CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO but jail is too good for these monsters. I personally have an aversion to feeding these types for the rest of their miserable lives. However, LWOP is the worst he will get. I'd fry him if it were within my power. Lucky for him, it's not.
ITA, LWOP or a maybe a word that rhymed ;)

And it’s,- moo - sick, that we will give him free healthcare, food, housing and a college education.

:mad:

Last edited:
What are you talking about? The mop was lying on the bed!!!!!!

You know we are getting down to the wire when people make jokes for levity for this very very serious situation. Thank you for making me laugh.

And then we have to get back to the real life, and my heart goes out to her father having to sit through all of this. A father who probably wanted to protect her from this type of man in her life. Just crushing, just crushing to my soul and heart her her family.

I'm suited up and ready for a smooth landing with this lovely pilot at the controls:
berreth-plane.jpg

What does Krystal Lee know about Kelsey Berreth's murder? - WCBI TV | Your News Leader

(Her beauty and innocence just shines out in every photo. Her body may not be here to speak but her spilled blood is and it is crying out for Justice. I hope all the jurors see the big picture. I hope they hear her in their dreams. <modsnip> MOO.)

#JusticeforKelsey

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kelsey. Such a gorgeous young lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
On paper, Friday is expected to be a big day in the Patrick Frazee murder trial — the prosecution will likely rest their case, the defense will bring up their witnesses and both sides could present their closing arguments.

Whether all three of those aspects of the trial are completed by the end of the day will depend on how quickly attorneys interview and cross-examine the remaining witnesses.

Probably been answered before, but will the jury wait til Monday to deliberate? Or start deliberations immediately, and stay the weekend until a verdict is reached?

Supper’s waiting at home and I gotta get to it.

NOV 15, 2019
Frazee trial: Closing arguments expected Friday afternoon

On paper, Friday is expected to be a big day in the Patrick Frazee murder trial — the prosecution will likely rest their case, the defense will bring up their witnesses and both sides could present their closing arguments.

[...]

Prosecutors said they had a couple more witnesses to bring to the stand Friday morning, though it's unclear who they may be. The defense has not yet brought forward any witnesses but is expected to do so after the prosecution rests. It was unclear if Frazee will testify.

On Wednesday afternoon, both the prosecution and defense said they expected to be done by Friday afternoon. When Judge Sells asked how much time they'll need for closing arguments, prosecutors requested 30 minutes and the defense said an hour. The judge said both sides will get an hour.

If the court reaches 5 p.m. before both sides rest, the closing arguments will get pushed to Monday morning.

There is no deliberation planned for the weekend.
Interesting...prosecution only requested 30 mins for closing

If CB is able to be there for closing arguments, I do think it's important for the jury to see both KB's mom and dad in that courtroom before they head back for their deliberations.

Her parents are a powerful visual reminder of the utter devastation PF's savagery has wreaked upon not just KB, but her entire family.

Their presence is also a powerful reminder to jurors that they will have to face KB's parents the next time they enter the courtroom to announce their verdict.

JMO.

Last edited:
Probably been answered before, but will the jury wait til Monday to deliberate? Or start deliberations immediately, and stay the weekend until a verdict is reached?

Supper’s waiting at home and I gotta get to it.

It just depends on how fast the last witnesses and closing arguments go.

EBM... repeated word

I am here today, let's hope this train reaches the terminal soon.

I am praying for the Berreths this has to be heartbreaking, and any true recovery will not start until this wound keeps being picked at.
Yes, that freight train is rolling in!!

How relieved they will be when this is over and they can move to the final phase of custody of little K. Nothing can ever make the pain go away completely, but little K will be their healing balm.

I think the jury will possibly begin deliberations Monday now. I doubt they’ll deliberate through the weekend, are they sequestered? Once they’ve done closings and jury instructions I imagine they’ll finish for today and come back Monday.

Right?!

He has no idea how lucky he is: that there is an end in sight that doesn’t culminate with him uttering the words “please stop”, nor his body-in-a-tote, on a bonfire.

Go to jail, PF

I don't think he knows what he is in for. I am sure the Teller County Jail hardly compares to CDOC. Perhaps, he'll get a ride to Wisconsin.

I'm suited up and ready for a smooth landing with this lovely pilot at the controls:
berreth-plane.jpg

What does Krystal Lee know about Kelsey Berreth's murder? - WCBI TV | Your News Leader

(Her beauty and innocence just shines out in every photo. Her body may not be here to speak but her spilled blood is and it is crying out for Justice. I hope all the jurors see the big picture. I hope they hear her in their dreams. <modsnip> MOO.)

#JusticeforKelsey
I really love this picture of KB! Here she is doing what she loved!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting...prosecution only requested 30 mins for closing

When I heard that, I was so very worried because there was so much to go over in the closing statement.

But I have read that yesterday, they had an LE guy come in and do the entire timeline so it did not have be part of closing statements.

That made me feel so better that the jury would get what I would consider part of the closing statement.

And would have time to take notes and write all the relevant times down to discuss in deliberations.

Excellent excellent decision by May. This guy is really strategic and smart in my opinion.

I think the jury will possibly begin deliberations Monday now. I doubt they’ll deliberate through the weekend, are they sequestered? Once they’ve done closings and jury instructions I imagine they’ll finish for today and come back Monday.

They’re not sequestered ...

I’m sure they will be glad to see the end of this trial as well.

BBM:

I would have no problem flipping the switch on PF.

None at all.

It's a shame the worst punishment he faces here is 3 hots and a cot courtesy of the Colorado taxpayers for the rest of his life.

I hope they house him in a prison as far away as possible from Cripple Creek.
He shouldn't even be allowed visitors.

JMO.
Since this case has become high profile, he may end up going out of state for his on safety. Wouldn't want someone to bash him in the head out in the prison yard.

Right. As far as I can recall or remember reading, not a very positive environment. All self imposed. Life didn’t need to be that way. PF could have been an upstanding guy, good husband, good father, good anything—and not selfish, rude or evil. But he chose otherwise. All his choosing.

Right? All the nice things he said about or to her WERE AFTER HE'D KILLED HER! I still try to imagine, if the "sweater over the head smell these candles name the scent" game was REAL, KB's reaction of the silliness of it all until BAM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member