OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom? Fred? Robin? Pro-Bono or reduced rate? Her fixed income is only in the 3 figures so it seems it would be very difficult to pay any attorney, even at a steep discount.
Selling property? Her address lists property for sale.

RN is reported having worked as a teacher. If so, how does she not qualify for better retirement? Or was she not a real teacher, but maybe a teacher's aide or something? Most teachers I know retire with a pretty good pension.

BP
Where did Billy Wagner live before the murders?
After the Wagners came back from Alaska Billy stayed with FW, Angela lived in her dads house and George/ Jake lived in Rita’s farm house, wonder why FW didn’t let the grandsons come back to Flying W, even after the home on Peterson Rd was sold Angela and the boys lived in a Days Inn around Jackson Ohio, JMO very bad blood between Angela and FW, JMO

RN was considered indigent, so the court provided her with an attorney.

That said, Rita and FW's attorneys have tried to interfere with the murder trials, JMO. Remember this incident with FW's attorney Owens, when he attached secret grand jury testimony to a motion for dismissal?

Prosecution 'shocked' by defense attorney in Rhoden murder case

Prosecution 'shocked' by defense attorney in Rhoden murder case

Now we have RN's attorney "misrepresenting" information about trial evidence, witnesses, etc. in a court memo made public just days before the jury selection process.

There is no court entry that Rita was ever considered indigent. She is paying her very expensive attorney who is also married to an attorney. JMO

BP
Where did Billy Wagner live before the murders?
After the Wagners came back from Alaska Billy stayed with FW, Angela lived in her dads house and George/ Jake lived in Rita’s farm house, wonder why FW didn’t let the grandsons come back to Flying W, even after the home on Peterson Rd was sold Angela and the boys lived in a Days Inn around Jackson Ohio, JMO very bad blood between Angela and FW, JMO
Yeah I always felt that they really didn’t get along, Angela interfering with her power hold on Billy. Also it my opinion that they separated to make it harder to arrest them all at the same time, maybe giving one of them the chance to escape arrest. I mean they had to know it was coming sooner or later.

Yeah I always felt that they really didn’t get along, Angela interfering with her power hold on Billy. Also it my opinion that they separated to make it harder to arrest them all at the same time, maybe giving one of them the chance to escape arrest. I mean they had to know it was coming sooner or later.
This is why I believe that Billy is the one talking to LE, because the investigators know where to look last week also FW probably wants him to save his skin first than worry about the grandkids last, JMO

Did anyone find out if the new evidence was admissible or not?
Judge Deering said they can argue it Monday the 18th before voir dire of the Jurors.

Prosecution wants to keep out 198 pages of documents as well as the 3 newly disclosed witnesses:
Charles Reader, Brian Reader and Kayla Slusher

Defense stated that the 'Daily Files' materials, furnished to prosecutors, was never intended to be introduced at trial, they were merely to help the witness refresh his memory.

Voir Dire

Voir dire consists of oral questions asked of prospective jurors by the judge, the parties, or the attorneys, or some combination thereof. This oral questioning, often supplemented by a prior written questionnaire, is used to determine whether a potential juror is biased, knows any of the parties, counsel, or witnesses, or should otherwise be excluded from jury duty. Voir dire is a tool used to achieve the constitutional right to an impartial jury, but it is not a constitutional right in itself.

Last edited:
This is why I believe that Billy is the one talking to LE, because the investigators know where to look last week also FW probably wants him to save his skin first than worry about the grandkids last, JMO

What would you guess he could actually 'talk' about?

I don't see any lighter sentences being given just for more information. Do you?

JMO, could it be that one of the W4 used RN's notary stamp and forged her signature?

Like AW or JW? Investigators have already examined the evidence and determined RN committed the forgery. They've got lab results from BCI and from the Cyber Crimes Unit.

The evidence defense is offering from Bruce or Butch Dailey (whomever JW's attorney is) is digital evidence, computer files. Doubt they have anything different from what BCI has already tested and studied.

Like AW or JW? Investigators have already examined the evidence and determined RN committed the forgery. They've got lab results from BCI and from the Cyber Crimes Unit.

The evidence defense is offering from Bruce or Butch Dailey (whomever JW's attorney is) is digital evidence, computer files. Doubt they have anything different from what BCI has already tested and studied.
I thought the same thing about FWs case now look the charges where dropped and it waisted the tax payer money, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks