CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
His defense team must feel they have lost total control of their client. No matter what they did or could do, PF is undoing it all himself. It appears he STILL believes killing people is the way to solve problems. This makes that loud and clear for the jury. Absolutely unreal.

And he wrote it on paper too. PF must be the dumbest killer in Colorado.

The defense:
giphy.gif

Would have liked to be a fly on the wall when defense found out about the prison notes. Yikes. Nothing they could do at this point.

Judge says needs to brief the jury for an hour and 45 mins so not enough time for closing arguments.

Also courtroom was packed.

The state took a trial estimated to last 3+ weeks and got it done in 2 weeks. Got their witnesses on the stand and off, without dragging things out. Put their lead witness in the middle and used multiple different witnesses to corroborate and flesh out her testimony, showing she was being truthful and accurate.

And the state left the defense without anything to say or present.

Do you think he would do his mother in also?

I personally believe no life means anything to him, mother or not. He has no capacity to feel anything other than for himself. He is one of the most dangerous types out there and I shudder to think how many more there are.

The baby would be gone too if she were not a part of him.

JMO

This was probably the most graphic of the notes (warning). It read: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head. Piss and **** on her face. *advertiser censored***ng dirty c**t *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*.” #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KeystalKenney

Bet she’ll still make her hair all purdy to go visit him in prison tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle