GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

So many questions.

What kind of area is Olive and Fee Fee? Safe? Heavy crime? Remote? Highly trafficked?

Was anything found in her car? Cell phone? Wallet? Other belongings? Has her cell phone or bank card been used?

Where was Jennifer heading that morning? Work? Is her car location along the expected route? What was her state of mind that morning?

Such a beautiful young woman. Where are you Jennifer...

MOO.
Reported JR was on her way to work at DuPont where she's a chemical engineer.

Jennifer and her purse are missing but her phone was found inside her car.

Her mother reports the couple were married Sept 2015, and had recently moved to West County after living in St. Charles.

Robin von Hausen told KMOV-TV

Mother of Jennifer Rothwell speaks to News 4 ahead of husband's detainment

Husband of missing St Louis woman is booked on suspicion of murder | Daily Mail Online

21017950-7686619-image-a-35_1573758178078.jpg

Police said that she had last been seen early Tuesday morning leaving her suburban home on the 12600 block of Northwinds Drive - although it is unclear whether Beau Rothwell is the only source for that information.

Just hours before his arrest, Beau took to Facebook to share a missing flier and plead for his wife's safe return.

'Some of you may have heard already, but last night my wife Jennifer went missing,' he wrote.

'I've filed a police report and the search is ongoing. Please, if you hear of anything or have any information it would be greatly appreciated,' he continued.

[...]

The husband of a missing woman is being held on suspicion of murder, after police said the case is now a homicide investigation.

Beau H. Rothwell, 28, was arrested on Wednesday night in St Louis County, and police said on Thursday morning that they are applying for charges of first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence.

Jennifer Rothwell: Husband Beau charged; was caught on camera buying cleaning products, police say

Nov 14, 2019

HUSBAND CHARGED
Jennifer Rothwell: Husband Beau charged; was caught on camera buying cleaning products, police say
Police were seen searching creeks, ponds and wooded areas near her home near Creve Coeur Thursday afternoon.

Police said Beau Rothwell was charged with tampering with physical evidence. He is being held on a $100,000 bond.

A probable cause statement said he was caught on video buying cleaning products including bleach, carpet cleaner, and gloves on Nov. 11, the day before Jennifer Rothwell was reported missing. Two days later police obtained a search warrant for the Rothwell home where detectives found a wet carpet soaked with bleach and large areas of blood, police said. bbm

That search resulted in police transitioning the investigation from a missing persons case to a homicide investigation Thursday morning.

Last edited:
He dumped her body about 1000? feet from their house. If you look on google maps. Their home address 12644 Northwinds dr St Louis. From the pics posted above I think the police are parked on Ross Ave. Looking down the power lines that run toward the Robinwood Comm pool.

ETA: some reports are her body was found but now I'm not so sure.

Meanwhile, the search for Jennifer continued late Thursday.

Officers were seen searching a wooded area in between where Jennifer Rothwell's car was found and where she lives. Police have put crime scene tape up at Ross Avenue and Sparrowwood Drive.

Missing Missouri woman Jennifer Rothwell's disappearance classified as homicide, husband in custody

Nov 14, 2019

A 28-year-old Missouri man has been charged by the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office in connection with his wife's disappearance, which has been reclassified as a homicide, officials said.

Fox 2 reported that Beau Rothwell was charged Thursday with tampering with physical evidence, a class E felony.

His wife Jennifer Rothwell has been missing since early Tuesday morning.

[...]

Authorities said Beau Rothwell is a danger to the community and a flight risk because of the nature of the charges.

He's being held on a $100,000 bond.

ETA: Hope they raise his bond given he's a danger & a flight risk!

FOX 2's Derrion Henderson was at Rothwell's first court appearance at 9:00am. Rothwell sat up straight, face-forward, the entire proceeding. He only spoke saying he had been in St. Louis since 2013 or 2014, when the judge asked. He quickly waved goodbye to the three people who showed up for him in court today.
St. Louis County man makes first court appearance after wife goes missing

A judge said that he must hand over his passport and have no contact with the victim's family. He has a $500,000 cash-only bond. His next court appearance is on January 27, 2020 at 9:00am.
St. Louis County man makes first court appearance after wife goes missing

#Breaking: According to online records Beau Rothwell has been charged with 2nd degree murder. He was already charged with evidence tampering. His wife Jennifer's body has still not been found. @kmoxnews
Brian Kelly on Twitter

#BREAKING: Beau Rothwell, 28, is now charged with second-degree murder in connection with his wife Jennifer’s disappearance. He is being held without bond.
Jacob Kuerth on Twitter

Wow, that police presence at the park last night certainly looked like they had found a body, strange! Maybe he got rid of some evidence there, but her body is somewhere else?

Jenna Barnes‏Verified account @Jenna_Barnes 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecutors say Jennifer Rothwell’s body has not been found, but they’re charging her husband with murder based on evidence collected.
Show this thread

KMOX St. Louis News‏Verified account @kmoxnews 14m14 minutes ago
#BREAKINGNEWS Beau Rothwell, 28, has been charged with 2nd degree murder, as first reported by @Brpkelly. The body of his wife, Jennifer Rothwell still hasn't been found

Read from the bottom to top:
Bond Set
NO BOND ALLOWED
Amended Complaint Filed
Order
NCD 1/27/20 AT 9 AM. NO ALCOHOL. EHD BRACELET, WITH GPS TRACKING, PROOF OF INSTALLATION PYMT PRIOR TO RELEASE, WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RELEASE. DFT CANNT BE WITHIN 1000 FT OF VICTIM OR VICTIM FAMILY. NO FIREARMS/WEAPONS, NO DRUGS EXCEPT AS PRESCRIBED BY A DR, NO CONTACT OR COMMUNICATION WITH VICTIM OR VICTIMS FAMILY, DFT MUST SURRENDER HIS PASSPORT TO COURT BEFORE RELEASE. BOND IS INCREASED TO $500,000, CASH ONLY, NO SURETY, NO 10% AUTHORIZED.SO ORDERED: JUDGE JASON D. DODSON
Entry of Appearance Filed
Filed By: CHARLES L BARBERIO IV
Criminal Setting Scheduled
Scheduled For: 01/27/2020; 9:00 AM ; JASON DAVID DODSON; St Louis County
Confin Arraign Doct Hrng Held
Scheduled For: 11/15/2019; 8:30 AM ; JASON DAVID DODSON; St Louis County
Warrant Issued
Document ID: 19-SLARW-1914, for ROTHWELL, BEAU H. , Bond Amount: 100,000.00, Bond Text: OTHER: DEFENDANT TO SURRENDER PASSPORT TO THE COURT UPON RELEASE FROM CONFINEMENT.
Confin Arraign Doct Hrng Sched
Associated Entries: 11/15/2019 - Confin Arraign Doct Hrng Held
Scheduled For:
11/15/2019; 8:30 AM ; JASON DAVID DODSON; St Louis County
Bond Set
Amount of Bond Set - 100000 OTHER: DEFENDANT TO SURRENDER PASSPORT TO THE COURT UPON RELEASE FROM CONFINEMENT.
Judge/Clerk - Note
33 M
Complaint Filed
Judge Assigned

Do we know the last time that someone saw her? If she worked on Monday, she must have been killed in her home some time after work. I'm trying to put myself in the guy's shoes for a moment to figure out how much time he had and how he might have used that time. This may lead to some knowledge of what happened to her.

He was spotted at a store buying cleaning supplies on Monday.

He contacts police late Tuesday evening.

It's worth noting that the carpets weren't dry. So I'm thinking he spent a good part of Tuesday cleaning the house.

He says she left Tuesday morning. That is a lie, of course. But he has to know that a neighbor might have seen her car at home on Monday night. So he can't say she never came home. And he also knows that a neighbor might have seen the car leave the house. So that time he gives for when his wife left is most certainly the time he left in the car.

So, he leaves early Tuesday morning with the car and leaves it close enough that he can walk home before daylight. He gets home. Now it's cleaning time. Clearly, it was an all-day job that was never quite finished.

My guess is that he used every minute he had available. If he waits until late in the evening to leave the house, he still probably has 4-5 hours to dispose of the body. That's a possible two-hour drive. So, where does one go when one is educated and is trying to get rid of a body? Rivers are always a possibility. There are tons of lakes not far away in the Ozarks area. Certainly, he had opportunity to put a lot of distance between himself and his deceased wife. I hope they find her soon. For her family's sake and to make sure that he gets the maximum possible sentence.

Now, about this co-worker thinking that it might have been a domestic issue. Did she speak of violence at home before? Was someone she worked with in a relationship with her? I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Why do I have a feeling that this loser husband is unemployed? Maybe not, I don't know. If he doesn't have a job, and his wife was his meal ticket, I don't think he would have killed her. On the other hand, maybe she has life insurance? (Pure speculation on my part!)

He dumped her body about 1000? feet from their house. If you look on google maps. Their home address 12644 Northwinds dr St Louis. From the pics posted above I think the police are parked on Ross Ave. Looking down the power lines that run toward the Robinwood Comm pool.

ETA: some reports are her body was found but now I'm not so sure.
I don't believe her body has been found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back