CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
20978216-7681457-image-a-1_1573684468497.jpg

In the afternoon, an expert forensic anthropologist testified that fragments of a human tooth were found on the property where police suspect Frazee killed Berreth. According to Forensic Anthropologist, Dr Diane France who was sent the fragments by Colorado Bureau of Investigations, 'It's consistent with a human.

Patrick Frazee claimed his fiancée told him to keep their daughter after 'heated' conversation | Daily Mail Online

ETA: Sam really liked this woman! (Day 8 fb live).

But the first time I ever read that, the first thing that came to my mind is PF ran straight to RS to work on damage control.

I thought so, too. I thought perhaps he told RS he had stumbled on KB's body, that she had killed herself, folks knew they weren't getting along and LE might look at him, so he needed advice.

I think it was said that RS lived somewhere near the Nash ranch.
Didn't PF make a call to him or his phone pinged near his house on the night of the 22nd or the 24th?

Imo

RS lives in Guffey, Co which is located in Park County. Nash Ranch also in Park County.

I believe the early speculation (defense) was that PF was visiting his friend RS versus he was stashing KB's dead body in the barn at Nash ranch. MOO

I thought so, too. I thought perhaps he told RS he had stumbled on KB's body, that she had killed herself, folks knew they weren't getting along and LE might look at him, so he needed advice.
No, there is blood splatters all over that home AND the floor boards have her blood running the length of the boards.

Besides which of the 11 times that he was caught on the camera did he just stumble across the body??

Last edited:
Daniela Leon
@danielaleontv

·
41m

The social worker who interviewed #Frazee said he originally told her he was the ‘sole bread winner’
And a loaf of bread is probably about all he could afford. He was behind on child support. It was easier to murder KB and give Baby K to Ma than to ever support his daughter. So typical of his kind.

But the first time I ever read that, the first thing that came to my mind is PF ran straight to RS to work on damage control.
Ok. Then the truck at his business, the bank visit, "Forget we we're even here", and picking up the package, having PF wait in vehicle so as not to be seen on neighbor's cam.
Got it.

RS lives in Guffey, Co which is located in Park County. Nash Ranch also in Park County.

I believe the early speculation (defense) was that PF was visiting his friend RS versus he was stashing KB's dead body in the barn at Nash ranch. MOO

Didn't the uncertainty result from areas without cellphone coverage? So LE could only speculate where he might have gone during the time the phones weren't trackable?

I think if I was a news editor - I would have stationed a reporter outside the line drawn by the Judge and given them photos of all the witnesses - and they could have live-tweeted when they showed up to court - at least we would know who was testifying? Unless they all entered through the tent or this would not have been allowed?

Didn't the uncertainty result from areas without cellphone coverage? So LE could only speculate where he might have gone during the time the phones weren't trackable?
It wasn't that it was not trackable it went in and out of cell range...
It was all damage control. It was damage control that is why he went to go see RS

I’m still worried. Continue to stone me I guess (lol). Maybe I won’t feel completed confident about all of this until the verdict is spoken. Maybe there s something wrong with me! Lots of evidence, but some of the holes make me nervous, and I hope there are not hold-outs on the jury who think “hmm....”

Last edited:
No, there is blood splatters all over that home AND the floor boards have her blood running the length of the boards.

Besides which of the 11 times that he was caught on the camera did he just stumble across a body??

Before KK came forward, RS wouldn't have known about any of that. He would have taken PF's word for whatever went down. IIRC, when PF was finally arrested, RS stepped up to a reporter outside the courtroom and volunteered that PF "didn't do it". IIRC, it might also have been RS who told the reporter that LE should be looking at a guy KB used to date. I think he was referring to a pilot KB had known and/or dated - I suspect among other lies, PF might have told him she was staying out late and partying with an 'ex'.

Before KK came forward, RS wouldn't have known about any of that. He would have taken PF's word for whatever went down. IIRC, when PF was finally arrested, RS stepped up to a reporter outside the courtroom and volunteered that PF "didn't do it". IIRC, it might also have been RS who told the reporter that LE should be looking at a guy KB used to date. I think he was referring to a pilot KB had known and/or dated - I suspect among other lies, PF might have told him she was staying out late and partying with an 'ex'.
Before KK came forward RS knew everything. MOO

Is this a common tactic? I’ve never heard of it... but I love it!

DA Dan May wanted to question SF at the Preliminary Hearing but her lawyer told the Judge that she would assert the 5th Amendment if made to testify.

Given that she did not want to testify at the preliminary, I think it's safe to assume she'd do the same at trial.

SF should not be treated any different than any other witnesses and allowed inside the courtroom.

It's not over until the prosecution rests it's case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member