GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

rainynights

Reaction score
So many questions.

What kind of area is Olive and Fee Fee? Safe? Heavy crime? Remote? Highly trafficked?

Was anything found in her car? Cell phone? Wallet? Other belongings? Has her cell phone or bank card been used?

Where was Jennifer heading that morning? Work? Is her car location along the expected route? What was her state of mind that morning?

Such a beautiful young woman. Where are you Jennifer...

MOO.

Looking at Google Maps, it appears the location (Olive & Fee Fee) her car was found near, is about a 4 min drive (1.4 mi) away from her home (12600 block of Northwinds Drive, St. Louis, MO).

View attachment 214965
Google Maps
Yes, and the area has gas stations and auto repair shops. Is it possible she drove to drop off her car and was going to walk home or had arranged a ride to work (I wonder).

I live near the area she went missing. It is a pretty safe area of St. Louis County. If she left in the morning during rush hour, there would have been a fairly heavy amount of traffic on Olive.

Don't know if this helps, but Monday (11/11/19) afternoon and into Tuesday morning we had freezing rain that turned to snow. Depending on the area of St. Louis County, we had upwards of 2 inches of snow. Now, this isn't usually much snow/ice for our area but the amount we got appears to have caught the road crews by surprise. I say this because, as of Tuesday (11/12/19) morning when I left for work at 7:00 AM, the roads were NOT very clear. Many still had snow and ice on them.

Don't know if this helps, but Monday (11/11/19) afternoon and into Tuesday morning we had freezing rain that turned to snow. Depending on the area of St. Louis County, we had upwards of 2 inches of snow. Now, this isn't usually much snow/ice for our area but the amount we got appears to have caught the road crews by surprise. I say this because, as of Tuesday (11/12/19) morning when I left for work at 7:00 AM, the roads were NOT very clear. Many still had snow and ice on them.

Thank you for the local insights griss!

Adding more info:

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-rothwell-7655715a

Facebook page: Jennifer Rothwell

The husband of a missing 28-year-old woman was jailed Thursday morning, but police wouldn't say why.The missing woman is Jennifer Rothwell.
[...]
Post-Dispatch is not naming her husband because he has not been charged. A jail official said the man is jailed on a 24-hour hold, which means he would be released unless charges are filed in that time.

Missing woman's husband jailed in St. Louis County

Jacob Kuerth
@jacobkuerth

#BREAKING Beau Rothwell, husband of missing St. Louis Co. woman Jennifer Rothwell, was booked at the St. Louis Co. Justice Center on charges of first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence.

EJV3NYHWoAANdr6

Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

Beau Rothwell, 28, was arrested on Wednesday night, and police announced this morning they are applying for charges of first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence.

Hours before his arrest, Beau Rothwell posted on Facebook, requesting information in the case.

"Some of you may have heard already, but last night my wife Jennifer went missing," the husband wrote. "I’ve filed a police report and the search is ongoing. Please, if you hear of anything or have any information it would be greatly appreciated."

Police have not said why they now believe she was murdered or why they suspect her husband is responsible. However, multiple media outlets reported police were seen on Wednesday in the Rothwell's neighborhood and investigators were searching the house.

Jennifer Rothwell Believed Dead; Husband Arrested, St. Louis County Police Say

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100