Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the next step is? Since BW is under arrest, can she be transferred to the prison infirmary?

IMO after a doctor states she is well enough for discharge from the hospital she will go directly to jail. Then we will see a mug shot! I'm not clear if county jails have medical wards, but prisons do.

I wonder if those pics on days when Taylor was
clean, dressed well, hair done weren't done on purpose on those days cause the norm might have been her being messy and unkempt.
Good point, I know I'm more likely to take and share pics of my kids when they're all dressed up with somewhere to go than at home in their pyjamas, chilled out on the Sofa with their blankies. MOO

Her gpa if 3.6 would make that less likely. If she took advanced classes her GPA would be higher. I don’t think she graduated from college. Earlier reports said she left college and joined the Navy. She may have had financial aid as in grants rather than scholarships or may not have maintained the grades to keep her scholarship. I’m just throwing out various scenarios here.
Her Uncle that raised her said she joined the military as soon as she graduated high school.

It would depend on how well equipped it is. She's been in the hospital long enough I'm concerned she did a number on herself.
I agree, I suspect we will see BW's mother deciding to end the life support shortly.
Unless there's major improvement or brain
activity seen, they don't keep them supported
more than a few days anymore.

Well, well, well, the plot thickens. While we wait for more information to come out - and I'm betting it will - we can only guess a scenario based on what was released today.

My questions right now: Was Brianna angry at Taylor's bio father for not paying child support or being around to help - IOW was this an act of rage and revenge? Was she angry at Taylor for interfering with her Navy career? Why did she isolate herself and Taylor from extended family?

I see nothing that would have stopped all options for child care so why was Taylor left alone so often? And I see no signs of mental illness - Brianna was able to conduct her work and life with no hint that she was feeling overwhelmed or stressed. It could be argued that the condition of her apartment and the condition of Taylor (wandering alone, wearing the same pjs, etc.) could point to a mental meltdown except apparently no coworkers noticed and at no time did she take advantage of any support the Navy may offer.

Without more information if I had to guess then I'd say Brianna took out her anger on Taylor in the form of neglect and maybe physical abuse. Anger/rage at who or what I don't know. The autopsy should reveal more.

I'm sorry Taylor's bio dad didn't do more - I'm sick of the "baby mama baby daddy" crap that seems to be currently acceptable in our society. You wanna have a fun roll in the hay? Then use a condom or be prepared to co-parent a vulnerable, innocent child for the next 18 years. MOO.
Do we know that the dad was not paying support? I keep seeing that mentioned but I haven’t seen anything that supports that assumption.

Good point, I know I'm more likely to take and share pics of my kids when they're all dressed up with somewhere to go than at home in their pyjamas, chilled out on the Sofa with their blankies. MOO
For some reason, I'm feeling like this is more a situation where BW was a decent mother for a while and then had a rapid, disorganized spiral downward. I know I'm basing it on pictures, especially the one with BW and Taylor when Taylor was a toddler and on the fact that more recent pictures didn't seem like the dressed up, rigidly smiling pictures in some of the family annihilation situations. And Taylor was in day care. But then something went terribly wrong with BW - the isolation, the filthy house, and worst of all, a neglected, then dead, Taylor. I get an "off" feeling about BW's mother - "she wrote us off and we were done." I have three kids, no way I would let them checkout for that long without driving up and seeing for myself, and especially not a if there was a grandchild. This might be an unpopular opinion but it's like BW had no one looking out for her when the spiral began so no one could rescue Taylor. BW was 100% responsible for her actions, but she doesn't seem to have much of a support system. Did a single family member come to search for Taylor?

Or maybe I just want Taylor to have had a happy early life.

Do we know that the dad was not paying support? I keep seeing that mentioned but I haven’t seen anything that supports that assumption.
I believe her FB was posted upthread - the information there has led many to believe there was no child support IMO

For some reason, I'm feeling like this is more a situation where BW was a decent mother for a while and then had a rapid, disorganized spiral downward. I know I'm basing it on pictures, especially the one with BW and Taylor when Taylor was a toddler and on the fact that more recent pictures didn't seem like the dressed up, rigidly smiling pictures in some of the family annihilation situations. And Taylor was in day care. But then something went terribly wrong with BW - the isolation, the filthy house, and worst of all, a neglected, then dead, Taylor. I get an "off" feeling about BW's mother - "she wrote us off and we were done." I have three kids, no way I would let them checkout for that long without driving up and seeing for myself, and especially not a if there was a grandchild. This might be an unpopular opinion but it's like BW had no one looking out for her when the spiral began so no one could rescue Taylor. BW was 100% responsible for her actions, but she doesn't seem to have much of a support system. Did a single family member come to search for Taylor?

Or maybe I just want Taylor to have had a happy early life.

What bothers me is if she had a breakdown, it's usually hard to compartmentalize. Meaning you would think her military performance would have suffered. I wonder if she just chose one over the other in her ambitions? I almost feel like her suicide attempt was "great now I'm out of the Navy". JMO.

Your thought is really valid, though. I'm just surprised she could separate like that if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle