Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that rises to the level where I get involved.

Leave the 5 year old home to run and pick up older kids from school? Yeah I’ll just watch from my apartment. Nobody will do anything anyway.

But leave her alone for several hours on a regular basis, always in the same clothes when I know the apartment isn’t safe? Um no.

I would be calling when Mommy dearest left, or as soon as the child came outside. So when the cops came the mother wouldn’t be returning a few minutes later.

Just wow.
Do we know if Taylor was left alone overnight? The information was specific saying he would see her every other day. I'm just wondering. Leaving her alone all day is so wrong, but overnight anything can happen. I also would like to know if he ever saw any one coming or going. Did bw have visitors?

I believe they identified that victim and reported on local news last night. I will try to find name. I was following it as well locally because of the "rose"
Name is Kenya Rose Che Bii..she just graduated from pharmacy school. She is from Kenya and family made statement they will bury her remains there. I found on CBS news Fox. If you google name you should be able to bring it up. It has some odd circumstances reported. Walking along street in St. Augustine around 5:00 am. and then she drowned hours later.

Do we know if Taylor was left alone overnight? The information was specific saying he would see her every other day. I'm just wondering. Leaving her alone all day is so wrong, but overnight anything can happen. I also would like to know if he ever saw any one coming or going. Did bw have visitors?
lbm
Ita.
Also, security footage anywhere ?
Would show who visited there, if anyone.
I'm still getting a picture of a very isolated woman and child.

Little neglected girl... did she wish she had a friend her age --or anyone who could babysit for her ?
Taylor was old enough to know that there should've been a responsible adult --feeding her, providing clean clothes every day, on and on... But no.
Left to slowly wither away in plain sight.

How many other children are there like this ?

Good grief indeed. Taylor deserved more. She deserved what every child brought into this world deserves - unconditional love, cuddles and kisses. My daughter has her brother but she would love a sister. I’m so very far away from Taylor but I tell you what I would of took her in, in a bloody heartbeat.

Absolutely! I always have someone else's kid in my house as well as my own and my mum was the same with my friends,she always had a house full of kids that weren't hers,often for weeks at a time but she always said that's how she liked it,if we were in her house she knew where we were and what we were doing(she reckons lol) and we were always safe and loved. I'm 41 and she still considers those waif and stray friends of mine her family!

From the article:
Wellness coach says no one should ever be afraid to get involved.

[...]

Sandra D. Johnson, a family emotional wellness coach at Madisel Group, said, "We have to get involved."

Johnson said we should pay attention and work to be good neighbors.

"I think it goes beyond a simple HI. It's how are you, but I want to wait and get an answer … not just say how are you? Can you really tell me how you really are," Johnson said. ‘Getting involved doesn't make you a bad person. Getting involved means I care enough."
Sucks because in my experience, some will not tell us whats going on inside very quickly, if at all.

Sorry off topic...An Amber Alert for a missing 2 year old in Homsetead, Florida: Jesmine Cedillo-Ramirez She is believed to be with Diego Cedillo-Hernandez...please lord let this child be found safely. The vigil for sweet Taylor is tonight at a Park less than a mile from my house. So sad right now:(

Sucks because in my experience, some will not tell us whats going on inside very quickly, if at all.

Yeah I’ll admit I barely speak to my neighbours but if I seen a child day in and day out wandering around I’d be sure to delve further into the goings on.

Edit - in hindsight it’s always easier to say these things from the comfort of my home. Who’s to say the situation would be different in real life. Maybe the neighbour knew she was Navy, maybe he thought his 0.2c wouldn’t be taken serious. Loads of factors really.

What can we do to stop or at least slow down incidents of child abuse and murder ? Action by DCF is encumbered by understaffed and overworked case workers, "keeping the family together" mentality, and repeat offenders being able to repeatedly take anger management and parental classes for the children to be returned to the home. Perhaps we need to establish "child safe houses" where a parent could voluntarily place their child for a couple weeks to 3 months and if the parent does not return for the child in that time then a foster home is brought into the picture. The child would be safe, fed, clothed, provided health care and the parent could de-stress with whatever their method of choice is without a child being in danger, or work through the financial or relationship crisis, or drop off the face of the earth for all I care..at least the child would be safe. Stupid idea filled with lots of loopholes and sinkholes for sure but it seems better than just hoping the powers that be will finally start properly funding and overseeing DCF.

Sorry off topic...An Amber Alert for a missing 2 year old in Homsetead, Florida: Jesmine Cedillo-Ramirez She is believed to be with Diego Cedillo-Hernandez...please lord let this child be found safely. The vigil for sweet Taylor is tonight at a Park less than a mile from my house. So sad right now:(

Jesus. No where near over these babies and now again.

lbm
Ita.
Also, security footage anywhere ?
Would show who visited there, if anyone.
I'm still getting a picture of a very isolated woman and child.

Little neglected girl... did she wish she had a friend her age --or anyone who could babysit for her ?
Taylor was old enough to know that there should've been a responsible adult --feeding her, providing clean clothes every day, on and on... But no.
Left to slowly wither away in plain sight.

How many other children are there like this ?
Not only that, but up until a few months ago she was in daycare. She had to know this new alone existence was wrong. It seems to me a total mental collapse!

It was stated on the arrest warrant that the neighbor said he never saw any visitors or a boyfriend at the apartment.

Not from Jacksonville? That's okay!

In honor of Taylor, I am accepting pictures via PM of your "Candles" lit. I will make a collage of all the LOVE around the world surrounding her. Feel free to add where you are from and I will include it.

She DESERVES it. She is LOVED.

At this point, I just want to hear it officially confirmed that the remains they found were positively identified as Taylor's. I feel like once that happens, I'll be able to step away from this, at least until the trial. Of course, I also hope that BW will just confess and spare us all the grief and trauma (and expense!) of a trial.

But until I know for sure, officially, that Taylor has been found, I can't seem to step back. I want closure, for Taylor and for myself. It's so weird how invested I feel in this poor little girl I never met. I can tell from other posts that I'm not alone in that.

Yeah. It really bothers me. As posters have kindly pointed out it isn’t the neighbours fault per se’ but boy had that circumstance arisen on my watch I would of made sure every possible source was contacted.

I am guessing that he didn't want to get her involved with police. We can be "outraged" that the neighbor "should" have done more. But really, at some point, the LIAR told him that Taylor was in Alabama.

It is not really the fault of the neighbors here, that Taylor is dead. Let's just be glad he is compliant with questioning now. After all, he is doesn't have to answer any questions or talk to the police at all.

Not from Jacksonville? That's okay!

In honor of Taylor, I am accepting pictures via PM of your "Candles" lit. I will make a collage of all the LOVE around the world surrounding her. Feel free to add where you are from and I will include it.

She DESERVES it. She is LOVED.

Such a beautiful idea. PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members