Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the fact that BW crossed state lines in the commission of a crime.
I'm assuming poor Taylor was dead when BW drove from FL to AL ?

We don't know. Yesterday they said if it can be determined she died in FL, BW will be tried in Florida. If it either can't be determined, or it is determined she died in AL, she will be tried in AL.

If you have a tattoo (in the wrong place) you can't enlist (or at least that's how it was several years ago when my friend's son tried to enlist but had a tattoo on his neck)

Another poster corrected me. Evidently a new policy came out in 2018 regarding tattoos. It was bad on my part for not checking prior to posting. In the navy, only face tattoos are banned. I apologize for the confusion.

But, cadavar dog hit on the trunk of her car. I believe she was transported after her death. That's why she went to Alabama.

I do, too. But outside chance she was killed in Alabama and still transported in the trunk of the car in that state.

I'm afraid it may be tough to come up with a cause of death in this one. They may need a crime scene. Which the 2 different housing units may well provide.

Eta: JMO

BBM. I read there's a lot of trash dumped in that area. Do you know how long it's been common knowledge there's a lot of rubbish strewn there?
It’s been years!
BBM. I read there's a lot of trash dumped in that area. Do you know how long it's been common knowledge there's a lot of rubbish strewn there?
I know my husband told me that his family used to take their trash there back in the late 80’s and 90’s, but I’m 100% sure everybody knows about it! Nobody calls it county road 44 or whatever, whenever anyone talks about it because a lot of people live down there they say Landfill Road! And I know everytime I pass it there’s bags of trash and old tires just thrown out on side of the road! So she knew what she was doing- she I guess was hoping it would blend in with ( god I’m so sorry) the other trash bags! Evil!!!!

This is maybe a crazy thought--but one I've been having for a couple of days. Does anyone think BW may've been sending some type of message to her family? I just have a hard time believing anyone would drive sooo far (I keep reading between 5-7 hrs. one way) to dispose of a body. Surely there was somewhere closer that she could "hide" her. By leaving her little body that close to her relatives' homes, it just seems very calculated. (And, for me, it would be extra traumatic...to know she's that close and I wasn't able to help her at all :( )

Agree completely, how many times have we seen it now, it's all going to be about poor BW, her terrible life and excuses about what happened to Taylor MOO
Pardon my language but her and her past and her accomplishments and milestones! Taylor won't have the opportunity too. Taylor would be able to fulfill her dreams. Smh! Unless its about Taylor or her justice I don't care... Ok rant over :/ (not aimed at anyone, just a general statement)

This is maybe a crazy thought--but one I've been having for a couple of days. Does anyone think BW may've been sending some type of message to her family? I just have a hard time believing anyone would drive sooo far (I keep reading between 5-7 hrs. one way) to dispose of a body. Surely there was somewhere closer that she could "hide" her. By leaving her little body that close to her relatives' homes, it just seems very calculated. (And, for me, it would be extra traumatic...to know she's that close and I wasn't able to help her at all :( )

My personal opinion is this:

She wanted to put a good bit of distance between herself and her daughter's body. Plausible deniability until the cadaver dog hit on her car.

She just happened to know where a good spot was/is to dump a garbage bag or two. Or however many she dumped.

I'm sure she has no memory of any of this. Sarcasm.

JMO

It's about as logical as her paying rent in two apartments because she doesn't want to pay a fine for breaking her lease. Egad!! I would hope the Navy starts a better screening program. She is nuts!!!

Not at all , I think killers hide bodies close to someplace they are comfortable and familiar with , I mean just think about it, if you grew up and there was a remote spot you knew of, or frequently played at as a child or teen and its still the same that would be the place your mind would go to .....if were me (eww no way) I know where I would take the body ...the woods where I grew up

Does anyone think BW may've been sending some type of message to her family? I just have a hard time believing anyone would drive sooo far (I keep reading between 5-7 hrs. one way) to dispose of a body.
Doesn't Taylor's biodad also live in that area? I think it's probably more likely that BW wanted to throw suspicion on him, but that's just my knee-jerk opinion.

bolding mine

Well, from what's been revealed from her family in msm--- BW cannot blame her family for her struggle as a single parent.
Not sure what exactly was going on with Taylor's dad.
I am of the opinion he didn't contribute much if anything.
But her paternal grandma, & aunt and uncle sounded as if they'd have been willing to take Taylor in.
And I KNOW there are others who would've provided Taylor with a safe place !

I think it may be partly that and partly just knowing a spot to take her. It reminds me very much of Caylee Anthony. So close to family, in a familiar place to her egg donor.

I am still collecting photos of your candles (or equivalent) lit for Babygirl Taylor for a collage around the world showing our LOVE for her! Please PM me yours or PM me for my email to send too. #justice4taylor #gone2soon

Thank you for this sweet gesture. I sent mine :). (As you know)

A lot of studies have been done about killers, and one thing I have found to be true in all my case watching. They end up choosing somewhere to hide the body that is in their "area of awareness" Very seldom is the dump site random. It is almost always known and familiar to the killer. So in this instance, I think BW tried to get the body as far away from her as possible, but returned to an area of awareness from childhood. Somewhere (in her mind) she knew, could get to, could explain that she was back visiting her family if anyone who knew her from the area happened to see or run into her while in the area, and then scoot on back to Florida, like Taylor Rose was some distant memory, back there, and start some new existence. :( Poor little sweetie pea. I pray her death was quick and not by neglect and starvation, slow torture.

I think it may be partly that and partly just knowing a spot to take her. It reminds me very much of Caylee Anthony. So close to family, in a familiar place to her egg donor.
Only didn't FICA dumped her child where she and her friends used to bury beloved pets? BW took her to the dump, literally. And here comes the anger. Finally, at long last. I am much more comfortable with that I have to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni