Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought I read in one of the recent articles that it was a law for everyone to report suspicion of neglect/abuse to authorities, and that surprised me, so I researched it and was really surprised...
In some states, including Florida, everyone is a mandated reporter and from a website linked to the Florida dcf site, here is the info...
Most shocking... Not reporting suspicions= FELONY IN THE 3RD DEGREE
Perhaps I'm misreading something here, but it seems pretty clear

Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect | The Florida Network of Children's Advocacy Centers

If you suspect or have concerns that a child is being abused and/or neglected, you should report it immediately!

Florida law requires that ANY person in Florida who knows or has reasonable cause to suspect that a child is being abused, neglected, or abandoned by a parent, legal custodian, caregiver or other person responsible for the child's welfare MUST immediately report that knowledge or suspicion to the Florida Abuse Hotline of the Department of Children and Families. The penalty for failing to report is a felony of the third degree. There are also financial penalties for failing to report known or suspected child abuse or neglect.

If you know or suspect that a child under the age of 18 is being abused or neglected, or is at risk of being abused or neglected, you are required to report that to the Florida Abuse Hotline.

Remember, it is not your job to know whether abuse has occurred or not, IT IS YOUR JOB report your concerns!!

Taylor Rose, I Wonder what your favorite color was? I wonder what you called your baby doll?

Jacksonville has a great zoo.
I wonder if you ever got to go?
Chuckie Cheese? You would love it there.

And most of all learning at school, I watched your little video singing. I hope you know we did not know the hurt and pain your little lonely heart felt. I hope you are surrounded with light and love now.
Your life mattered Taylor Rose.

Just so heart breaking.
JUSTICE4TAYLOR
MAY WE SAVE THE NEXT ONE

If you suspect child abuse, call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-Child or 1-800-422-4453, or go to http://www.childhelp.org. All calls are toll-free and confidential. The hotline is available 24/7 in more than 170 languages.

Post the picture...I'm not seeing it anywhere. Which FB page are you looking at? Thanks

The poster of whom you are referring to was answering another member who surmised that it could be possible the remains found are not Taylor's.
But considering that BW's actions seem to indicate guilt or cowardice -- it's safe to assume the remains found are Taylor's.

Thus far there hasn't been a valid FB or SM account found for BW.
Some others with her name but not the correct BW's, so they can be disregarded, unless new information comes to light.
Hope that helps.

The poster of whom you are referring to was answering another member who surmised that it could be possible the remains found are not Taylor's.
But considering that BW's actions seem to indicate guilt or cowardice -- it's safe to assume the remains found are Taylor's.

Thus far there hasn't been a valid FB or SM account found for BW.
Some others with her name but not the correct BW's, so they can be disregarded, unless new information comes to light.
Hope that helps.
I just keep hearing about that picture and I've looked at every FB page with that name and haven't seen it yet. Seems to be a popular name. Lol
But, I have an app that dies background checks on people. I've tried to do a search for Brianna Shontae Williams and can find nothing!! I think that's strange. Seems there is no foot print there.

I just keep hearing about that picture and I've looked at every FB page with that name and haven't seen it yet. Seems to be a popular name. Lol
But, I have an app that dies background checks on people. I've tried to do a search for Brianna Shontae Williams and can find nothing!! I think that's strange. Seems there is no foot print there.

As of now, I'm thinking this BW may not have had any SM to keep her activities hidden.
Took a brief look around and cannot find much of anything.

The brief snippet in msm of video from her uncle and aunt, and a statement by the paternal grandma seem to be all there is.
As far as friend's speaking up for BW-- the media has not identified them and it makes me wonder if they exist ?

The media is another entity entirely and I feel like they're sympathetic to BW.
I will not be.
Not today and probably not ever.
Taylor deserved to live and to have justice.

Tonight at 11 -- Hear from the local mother who is planning this candlelight vigil & donation drive in honor of 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams. Why this mother says this tragedy is especially near and dear to her family's heart -- coming up on @FCN2go

683C2F29-28AB-422D-A91A-AA2668435110.jpeg

Shelby Danielsen on Twitter

If you can’t make it there, she asks that you light a candle wherever you are at 7 p.m. on Nov. 23rd in honor of all missing children. Candlelight vigil, toy drive planned in honor of 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams @FCN2go

Shelby Danielsen on Twitter

As of now, I'm thinking this BW may not have had any SM to keep her activities hidden.
Took a brief look around and cannot find much of anything.

The brief snippet in msm of video from her uncle and aunt, and a statement by the paternal grandma seem to be all there is.
As far as friend's speaking up for BW-- the media has not identified them and it makes me wonder if they exist ?

The media is another entity entirely and I feel like they're sympathetic to BW.
I will not be.
Not today and probably not ever.
Taylor deserved to live and to have justice.
Yes it's very odd. Great aunt, uncle, and great grandparents. Where is the rest of the family.
Hopefully more will come out now that she's recovered and is talking...it will take a lot for me to have any sympathy for this waste!

I think someone pointed out that was a misunderstanding on my part, but regardless, BW could have worked out a daycare/babysitting situation. She chose not to for some reason and left her daughter to fend for herself apparently.
Exactly! There are plenty of married military who have spouses who stay at home with children who would love to make extra money by babysitting other EM’s children.

Is that what her mom said? "She wrote us off so we were done"? Her mom's FB page is allll selfies of herself ... trying to look hot and young. Ugh. You can tell just from looking at her page that all she cares about is herself. Where are all the pictures of herself and her grandkids?
I've not seen her moms FB, but didn't we hear she was raised by an aunt or great aunt? Doesn't sound like she was ever mother of the year does it? Not that that excuses BW, plenty of kids have difficult upbringings and make it their mission to do better for their own kids MOO

Considering she hasn't said a single word of truth since this whole case began, I think it's fair to say that any explanation she gives (or her lawyer spins) for Taylor's death will likely be full of lies as well.

I wouldn't trust Brianna if she told me the sky is blue.
Agree completely, how many times have we seen it now, it's all going to be about poor BW, her terrible life and excuses about what happened to Taylor MOO

Too bad the judges & everybody couldn’t hold court in BW’s hospital room...
I don’t think she is going to ever tell what happened. She made LE FBI & so on search for Taylor. Now they are picking up the pieces :( They have to sift through the remains, put the puzzle together & figure out what really happened. Makes me ill.
MOO
True but somehow, they knew to search in Alabama and where approximately in all of Alabama to search, which means someone told LE all this. Do you think it might be her? Did she leave a note where to look? Hmmmm. IMO

Absolutely! I always have someone else's kid in my house as well as my own and my mum was the same with my friends,she always had a house full of kids that weren't hers,often for weeks at a time but she always said that's how she liked it,if we were in her house she knew where we were and what we were doing(she reckons lol) and we were always safe and loved. I'm 41 and she still considers those waif and stray friends of mine her family!
My house was the same way. I preferred my kids being at my house, that way I knew who they were with and what they were doing. We even allowed our son to have a half pipe in the back yard. I always had kids here. And whoever was here at dinner time ate and whoever was here at bedtime went to bed. Lol

Exactly! There are plenty of married military who have spouses who stay at home with children who would love to make extra money by babysitting other EM’s children.

And the idea that daycare was "too costly" is ludicrous. Did anyone notice BW's car? 2017 Honda? The car payment on that alone was probably half a month of daycare costs.

There are zero justifications for neglecting and murdering a child.

It's possible she has a high security clearance and no one will find anything.

I live in Linden, Alabama near Demopolis and there is a another girl from Demopolis named Brianna Williams that has a little girl about Taylor’s age and that’s a different girl! I’ve worked with at a few places in the last year! And I’m from Tuscaloosa and I didn’t move to Linden voluntarily, my husband’s from there! I’d be scared if they have to do the trial there!! The cops are crooked as crap! The last trial that was prosecuted was the cops in town were dealing drugs and the local newspaper man when against them! And he ended up on Oprah!

True but somehow, they knew to search in Alabama and where approximately in all of Alabama to search, which means someone told LE all this. Do you think it might be her? Did she leave a note where to look? Hmmmm. IMO

I think that info came from her phone vs. mom providing that information herself, for a couple of reasons:

1. Remains were found very quickly after JSO arrived in Alabama and began searching. I think they had a pretty good idea of the locations to search, specifically, beforehand.

2. Didn't mom say she had recently begun taking Taylor to Alabama for her grandmother to watch her (which grandmother later confirmed was NOT true?)
I'm wondering if LE either had the phone location info then and presented it to Brianna and that's the excuse she made for it, or, realizing that they would be acquiring her phone records/locations very soon, preemptively gave the "drove to Alabama for Grandma to watch Taylor" excuse in an attempt to explain away that trip beforehand?

I'm babbling now, basically in short, I think Brianna's phone locations told THE location, not Brianna. She has given too many false statements for me to think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee