CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! I know some will disagree but I believe this should have been a death penalty case. MOO

@Gardener1850 , Yes, it looks like those tweets were deleted. I'll go back and edit but I'm going to let those posts stand because there have been so many replies now that I think it would be more confusing if I deleted them. MOO
Well considering his level of, Ahem intellect I believe it could argued that the DP would be cruel and unusual,and he needs special accomodations like Romper Room,and Ritalin.
MOO

And he wrote it on paper too. PF must be the dumbest killer in Colorado.

Well, you gotta' hand it to Patrick.

He wrote on paper towels and napkins and the gangbanger did promise to flush them.

Can a cowboy not trust anybody?!

(And how insulting to call him the dumbest killer in Colorado.....such limitations. Surely his stupidity skills at least surpass everyone west of the Mississippi?)

Agreed! I know some will disagree but I believe this should have been a death penalty case. MOO

@Gardener1850 , Yes, it looks like those tweets were deleted. I'll go back and edit but I'm going to let those posts stand because there have been so many replies now that I think it would be more confusing if I deleted them. MOO

I agree. The dented piece of flooring that the blood spatter expert showed was so disturbing. To swing a bat at someone so hard to dent the floor is just... so much rage and hate. I actually worry about the safety of fellow inmates that have the misfortune of being on his prison block.

Last edited:
I wish there was a 'Jack Ruby' around Cripple Creek who could pull an 'Oswald'.
Wishful thinking, I know.

Please tell jack Ruby to wait until after the jury says, "Guilty."

In all seriousness, I have a feeling that in a few years we'll read that PF tied a knot in his bed sheet and used it on himself.

He still may testify. I believe his testimony comes after the closing arguments. We know he sees himself as believable and a leader who can convince people to do his dirty work. He may think in his itty bitty mind, that he alone can convince the jury to acquit him.

To consider anything he said to the jury prior to them determining his guilt, it would need to be part of his side’s case, not after closing arguments. If he speaks after it might be in the punishment phase once they are trying to mitigate his punishment. I hope he never sees the light of day again.

Would have liked to be a fly on the wall when defense found out about the prison notes. Yikes. Nothing they could do at this point.

Judge says needs to brief the jury for an hour and 45 mins so not enough time for closing arguments.

Also courtroom was packed.

Judge has to brief the jury on how to stop laughing so loud after testimony from the snitch and provide oxygen as they hyperventilate. Paramedics on call.

Last edited:
I've not heard of witnesses following the closing arguments.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Patrick's testimony ship has sailed.
Correct.

Before proceedings wrapped up today, Frazee was reminded by the judge he has the right to testify in his own defense or remain silent. He replied, "I will remain silent."

I just got here and see I'm over 50 pages behind (not gonna read all that). Did anything big happen today?
Ummmmm yeah. He wrote notes to another inmate on napkins 17 in all, soliciting him to kill Kk, her hubby,kids, ,FBI agent and I forget who all else.
Both Prosecution,and defence rested. Things will continue Monday.

SMDH, PF. No forensics? Pffft!
free-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Inmate: Kelsey Berreth murder suspect had asked for help murdering Krystal Lee before trial
[...]

During his testimony, Bentley said he was in county jail with Frazee from Sept. 26 to Oct. 12 — just weeks before his murder trial began on Nov. 1.

Bentley said when he first came to jail, he was in segregation and couldn’t get items from commissary. He said he first approached Frazee about potentially wiring him money to buy commissary items. The conversation later turned to a tattoo on his face that indicated his affiliation with the prison gang, the inmate testified.

[...]

Slater, who was called to the witness stand multiple times during the trial, read notes written on paper towels and receipts Bentley claimed he exchanged with Frazee that mentioned killing the witnesses.

[...]

The author of one of the notes specifically talks about Lee and her testimony, writing “no video, no weapon, no body, no forensics, but with the help of the DA, they are coaching her and the … [unintelligable] of circumstantial evidence for her to give blind statements to match up.”

[...]

A letter mentioned were Lee lived. “They aren’t far from Res land, or the desert or BLM or northern Nevada. It would be a nice place if she disappeared and didn’t show up for a trial. Just turn one way and was never seen again. Thoughts???”

[...]

“I’m not the monster they say I am,” Frazee’s notes reads. “I don’t know what happened or where she went. Honestly my wheels are spinning out of control the closer it gets to the trial and any advice to defend my innocence?”

Bentley’s testimony and the alleged prison notes were the subject of multiple closed hearings earlier this week — what is expected to be the last of the trial. The jury was instructed specifically by Judge Scott Sells that the testimony was for the purpose of “consciousness of guilt.”

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member