Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing that he didn't want to get her involved with police. We can be "outraged" that the neighbor "should" have done more. But really, at some point, the LIAR told him that Taylor was in Alabama.

It is not really the fault of the neighbors here, that Taylor is dead. Let's just be glad he is compliant with questioning now. After all, he is doesn't have to answer any questions or talk to the police at all.

Not once have i said it’s his fault. I’m just openly admitting I would be different if I was in that situation. Men are different to woman though, it’s science.

Last edited:
Why couldn’t she have successfully carried out her suicide before she took her innocent daughter out of her sick game? Just a thought.

I'm convinced most people who kill someone like this never intended to go as far as they did or kill someone. I can only assume that because everything seems so poorly and stupidly thought out. They can't possibly be thinking ahead of time and deciding hiding a body and ending up spending the rest of their life in jail is their best option for their situation.

For some reason, I'm feeling like this is more a situation where BW was a decent mother for a while and then had a rapid, disorganized spiral downward. I know I'm basing it on pictures, especially the one with BW and Taylor when Taylor was a toddler and on the fact that more recent pictures didn't seem like the dressed up, rigidly smiling pictures in some of the family annihilation situations. And Taylor was in day care. But then something went terribly wrong with BW - the isolation, the filthy house, and worst of all, a neglected, then dead, Taylor. I get an "off" feeling about BW's mother - "she wrote us off and we were done." I have three kids, no way I would let them checkout for that long without driving up and seeing for myself, and especially not a if there was a grandchild. This might be an unpopular opinion but it's like BW had no one looking out for her when the spiral began so no one could rescue Taylor. BW was 100% responsible for her actions, but she doesn't seem to have much of a support system. Did a single family member come to search for Taylor?

Or maybe I just want Taylor to have had a happy early life.
I absolutely agree with you momsof3. Something happened that caused this downward spiral that ended with an innocent little girl dead. From what we know BW is responsible entirely for this, but I fear there will be failings and opportunities for intervention all over the place MOO

If she really was leaving her alone all day, my theory would be that something happened to Taylor while she was alone and BW did all this as an elaborate cover-up to hide the fact that she was being negligent.
The thing with this theory is that even if this is the truth, as terrible as this scenario is, we've seen this excuse so many times (an accident caused by negligence and a "panicked" parent) will we believe this to be the truth? Or will we feel BW is saying this to save her own skin? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks