Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her lil tummy is definitely distended :( I paused the video & took a screen shot...zoomed in to be 100% that I wasn’t imagining it...her shirt looks too small for her...my heart hurts:(
ETA: I don’t know if maybe Taylor had a medical condition to cause it or if her tummy is distended from malnutrition. MOO

I just got a post my niece shared on FB. A little girl (only in a diaper) was wandering outside an apt complex at 4 am this morning!! And it's very cold here (less than 20 degrees). All kinds of people were screaming and giving her grief b/c she called the police & had them come pick up the child!! I can't believe (1) anyone would be angry that someone found that child at 4AM and made sure they were safe and (2) so many STRANGERS would be mad b/c she called the police. SMDH--no wonder situations like Taylor's happen.
Yes...this. The idea that we can't rat anyone out, even when a toddler is at grave risk. I think there's a culture of anti-authority that runs so deep that people lose their grip on right and wrong. I know a family - some of them were hanging out and chilling, and someone else walked into the house and emptied a gun on one of the people - probably 4 or 5 people saw the killer, but on one speaking up to the police.

Quoting myself to add-I realize some children are naturally thin but IMO she looks gaunt like she is malnourished! :(
Yes. :(
Arms and legs like sticks.
But mostly her face looks "old" for her age, like the gaunt face of Adrian Jones in his final months.
Like a thin, elderly person.

She was not caring for her child.

You're right -- that pretty much sums it up. Parents like me who have a severely disabled/autistic child, with complex medical issues -- up with child most of night, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, and then have to make it to work while child is in school for a few hours, then rush home to start the cycle over again...we get attacked by our kids -- I've been left bruised and bleeding, as have staff at school, on bus, etc. And the emergency numbers they give you are a joke -- if someone answers, nothing is done immediately, if at all. We're left to fend for ourselves as best we can.

Sorry -- off topic rant -- if Brianna had reached the point where she felt like she couldn't keep on caring for Taylor (and if she was self-aware enough to recognize that she was at that point) -- she DID have family and the godmother who'd taken Taylor in before and would have no doubt done so again.

But not all parents have that support
Her uncle said he hadn't seen her in 3 years since she took Taylor to the house she grew up in. He also said he doesn't think Brianna cut herself off from family. He thinks she was just busy with her military work. I think the entire family is nuts, in denial, dysfunctional, and Brianna is beginning to remind me of Scott Peterson, the Golden Child. He also said she joined the military right after HS which can't be true unless she was on delayed enlistment for a year and a half. I think she's been lying to her family her entire life.

Her uncle said he hadn't seen her in 3 years since she took Taylor to the house she grew up in. He also said he doesn't think Brianna cut herself off from family. He thinks she was just busy with her military work. I think the entire family is nuts, in denial, dysfunctional, and Brianna is beginning to remind me of Scott Peterson, the Golden Child. He also said she joined the military right after HS which can't be true unless she was on delayed enlistment for a year and a half. I think she's been lying to her family her entire life.

I don't think she was anyone's golden child, but I do think all of the family members involved here probably had a lot going on in their own lives, knew they should be concerned about Brianna and Taylor, but never imagined it would come to this. Who would?

I have collected 4 photos so far of pictures of Candles lit (or equivalent) for Babygirl Taylor. Many of us being far away wont be able to attend the vigil but I am making a collage of pictures from around the world showing our candles and love for Taylor!

Please PM me a picture if you would like and a location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage