Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If forensics testing finds that the remains are those of Taylor, investigators will have to determine whether she was killed and where she died. If she died in Jacksonville and her death is ruled a homicide, the case would be prosecuted in Florida. If she died in Alabama and her death is ruled a homicide, prosecutors would take on the case there. If police cannot determine where she died, the case would be investigated and prosecuted in Alabama because that is where the remains were found."
Detectives gather evidence in Alabama where remains found in search for 5-year-old

So after the neighbor found Taylor wandering, "He took her back to her apartment and told her to lock the door. He described the inside of the apartment as cluttered with trash bags and boxes stacked on top of each other.

That neighbor said he continued to see Taylor home alone at least every other day, explaining that Taylor would wave to him from her apartment.

He said she was always wearing the same pajamas and holding the same doll. During these times, he said Brianna Williams' car was not in the apartment parking lot."
Good grief!
Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom

Every Florida arrest sheet lists identifiers like scars, tattoos, etc. Sometimes police can identify a re-offender who comes in with an alias by scars and tattoos until fingerprints come back. I'm not sure about other states, but I assume they do this too.
I know that there is a database just for tattoos recorded by offender. Don't know if it by state or national.

Every Florida arrest sheet lists identifiers like scars, tattoos, etc. Sometimes police can identify a re-offender who comes in with an alias by scars and tattoos until fingerprints come back. I'm not sure about other states, but I assume they do this too.
If there is a searchable link id like to see. I’m interested to know who the body is that was found in st. Augustine. Rose tattoo on upper right thigh.

Good grief indeed. Taylor deserved more. She deserved what every child brought into this world deserves - unconditional love, cuddles and kisses. My daughter has her brother but she would love a sister. I’m so very far away from Taylor but I tell you what I would of took her in, in a bloody heartbeat.

Yeah that rises to the level where I get involved.

Leave the 5 year old home to run and pick up older kids from school? Yeah I’ll just watch from my apartment. Nobody will do anything anyway.

But leave her alone for several hours on a regular basis, always in the same clothes when I know the apartment isn’t safe? Um no.

I would be calling when Mommy dearest left, or as soon as the child came outside. So when the cops came the mother wouldn’t be returning a few minutes later.

Just wow.

So after the neighbor found Taylor wandering, "He took her back to her apartment and told her to lock the door. He described the inside of the apartment as cluttered with trash bags and boxes stacked on top of each other.

That neighbor said he continued to see Taylor home alone at least every other day, explaining that Taylor would wave to him from her apartment.

He said she was always wearing the same pajamas and holding the same doll. During these times, he said Brianna Williams' car was not in the apartment parking lot."
Good grief!
Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom

He had to have known she was alone in there right? I'm not judging but I would have called 911 but that's just me.

this also answers another poster upthread who wondered about the little things - like did she have a favorite doll - looks as if she did. I was thinking the same thing regarding the jammies but then thought - maybe they were her only pair? so sad.
JMO

Yeah that rises to the level where I get involved.

Leave the 5 year old home to run and pick up older kids from school? Yeah I’ll just watch from my apartment. Nobody will do anything anyway.

But leave her alone for several hours on a regular basis, always in the same clothes? Um no.

I would be calling when Mommy dearest left, or as soon as the child came outside. So when the cops came the mother wouldn’t be returning a few minutes later.

Just wow.

Yeah. It really bothers me. As posters have kindly pointed out it isn’t the neighbours fault per se’ but boy had that circumstance arisen on my watch I would of made sure every possible source was contacted.

If there is a searchable link id like to see. I’m interested to know who the body is that was found in st. Augustine. Rose tattoo on upper right thigh.
Sorry, OT. They've ID'd her as Kenya and I can't remember her last name. If this is the woman found floating? And how could someone have seen her at 5:30 am and several hours later she was found floating 6 miles away? She would still have been under. Sorry for the graphics. I'll try to find that thread.
Woman found floating in Intracoastal Waterway near St. Augustine Shores identified

Last edited:
Good grief indeed. Taylor deserved more. She deserved what every child brought into this world deserves - unconditional love, cuddles and kisses. My daughter has her brother but she would love a sister. I’m so very far away from Taylor but I tell you what I would of took her in, in a bloody heartbeat.
Oh same here. I hate 'empty nest syndrome' and with no grands in sight, I would have taken that little one in a heartbeat.

Oh same here. I hate 'empty nest syndrome' and with no grands in sight, I would have taken that little one in a heartbeat.

So sad. That’s us and probably everyone else on WS offering a hand and this horrid excuse for a human being decided to end her life to save herself the embarrassment of being a failed parent. Which is definitely what she is. A big fat failure.

I believe they identified that victim and reported on local news last night. I will try to find name. I was following it as well locally because of the "rose"

From the article:
Wellness coach says no one should ever be afraid to get involved.

[...]

Sandra D. Johnson, a family emotional wellness coach at Madisel Group, said, "We have to get involved."

Johnson said we should pay attention and work to be good neighbors.

"I think it goes beyond a simple HI. It's how are you, but I want to wait and get an answer … not just say how are you? Can you really tell me how you really are," Johnson said. ‘Getting involved doesn't make you a bad person. Getting involved means I care enough."

I'm starting to think that BW didn't have any SM out there.
No FB despite there being several BW's who live in that area with the same name.
Am assuming this is a common name.

Would fit into her private lifestyle.
We don't even know if she really had a BF.
I don't know if her sister knew for sure.
No apparent friends until some have started to speak out now.

She had something to hide, imo, and people like that aren't going to put themselves out there for public viewing.

Not sure why the 'prom' photo irked me, just that I want to see her in a mugshot and/or handcuffs.
And not her "accomplishments".

I realize that that particular photo may have been the most available one for her uncle and aunt to produce for the reporter.

I'm starting to think that BW didn't have any SM out there.
No FB despite there being several BW's who live in that area with the same name.
Am assuming this is a common name.

Would fit into her private lifestyle.
We don't even know if she really had a BF.
I don't know if her sister knew for sure.
No apparent friends until some have started to speak out now.

She had something to hide, imo, and people like that aren't going to put themselves out there for public viewing.

Not sure why the 'prom' photo irked me, just that I want to see her in a mugshot and/or handcuffs.
And not her "accomplishments".

I realize that that particular photo may have been the most available one for her uncle and aunt to produce for the reporter.

Yeah I think a lot of people are forgetting she’s actually a huge failure. Show Taylor’s picture not her killer. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288