESAR

Fotis Dulos gets his way again, where most would not.

To be fair, though, perhaps the Judge noted that it's difficult for him to find a lawyer who has the time to represent him, and is not instead too busy getting arrested (for marital rape, DUI, selling drugs to minors, etc.,) in jail, defending himself in court, attacking families whose babies were murdered, or -- simply too busy trying to undermine the Constitution.

Last edited:
136.00 11/13/2019 P REQUEST TO AMEND COMPLAINT/AMENDMENT
Document.gif
newred.gif

THIRD AMENDED COMPLAINT

If anyone has any ideas on why Atty Weinstein is proposing the deletion of the $2.3 million loan associated with 4Jx I'd be interested in hearing it. This proposed 3rd Amended complaint retains the $500,000 loan from FD FIL but deletes the $2.3 million associated with 4Jx where the Farbers put up collateral. I have to go back and check the other documents as I think this $2.3 million might be captured in the foreclosure action but I'm not absolutely sure. Ideas? MOO

Actual wills do end up recorded in City Hall after a person has passed away. Wills that set up estates (including trusts) will be recorded. Maybe that is what they are referring to.
Perhaps FD was concerned that for 'whatever reason' he didn't get the call or letter that he was in/out of the will.

Yep, its April Fool's Day in November in CT.

MOO

Fotis Dulos gets his way again, where most would not. BMM

To be fair, though, perhaps the Judge noted that it's difficult for him to find a lawyer who has the time to represent him, and is not instead too busy getting arrested (for marital rape, DUI, selling drugs to minors, etc.,) in jail, defending himself in court, attacking families whose babies were murdered, or -- simply too busy trying to undermine the Constitution.
I just can't figure out what Judge Cesar Noble is thinking...??? Where did he come from? What is his background? I'm going to dig around. moo

If anyone has any ideas on why Atty Weinstein is proposing the deletion of the $2.3 million loan associated with 4Jx I'd be interested in hearing it. This proposed 3rd Amended complaint retains the $500,000 loan from FD FIL but deletes the $2.3 million associated with 4Jx where the Farbers put up collateral. I have to go back and check the other documents as I think this $2.3 million might be captured in the foreclosure action but I'm not absolutely sure. Ideas? MOO

Maybe he is trying to close the case before the murder charges are filed? Seems too simple, but the post from the woman whose husband is in LE said something about the civil cases interfering with the criminal case. Is that possible?

Perfection!

All I can add is to just keep stacking the charges for both MT and FD. Keep stacking them HIGHER AND DEEPER until we get to the point where possible murder charge might not even add all that much time for MT.

There were at least 3 other charges for MT in AW2 IMO that States Atty didn't add but clearly could have. MT and Atty Bowman want to remain silence and wait for a jury trial as is their right.

No problem. But by the time that such a trial ever happens know that if the charges keep stacking that 30-40 possible years in prison could just be a basic reality in terms of potential prison time and this might just be before any murder charges are laid IMO.

MT and Atty Bowman might not have as many options as I might have initially expected given the activities to which MT now seems to have been privy. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out and how the 'silence game' works for MT. I am also curious if this 'silence game' legal strategy can be taken all the way through trial up until the point where the Judge opens the jury verdict which my guess will be 'guilty'? Is MT willing to risk spending the better part of her life in a cold CT prison for FD?

MOO

Silence game until all charges are presented against MT. That avoids the risk of using any leverage against minor arrest warrant details. Saving her leverage for the Big One. She will only have one chance to throw the winning dice. Rolling the dice now could use up any number of good combinations. Coming up snake eyes would not be good. I’d wait, too.
Bc MT is silent, I believe she will roll. And when she rolls, it’ll be huge. Mark my words. It will seal his coffin. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She’s been scorned and she knows it.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Troconis deposition in civil suit to be made public

HARTFORD — Michelle Troconis’ deposition in civil lawsuits against Fotis Dulos will be made public, despite efforts to keep it private by attorneys on both sides.

Judge Cesar Noble has denied motions made by attorneys Richard Weinstein, who represents Jennifer Dulos’ mother Gloria Farber in the lawsuits, and Andrew Bowman, who represents Troconis.

Noble ruled that the deposition transcript, along with the attorneys’ motions were considered “judicial documents” and could not be sealed without cause.

That presumption, Noble wrote, can only be overridden by “substantial privacy interests” or in situations where access is sought for “improper purposes.”
Weinstein accused Troconis of making “a mockery” of the deposition and filed a motion to compel her to answer the questions. Bowman is seeking to avoid having his client provide answers during a deposition on her former boyfriend’s finances because he fears it could incriminate her in the criminal proceedings.

No ruling has been made whether Troconis is required to answer the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member