Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same.

Just how often are enlisted military members drug tested?
I was Active Duty Air Force for 7 years. I can remember being drug tested one time. It's something I would remember since you're in a stall with another woman and she actually watches you pee in the cup. She doesn't look at the door or the ceiling. It's awkward. The testing is random. You just receive a paper from personnel telling you it has to be done.

UPDATE: UF Health tells reporter Brianna Williams is not
a patient at their hospital.
So where is she? Did she die? In jail?
TAYLOR WILLIAMS MISSING: Police find body during search for Jacksonville, Florida 5-year-old girl in Alabama

That's an old article, this is a current one

Here's why Brianna Williams' name doesn't appear in the hospital directory
Brianna Williams, the mother of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams, was taken to the hospital Tuesday but her name doesn't appear in the directory. Here's why.

Here's why Brianna Williams' name doesn't appear in the hospital directory

I don't think she had a drug problem. I think she is just evil aka sociopath ala CA. JMO

I don't get that vibe at all here -- BW seems to have had no life outside of her Navy posting and (nominally) home, and evil sociopaths don't tend to kill themselves when the jig is up.

It's a horrendous crime, but I think that the possibility of a downward spiral that includes or culminates in Taylor's death by ongoing neglect or an act of violence is more likely. It's the same result in the end -- the senseless, heart-rending death of a 5 year-old girl -- but the causality is different and more complicated, as will be any takeaways moving forward, IMO.

I was Active Duty Air Force for 7 years. I can remember being drug tested one time. It's something I would remember since you're in a stall with another woman and she actually watches you pee in the cup. She doesn't look at the door or the ceiling. It's awkward. The testing is random. You just receive a paper from personnel telling you it has to be done.
My husband is a pilot (Navy) and they get him about once a month! And one is always guaranteed after he comes back from leave :p

Do we know that the dad was not paying support? I keep seeing that mentioned but I haven’t seen anything that supports that assumption.
Sorry, I should have added a few more IMO and MOO. I was listing some questions I had and whether or not BW had an issue with Taylor's father was one. All we know about the father is that he's a truck driver and hasn't seen Taylor for a while. Taylor's paternal grandmother said it was because BW moved and cut off all communication.
What we know about family of missing Jacksonville 5-year-old
Taylor Williams' father says it's 'been a minute' since he last saw daughter

I don't get that vibe at all here -- BW seems to have had no life outside of her Navy posting and (nominally) home, and evil sociopaths don't tend to kill themselves when the jig is up.

It's a horrendous crime, but I think that the possibility of a downward spiral that includes or culminates in Taylor's death by ongoing neglect or an act of violence is more likely. It's the same result in the end -- the senseless, heart-rending death of a 5 year-old girl -- but the causality is different and more complicated, as will be any takeaways moving forward, IMO.

I don’t think she had a drug issue either. Mere speculation on my part, but it seems like there was a major breaking point, and she chose to continue functioning in her career but not as a mother.

I know he was the attorney for Casey Anthony but right now he is representing Weinstein.
He also represented the murderer Hernandez of the Patriots. He was found guilty of one murder but he was likely responsible for others as well as an attempted murder when he was a freshman at University of Florida.

The mom they interviewed, (paraphrasing) said if you are willing to die for your country, then you should do the same for your child. That got me.....very very sad for lil Taylor:(

Even if you aren’t willing to die for your country, everyone should be willing to die to protect their child.

But who is there that knows these things :( :(

Taylor’s godmother hopefully.

Here’s the scene in Alabama from the @ActionNewsJax Skyvision Drone. This is a remote, wooded area near 44 & 28 between Demopolis & Linden (where #BriannaWilliams grew up). You can see a command center & blue tents. They’re covering about a 50-yard space about 800 ft from road.

View attachment 214973

Russell Colburn on Twitter

:(
This is so Caylee....

And sadly I do realize we may never know her story. Not a peep from anyone! It’s like she never existed!

I suspect we will hear more about Taylor through an obituary, funeral and trial.

In the pic with the pillow with her name on it, Taylor's pillow is decorated with Doc McStuffins characters. My little niece loved Doc McStuffins at 5 yo and I'm just picturing little Taylor pretending to be a nurse with Hallie, nursing little stuffed animals back to health while Chilly the Snowman and Lambie look on.

Yes. My girls loved Doc. My 4 year old boy does too.

Took care of a patient 30 years ago that was comatose. On the floor and not the ICU because she wasn't expected to live. While we were working in her room, we would talk to her initially and then talk amongst ourselves. Well, one day she woke up. She could pair our voices with what we'd done on weekends and what our boyfriends/husbands names were. It was wonderful and amazing. And it sure taught us a thing or two.

Yes. Always assume they can hear you. Always.

You know...I had high-functioning Autism in the back of my mind a couple times...THANK YOU for sharing this...it could explain so much. BW could have been a whiz with Math but sucked at relationships -- including with her own family, and with her daughter.

It is true that she could have just been bad at interpersonal things yet still been very intelligent.

Just In: JSO tells @ActionNewsJax agency had no contact with Brianna Williams before she went to the hospital, JSO had not informed her of charges. Williams remains hospitalized for overdose. @CourtneyANJax @RussellANjax Watch CBS 47 for new developments.

Well duh. It was finding the body that triggered the attempt.

Good point! Why was 911 not called immediately by the neighbor?

This is what I would have done. Not DCFS. The cops. If she was truly home alone the cops can’t take her back to the apartment and leave her there. They HAVE to do something so there would be a paper trail.

Was thinking he would probably have to meet them and give details. Not trying to make an excuse...there is no excuse. Just thinking of a reason he might not get involved. There's a great deal of not my business attitude these days.

I am all for not my business and not getting involved. But not with babies. Not with something this blatant.

JSO booking of her had the tattoo listed that she had.. As well as the arrest warrant that was linked in a news article earlier today.
Every Florida arrest sheet lists identifiers like scars, tattoos, etc. Sometimes police can identify a re-offender who comes in with an alias by scars and tattoos until fingerprints come back. I'm not sure about other states, but I assume they do this too.

I was thinking about someone having possibly called LE or CPS and that we just haven't heard about it. But I would think that would be listed on the warrant for BW because it is further and documented proof of there being issues prior to Taylor's disappearance. I'm sure that's one of the first things that LE checked while on the initial search. It's possible that it's been redacted but I don't know why they would redact that info unless awaiting trial.

I was thinking about someone having possibly called LE or CPS and that we just haven't heard about it. But I would think that would be listed on the warrant for BW because it is further and documented proof of there being issues prior to Taylor's disappearance. I'm sure that's one of the first things that LE checked while on the initial search. It's possible that it's been redacted but I don't know why they would redact that info unless awaiting trial.

The media also did a FOIA request and was told there were no prior reports. Though I am not sure how much I believe ANY thing the media reports at this point. So I guess we will see.

Last edited:
I don't know how to feel aside from overwhelming sadness. I think this will turn out to be Taylor's remains. and I know we all knew it was going to end this way. But I still can't wrap my head around what went wrong in this child's life, in BW's to land us here. I have no idea why this case is affecting me this way. Normally I would be waving a pitchfork and screaming with outrage the moment LE named mom officially a POI. But I just don't have anger and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I simply have this horrible sadness in me and all I can do is cry.

The anger is coming more now that we know she was being left home alone and neglected.....

I am sure the witness AB feels terrible that he didn't do more. How many times have we seen it? Something seemed wrong but I felt like it wasn't my business. or I didn't want drama with them. Or I did what I could to keep an eye on the kid. Same old thing. Nobody wants to get involved. And frankly FL DCFS has a really messed up track record even when people DO report.

I'll bet he'll never forget her name or her little sad lost face now. Now when it's too late to help her :(

You feel guilty even when you DO report and report and report and it doesn't do any good. I cannot imagine the guilt if you didn't report at all.

An arrest report says of Brianna Williams, "ATTEMPTED SUICIDE PRIOR TO ARREST" New developments from Alabama to Jacksonville on CBS 47 @ActionNewsJax at 5.

Paige Kelton on Twitter

This is why they should have called and had MP's hold her until they arrived. Or transport her. Or SOMETHING. It was entirely foreseeable that she would make an attempt when Taylor was found.

She must have rented that house right around the last sighting of Taylor. Approx 6 months before she even moved in. Paying rent on both places. What does that mean? Did she stay in that apartment with a dead child for 6 months. Did she stay with a boyfriend we really don't know she had? What in the world.

Or did she leave the dead child in the apartment and live in the house... unlikely of course.

so now she has "friends"??? where were they before?

EXACTLY. What the heck?

I wonder if they will release any information about what was found at the old apartment? did they check for blood, etc? I'm wondering if she put her in the trunk during the move and then drove to AL - leaving her in the trunk the whole time? We know another Mom who did this - IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann