Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! Bring that babygirl to somewhere safe and do what ya gotta do! Dont take away an innocent life :( So angry!!

I don't think that's even legal. Outside being able to drop off a newborn within a short period of time I'm pretty sure it's not legal to just drop your kids off somewhere safe. I tried searching and found examples like this. Maybe there should be more legal ways to get help or just abandon your kids so you don't beat them to death. But as others have mentioned Brianna had a TON of resources. She was in the military. She's not just an average single mother. She had access to resources most don't.

It seems like in most cases our laws actively work against a parent being able to say, "I just can't do this."

Cops: Father drops off 5-year-old son at county DFACS office, leaves

Older Children Abandoned Under Law for Babies

Safe Haven Laws - FindLaw

Child abandonment - Wikipedia

Considering she hasn't said a single word of truth since this whole case began, I think it's fair to say that any explanation she gives (or her lawyer spins) for Taylor's death will likely be full of lies as well.

I wouldn't trust Brianna if she told me the sky is blue.

The thing with this theory is that even if this is the truth, as terrible as this scenario is, we've seen this excuse so many times (an accident caused by negligence and a "panicked" parent) will we believe this to be the truth? Or will we feel BW is saying this to save her own skin? MOO

I absolutely agree with you momsof3. Something happened that caused this downward spiral that ended with an innocent little girl dead. From what we know BW is responsible entirely for this, but I fear there will be failings and opportunities for intervention all over the place MOO

Is that what her mom said? "She wrote us off so we were done"? Her mom's FB page is allll selfies of herself ... trying to look hot and young. Ugh. You can tell just from looking at her page that all she cares about is herself. Where are all the pictures of herself and her grandkids?

Considering she hasn't said a single word of truth since this whole case began, I think it's fair to say that any explanation she gives (or her lawyer spins) for Taylor's death will likely be full of lies as well.

I wouldn't trust Brianna if she told me the sky is blue.

"I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notarized." - Judge Judy.

Part of the personal grooming policy of the military requires any tattoos to be completely covered while in uniform.
Yes, I know -- my son is career Navy (and no tattoos at all) -- but the tattoo on the FB site that I think is hers -- is strategically placed on shoulder/collarbone area so that it shows when she's wearing a wide-neck casual top, but I think her uniform collar would cover it up. The only thing is that the picture is dated Jan 22, 2015 (and the tattoo looks very new -- or fake) and I think the photo of her in the red sweater (no tattoo showing) was maybe more recent. So...if that is her FB site, it's probably a fake tattoo. I did try looking for a FB site with Queen Bri -- but not luck yet
Brianna Williams

I am not a very social or social media person at all...I live a very private life and I like it that way. I only joined FB to sell items, read/watch media and lurk of course!
Same...only social when needed & privacy is sooooo peaceful!!! I do miss the market place & having a news feed though :/

Those posts are on her FB all seem to be in 2017 - two years ago. Right about the time she cut off family.

I feel a seething anger. If someone lets that anger take hold of them it gets worse and worse. It rolls around in your head and everything gets distorted. I think she fed off her anger, frustration, hate, and it took control. The only person she could lash out in real time, right in front of her was Taylor. All the rest of it is passive aggressive acting out. But Taylor was there in the flesh.

In a round about way, she may have felt abandoned by Baby Daddy and in return abandoned Taylor in more ways than one. Taylor became less of a daughter and more of a "thing" to hate. In her mind, Taylor was the reason for her anger, sadness, and her miserable life as she perceived it. Misguided hate.

I believe BW took out all her anger at herself, her predicament, and her Baby Daddy on Taylor.

Taylor paid the price for a father, who didn't want to be a father, and a mother who lost control and let hate and anger destroy everything.

This is in no way a post to defend BW. Not by a long shot.

I'm a person who needs to understand what happened and it's really been eating at me. This is as close to me understanding what may have happened as I'm going to get until BW either tells the truth or the evidence tells us the story.

Each child case gets worse and worse.

ALL MOO and my ramblings.
Yes...this is what I was thinking when I saw the rage and also the timing...

If you already have a tattoo they can't ask you to remove it can they? So I think we can conclude tatoos being allowed is a moot point.
I would be surprised if she didn't have at least one. Lots of girls that age do.
If you have a tattoo (in the wrong place) you can't enlist (or at least that's how it was several years ago when my friend's son tried to enlist but had a tattoo on his neck)

Anthony Austin
@AnthonyReports

That light shining is where investigators are still gathering evidence on this cold night in Alabama where humans remains believed to be little Taylor Williams were found.
@FCN2go
#findtaylorwilliams

EJTphu5XYAAeWvd

Anthony Austin on Twitter
OK, I got behind and am catching up, and maybe this got discussed already, but didn't they basically close up shop out there like over a day ago, as if they were all done...and then went back??? And what would bring them back? Maybe part of the body missing?

I wonder if those pics on days when Taylor was
clean, dressed well, hair done weren't done on purpose on those days cause the norm might have been her being messy and unkempt.
older pictures -- and a lot of them were supplied by godmother and other family -- where she stayed when BW was on deployment, apparently. I think the "break down" was more recent -- April, May...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288