CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO: he should get a deal. Once PF involved him, his life was in danger.

idc about his crimes or what deal the state makes with him. Idc that he thought about selling them or that he gets some deal. Because this is the coup de grace.

PF was soliciting for hits, to keep witnesses from testifying. I’m grateful the guy came forward!
He did the right thing unlike a few others!
Moo

I certainly don’t have any inside information but my guess is that he will not show his face there at any time unless he is forced to for some reason, perhaps about the settlement of his father‘s estate (which could be done in an attorney’s office). The trial may even be the first time he heard how KB was treated by both his mother and sister, since he didn’t know KB.

I know he rolled his eyes and looked disgusted at PF on leaving the courtroom and I’m sure part of that had to do with the disgust of knowing what his brother did, but I feel he knows PF has made his Own professional life difficult, too.

JMO

This.

SF2 is now the cop with the murdering brother. His kids have a creepy murdering uncle. For those who wondered how KK's kids and husband would live with the shame of her actions, think about SF2 and his family. They're in a relatively low population area with a rather distinctive name and they have the sad distinction of being related to this terrible man.

I wonder if tourists visiting Cripple Creek to see the donkeys will be equally interested in seeing the close friend and defender of PF. Will they be more interested in the donkeys or in what CC can tell them about his friend?

That is despicable, his close friend.
No wonder, his own mother, couldn't say a word, as she probably knows how evil his mind is.
Perhaps she has lived in fear, for quite some time, with PF's outbursts throughout the years.
MOO.
I'm kind of thinking she is where he got his attitude from. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree on this one. She's probably gritting teeth in her other room, not getting her way.

Josh Whitston‏ @JoshWhitston
BREAKING #PatrickFrazee Prosecution just rested their case. Quick break before Defense starts @DenverChannel

EJcJItnU8AE8Vr0.jpg

12:11 PM - 15 Nov 2019

It doesn’t sound like the defense even contested the legitimacy of those notes.

They merely tried to discredit the snitch. Well that sure as hell won’t work.
Well you have about half of the Frazeeism's and of course we have the new ones from the notes - wonder if we have time to compile a complete list while the jury deliberates ??
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member