GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

So many questions.

What kind of area is Olive and Fee Fee? Safe? Heavy crime? Remote? Highly trafficked?

Was anything found in her car? Cell phone? Wallet? Other belongings? Has her cell phone or bank card been used?

Where was Jennifer heading that morning? Work? Is her car location along the expected route? What was her state of mind that morning?

Such a beautiful young woman. Where are you Jennifer...

MOO.

It's a highly trafficked area, very little crime.

Update: Although the search for Jennifer continues, the investigation has progressed and the incident has been re-classified to a homicide. The victim's husband has been taken into custody, but is not yet charged with a crime.
[...]
Post updated 11/14/19 at 8:55 AM (CST)

Alexis Zotos‏Verified account @alexiszotos
Alexis Zotos Retweeted Kim St. Onge

BREAKING NEWS in the search for #JenniferRothwell

Alexis Zotos added,

EJXb6g9XsAAILMD.jpg

EJXb6g2XkAILtzd.jpg

Kim St. Onge @KimKMOV
#BREAKING: it appears @stlcountypd may have found the body of Jennifer Rothwell at Robinwood West park about a mile from her home. At least a dozen officers here. Waiting for confirmation from police
2:17 PM - 14 Nov 2019

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

#BREAKING police surrounding a park not far from where Jennifer Rothwell lived who has been missing since Tuesday. They have the entire area blocked off and appear to be standing near a creek by some woods. Working to get more information.

EJXfOf4XkAAxd1u.jpeg
Kim St. Onge on Twitter

Here’s the area officers are searching from another angle. It’s a wide, open park. Neighbors say a creek borders it.

EJXj9mWX0AEyPKp.jpeg
Jenna Barnes on Twitter

#BREAKING: Beau Rothwell, 28 years of age, has been charged with Tampering with Physical Evidence in connection with his wife's disappearance. He is being held on a $100,000 bond.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

The probable cause statement reads: On or about November 12, 2019, Victim Jennifer Rothwell was reported missing.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

On November 11, 2019, the Defendant was identified on video purchasing cleaning products including bleach, carpet cleaner, and gloves.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

On November 13, 2019, after obtaining a search warrant for the home of the Victim and Defendant, detectives located wet carpet soaked with bleach, and large areas of blood in carpeting and underlying pad which is evidence associated with a crime of Murder, a felony.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

Jacob Kuerth (@jacobkuerth) | Twitter

omfg.
I've needed to take a break from here for a while, but had to come back to post, in support of Jennifer and her family.
I'm not able to write what I really want to post, but I will say that I feel confident that her MFPOS husband will get all that he deserves.

Lovely Jennifer, beautiful bride; how could you have known? Or even have considered the possibility, for one single moment?

Justice for Jennifer is coming.
Justice for Jennifer.
Justice.
Justice.
Justice.

Last edited:
#BREAKING: Beau Rothwell, 28 years of age, has been charged with Tampering with Physical Evidence in connection with his wife's disappearance. He is being held on a $100,000 bond.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

The probable cause statement reads: On or about November 12, 2019, Victim Jennifer Rothwell was reported missing.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

On November 11, 2019, the Defendant was identified on video purchasing cleaning products including bleach, carpet cleaner, and gloves.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

On November 13, 2019, after obtaining a search warrant for the home of the Victim and Defendant, detectives located wet carpet soaked with bleach, and large areas of blood in carpeting and underlying pad which is evidence associated with a crime of Murder, a felony.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

Jacob Kuerth (@jacobkuerth) | Twitter
And only charged with tampering with evidence!

He dumped her body about 1000? feet from their house. If you look on google maps. Their home address 12644 Northwinds dr St Louis. From the pics posted above I think the police are parked on Ross Ave. Looking down the power lines that run toward the Robinwood Comm pool.

ETA: some reports are her body was found but now I'm not so sure.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back