CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
didn't dbdb11 post Barbaras return date? I suppose she could have extended her stay, but I do not think that was the original purpose.
Edited as found link CA - CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #3

Barbara's return date was 1 August.

I wonder who made the flight reservation and set the return date?

Also... why did RT not schedule to travel to HK with his 'love of my life' during her time of stress and concern for her ailing brother? What is RT's definition of 'love of my life'?

Just curious....

This is interesting:

'They told me I was being deceptive': Husband of missing 69-year-old bikini-clad hiker admits cops think he's the prime suspect after failing a polygraph as Mojave Desert search enters day 6

bbm
Robert Thomas says they were hiking approximately 20 miles (32 kilometers) north of the I-40 freeway and east of Kelbaker Rd when they got separated and authorities have been searching around Kelbaker/Hidden Hills.

Current 'facts' are they were only approximately 5 miles north of I-40 and west of Kelbaker Rd 'when they got separated'.

The '20 miles' and 'east of Kelbaker' reports appeared early in this case but this is the first article I've read that sources those elements directly from RT.

Is that simply additional misreporting... or did GPS records force a story change?

SPECULATION ONLY.

This is interesting:

'They told me I was being deceptive': Husband of missing 69-year-old bikini-clad hiker admits cops think he's the prime suspect after failing a polygraph as Mojave Desert search enters day 6

bbm

Current 'facts' are they were only approximately 5 miles north of I-40 and west of Kelbaker Rd 'when they got separated'.

The '20 miles' and 'east of Kelbaker' reports appeared early in this case but this is the first article I've read that sources those elements directly from RT.

Is that simply additional misreporting... or did GPS records force a story change?

SPECULATION ONLY.
Misreporting, notice no quotes around it.

This is interesting:

bbm

SPECULATION ONLY.
Interesting

Cazador posted that Lexi was picked up at the kennel 30 days later, by RT, not BT’s son. Chemo brain memory. I tried quoting and Golding just that part and ended up with a mess so had to delete the whole mess. I will bring it forward in another post.

1. Sets trip Just prior to her leaving for Hong Kong.
2. Kennel drop of the animal "Lexi"
3. Put BT into a position of isolation. No water. No clothing.
4. Action takes place.
5. Call to LE for a futile search to place himself as concerned husband, victim advocate.
6. Media, Sets himself up as suspect in LE eyes. They back down.
7. Media tells theory of abduction and his daughter supports it. Then shows himself as victim.
7. Silence. Cancels flight, tells her family "She is not going to make it"
8. Lawyers up. No more communication.
9. BT son informed by LE.
8. Picks up Lexi at kennel 30 days later.
9. Drops out of sight. No further effort.
JMHO

Here it is. The second number 8. Cazador did say he talked to the kennel.

You think her son flew to Arizona from Indiana to get her dog out of the kennel, then what, fly Lexi back to Indiana?
He hasn't flown to Calif to look for his mother I highly doubt he would make a trip to get her dog out of the kennel.
No, I did not think it, I thought I read it here. Faulty memory due to chemotherapy ravaging my brain and body. Sorry.

What if.... a someone who wanted to do a dirty deed while out and about left their cellphone at a particular location, say, on top of a huge boulder that is part of a huge rock formation, then went off to somewhere (with a whomever by their side) to do the dirty deed then returned back to the location of the cell phone and retrieved it... LE would be completely unaware of the dirty deed because cell phone GPS/location data would show the someone 'never left' the huge boulder area that is part of the huge rock formation. What if.....?

SPECULATION ONLY.

What if.... a someone who wanted to do a dirty deed while out and about left their cellphone at a particular location, say, on top of a huge boulder that is part of a huge rock formation, then went off to somewhere (with a whomever by their side) to do the dirty deed then returned back to the location of the cell phone and retrieved it... LE would be completely unaware of the dirty deed because cell phone GPS/location data would show the someone 'never left' the huge boulder area that is part of the huge rock formation. What if.....?

SPECULATION ONLY.
how did they get to the [new] location? how far away was it? walking or driving distance?

SPECULATION ONLY.

That can and would be detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members