TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

I saw the Frisco/little elm fm423 updates Facebook page & people are saying she looked like Prisma! She was running across the parking lot with a man chasing her. She was hurt and hysterical and was taken in an ambulance. They said 29 yr old Hispanic female. Said she’s been missing since April & was in a car accident a week ago & being held against her will. Crazy!

Shivers!

I am hopeful but honestly a wee bit skeptical its her. The age stated doesn't match and the details are odd. She was in a car accident this week and then held against her will, but has been missing since April!

This supposedly happened last night at 11:30, so surely her family would have been notified immediately.

If she has been held somewhere for 7 months and escaped....I would be thrilled she has rescued herself!

@winter63 I am thinking of you and Prisma's family while you anxiously await confirmation.

Shivers!

I am hopeful but honestly a wee bit skeptical its her. The age stated doesn't match and the details are odd. She was in a car accident this week and then held against her will, but has been missing since April!

This supposedly happened last night at 11:30, so surely her family would have been notified immediately.

If she has been held somewhere for 7 months and escaped....I would be thrilled she has rescued herself!

@winter63 I am thinking of you and Prisma's family while you anxiously await confirmation.
No, the family was never notified until someone sent a clip of it to her dad earlier this evening, we can only pray its her, if not we will keep searching

The family is getting run around from Frisco pd and Mesquite pd, her dad doesn't have cell number for detective on the case, the media (Telemundo) news reporters are trying to help the family out to find out if its prisma or not, so hopefully we can all find out something soon

The family is getting run around from Frisco pd and Mesquite pd, her dad doesn't have cell number for detective on the case, the media (Telemundo) news reporters are trying to help the family out to find out if its prisma or not, so hopefully we can all find out something soon
What a shame. I’m so sorry to hear they are getting the run around. Hopefully Telemundo will put some pressure on LE and the family can get some answers. I can’t imagine how difficult the wait for answers must be for the family. It seems like it shouldn’t be this hard; either it is Prisma or it’s not. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back