GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

I agree. I mentioned before that with James’ military experience, as well as road experience being a traveler, that I think AW would’ve reeked of “convict” and trouble, moo.
As RVers for many years, we are very outgoing with other RVers but are also very discerning of others. Like so many fellow RVers, we will openly greet other RVers but we also know when to practice caution.

Someone asked about the Butlers asking ACW into their RV. I doubt that would ever happen especially after just meeting someone. Our RVs are our home and sanctuary.

As RVers for many years, we are very outgoing with other RVers but are also very discerning of others. Like so many fellow RVers, we will openly greet other RVers but we also know when to practice caution.

Someone asked about the Butlers asking ACW into their RV. I doubt that would ever happen especially after just meeting someone. Our RVs are our home and sanctuary.
This was my thoughts also. We are also full time RVers. I can tell you as good hearted as we are there is no way we would have even been having a campfire together. Nice and respectful if approached but ends there. Makes me think they caught them off guard

This was my thoughts also. We are also full time RVers. I can tell you as good hearted as we are there is no way we would have even been having a campfire together. Nice and respectful if approached but ends there. Makes me think they caught them off guard
I was just wondering if they could con their way in; using their little child as a decoy...
Given the Butlers had a little grandchild too...
I would never feel comfortable camping, especially knowing the drug epidemic that is occurring all over the USA right now and gangs...
Campers, IMO, appear to be easy targets;
for probably having money, food, supplies, and transportation readily available...
Especially with license plates from so far away...
I dated someone recently that wanted to purchase a camper... I told him I would never-ever go anywhere in it... Due to safety concerns... Then this story broke...
I find staying for free, anywhere, just invites trouble; not victim blaming:
I worked with confined criminals for years, in for forensic evaluations... I know how they can easily con, and manipulate people that are not familiar with the sweet and charming personality of many violent offenders;
murders, and rapists, etc... IMO

Last edited:

i would imagine since its such close quarters. I know ppl open a "shade" area outside where they relax or grill out and id see entertaining others there but not inside.

Has anyone found the published gag order or anything court related yet? Wondering how broad is this gag order. I can’t access any court filings or find out when the next hearing is scheduled.

At the initial hearing, ACW attorney said he would be requesting a gag order and reduced bail. The judge told him to file orders within 3 business days. In other states/cases, the sequence of court events will appear on a court page. However, I have found nothing for Kleberg County Court.

So.... does that mean she cannot be forced to testify against him?
And would the gag order also possibly extend to her case?
I believe that's correct, she can't be forced to testify against him.

I don't think the gag order would cover her case. She will have her own separate attorney, and a motion would have to be filed separately for her.

At the initial hearing, ACW attorney said he would be requesting a gag order and reduced bail. The judge told him to file orders within 3 business days. In other states/cases, the sequence of court events will appear on a court page. However, I have found nothing for Kleberg County Court.
Does that court provide online access? If so, what is the link?

When the appointed counsel asked for a gag order he specifically stated for PD and similar not to speak and also said he would be filing to request removal of cameras

AN arrest warrant. It states down at the bottom that her brother has confirmed that AN and ACW were indeed married. Also, I've yet to locate ACW arrest warrant, but I would assume it's similar. https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com...tZs7GhMo-QKxlc5ighY4FpDW2WaQuMWfOABelBs5vkZTM

Here is his arrest warrant and yes, it's almost identical except for the last paragraph that was added to hers: https://truecrimesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/WARRANT-OF-ARREST.pdf

As for them being married, she/they may have told family that at some point but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I'd be curious why she isn't using his name if they are indeed married and surely prosecutors would demand to see a marriage license that was filed before taking what any of them say as fact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back