CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a person named “Bentley” was supposedly subpoenaed? Where is Sam getting that info from, I wonder?

I also wonder if the person subpoenaed is not “Bentley” but rather “Nedley” as in Dr. Neil Nedley who runs the Nedley Clinic that KB was a resident at for a short while? (Looks like ~10 day in-patient programs are the norm there.)

Could this be another example of bad acoustics at the courthouse?

As always, this is MOO, and nothing more...
You could be on to something there. My hope has been that someone from there would testify, and the name is just similar sounding enough.

That would make sense that it might be related to ridding evidence from himself/ ceiling. I just hope he didn’t start with other violence in different areas of the house.
This guy couldn’t keep his mouth shut to anyone he associated with, which backed up KK saying that he told her about the murder in great detail.

Everything she has said has been corroborated, to include the way the crime happened, and where it happened.

He probably wouldn’t have lied about this anyway.

It’s clear that the living room was where it happened, as the blood splatter on the fireplace and chairs would indicate.

I can’t see Kelsey managing to make it to the bathroom, nor can I imagine the blood not clearly indicating if she did.

Besides that, it’s not easy to swing a bat in an enclosed space, and I’d expect some damage to the walls or porcelain.

So the blood being there on account of the cleanup, makes the most sense.

This guy couldn’t keep his mouth shut to anyone he associated with, which backed up KK saying that he told her about the murder in great detail.

Everything she has said has been corroborated, to include the way the crime happened, and where it happened.

He probably wouldn’t have lied about this anyway.

It’s clear that the living room was where it happened, as the blood splatter on the fireplace and chairs would indicate.

I can’t see Kelsey managing to make it to the bathroom, nor can I imagine the blood not clearly indicating if she did.

Besides that, it’s not easy to swing a bat in an enclosed space, and I’d expect some damage to the walls or porcelain.

So the blood being there on account of the cleanup, makes the most sense.
Well that was logical as usual. And hurt to read. :(

I'm anxiously awaiting the testimony of the Prosecution's final witnesses. I am hoping that it's one final explosion that none of us saw coming. I doubt it'll be SF1, as there's not a whole lot of evidentiary gain to be found there, IMO, unless her behaviour up to this point has been a charade. Forcing her to the stand, while fully expecting her to plead the 5th, answering with 'I do not recall', or providing vague answers to posed questions seems counterproductive at best. I have a sneaking suspicion DA May has one more Ace up his sleeve, though it seems almost unnecessary at this point, IMO. PF is as guilty as they come, as proven by the boatload of evidence submitted in this trial.

I'm anxiously awaiting the testimony of the Prosecution's final witnesses. I am hoping that it's one final explosion that none of us saw coming. I doubt it'll be SF1, as there's not a whole lot of evidentiary gain to be found there, IMO, unless her behaviour up to this point has been a charade. Forcing her to the stand, while fully expecting her to plead the 5th, answering with 'I do not recall', or providing vague answers to posed questions seems counterproductive at best. I have a sneaking suspicion DA May has one more Ace up his sleeve, though it seems almost unnecessary at this point, IMO. PF is as guilty as they come, as proven by the boatload of evidence submitted in this trial.
All the secrecy with this person is pretty exciting.

The defense clearly has an issue with it, and they’re fighting to either keep them out, or limit the scope of their testimony.

Hopefully judge Sells allows it!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Sorry, can’t help myself it just really ticks me off that his mom will defend him to the end & also that she called Kelsey a hooker. I feel she needs to step up & tell what she knows.
No need to be sorry, but I feel as a mom, no need to bash her. She didn't make pf kill and shes not on trial.

I guess if you want to villainize all of pf's relatives you can. I'd rather see PF SOLELY responsible.

I wonder if we will hear testimony from the man that PF claimed took pictures of KB going into a liquor store and leaving Baby K in the car? Was that entire story a fabrication by PF or did he really have someone watching her and trying to dig up dirt on her? Maybe that person had watched her but failed to find anything incriminating and PF was only lying about KB's action/lying about having photos? Could PF's alleged spy be the store owner in the story below (whom I believe probably lied to the press to get some free publicity for his store)? Wouldn't that be a bombshell if someone testified that PF asked him to investigate KB so he could get custody of the baby and when he did he failed to find any fault in her actions? PF would be caught in yet another lie. MOO.

BBM

DEC 21, 2018
Missing Woodland Park woman, Kelsey Berreth, presumed dead; fiance arrested in her murder
Berreth’s mother, Cheryl Berreth, who lives in Idaho, reported her daughter missing Dec. 2.

Berreth was last seen alive on surveillance video Thanksgiving Day while shopping at the Woodland Park Safeway with her daughter.

Frazee told police Berreth, who worked as a flight instructor for a Pueblo aviation company, dropped the baby off with him at his house on Thanksgiving Day. Although engaged, the two did not live together.

Lon Rust, owner of Paradise Spirits, a liquor store next door to Safeway, said Berreth was a customer, coming in after work in her flight suit.

“We talked about her being a pilot,” he said. “She was just a real sweet girl, really friendly.”

When he saw news reports that she had disappeared, Rust said he was “shocked.”

When Rust heard about Berreth’s fiance being arrested, he said he thought, “What else could it be? She seemed like a fairly stable person.”

On Dec. 14, dozens of law enforcement officers descended on the 35-acre ranch where Frazee lives with his mother after obtaining a search warrant. They searched the property for two days with backhoes.

This week, FBI agents and other officers searched Berreth’s townhome.

Authorities have not revealed what they found at either location.

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

All the secrecy with this person is pretty exciting.

The defense clearly has an issue with it, and they’re fighting to either keep them out, or limit the scope of their testimony.

Hopefully judge Sells allows it!

With the 404B thing, now I'm wondering if this is the old girlfriend he spoke to about hiding a body.

However, that seems redundant after the "No body, no case" words we heard attributed to Patrick this week.

I'm so bumfuzzled about who it could be.

Last edited:
No need to be sorry, but I feel as a mom, no need to bash her. She didn't make pf kill and shes not on trial.

I guess if you want to villainize all of pf's relatives you can. I'd rather see PF SOLELY responsible.

I feel that PF is totally responsible for the murder, and in no way is his mom, I agree with that.

But I do not think a seemingly sweet girl like Kelsey should have been called a hooker & kicked out of a house when she was pregnant. I also don’t think poor Cheryl Berreth should have been blocked from seeing the one living remnant she had left of her murdered daughter, and I surely don’t believe CB should have been drug into a custody battle in the midst of learning her daughter had been murdered.

I by no means feel SF is responsible for Kelsey’s murder, but do I find her a distasteful person for all said actions above & for surely contributing to some of the mental torture this poor girl experienced prior to her murder-a resounding yes.

And that is the last I will mention SF.

I’m here for Kelsey, the victim in this not SF who is not a victim.

Also, I don’t think there would be any reason for KK to just add that to her story that SF was standing on the porch watching. There’s simply no reason for making that up
What was she "standing on the porch watching? Do you think she was going," oh. he must be burning Kelsey's body" Really.? I think you're putting far too much into an old womans role.

With the 404B thing, now I'm wondering if this is the old girlfriend he spoke to about hiding a body but that seems redundant after the "No body, no case" words we heard attributed to Patrick this week.

I'm so bumfuzzled about who it could be.

My mind's a little fuzzy tonight. Someone remind me what the 404B thing is? Does it have to do with the cow-beating incident that the judge disallowed testimony on?

Last edited:
this is just proof that these abusive men know how to be good people, they just choose to be evil instead.

@JakobRodgers
"Sorry, I'm really tired and stressed out. Call me in the morning when you guys wake up," #KelseyBerreth's message read, according to testimony.
"Sure I don't mind, what's going on? Are you OK? Do you need anything or can I do anything?" #PatrickFrazee replied.

@JakobRodgers
"No I'm fine, just worn out. Talk to you guys tomorrow," the message from #KelseyBerreth's phone said.
"OK, if you do, please let me know," went #PatrickFrazee's reply, according to testimony.

I look forward to pf being found guilty.
He can never get the sentence that he gave Kelsey and her family.

But if there's a God in Heaven, (and I believe there is), than justice will be served.

I'm not gonna stick around for the bashing of his mom, her looks, her behaviors... cause I hate that chit.

Hoping for the best!
Later...

What was she "standing on the porch watching? Do you think she was going," oh. he must be burning Kelsey's body" Really.? I think you're putting far too much into an old womans role.
Why she was going to plead the Fifth, is the bigger question.

You can only do that if your answers could bring about legal consequences.

For you.

This isn’t about villainizing the mother of a killer. It is about exposing someone who may have done something criminal.

She called Kelsey “a hooker.”

She kicked Kelsey out of her house when she was pregnant.

And she may have done worse things than that. It’s relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie