Found Safe FL - Jesmine Cedillo-Ramirez, 2, Homestead, 14 November 2019

It’s probably just my misperception, but I’ve noticed over the years that Amber Alerts seem to happen in spurts. We can go a month without one and then boom, we’ll see multiple AA in one weeks time.

I have noticed that certain times of year seem to produce more AA than others (particularly in regards to non custodial parent abductions)...holiday time, the beginning of summer (when children get out of school), etc.

It’s probably just my misperception, but I’ve noticed over the years that Amber Alerts seem to happen in spurts. We can go a month without one and then boom, we’ll see multiple AA in one weeks time.

I have noticed that certain times of year seem to produce more AA than others (particularly in regards to non custodial parent abductions)...holiday time, the beginning of summer (when children get out of school), etc.
Only a month without one....that is extremely sobering :(
I think your perception is spot on.

So interesting. Thankfully I think this one will end well. Call it WS intuition. Who knows.

Me, too these kids take a piece of our hearts with every case....it’s really hard following them but I feel like it’s the right thing to do. And you can’t help but love them all!

Oh it’s soul destroying, nothing ever surprises me now. But I still have faith. I think we have to have faith to follow these cases otherwise it’s dark.x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back