CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SM is just someone that doesnt handle stress that well. You should see how women lose their mind just over planning a wedding.

Girl: Do you want the cake to a carrot cake?

Guy: yeah carrot cake is good.

Girl: What about the strawberry short cake?

Guy: we could have the strawberry short cake I like strawberry short cake

Girl: but I thought you wanted the carrot cake? You just want this tobe over (true). Should we send red invitations or pink ones.

Now imagine someone like that deciding on a memory after a rough night in which she didnt sleep that well and frantic and didnt 100% remember an exact time or what the girl was wearing in.

Really I dont think what she says matters that much killers lie all the time, the polices job is to figure out their lies.

I think Karlie was abducted, pretty girl and all the clues suggest that.

In this interview, the BM claims that in addition to the 8 minute audio recording, the SM also said she had a 23 minute long video from that night. SM claims that the FBI wiped her phone so she doesn’t have it. The odd thing about that is how she would still have the 8 minute recording.

I think SM is just someone that doesnt handle stress that well. You should see how women lose their mind just over planning a wedding.

Girl: but I thought you wanted the carrot cake? You just want this tobe over (true). Should we send red invitations or pink ones.

Now imagine someone like that deciding on a memory after a rough night in which she didnt sleep that well and frantic and didnt 100% remember an exact time or what the girl was wearing in.

Really I dont think what she says matters that much killers lie all the time, the polices job is to figure out their lies.

Memory isn’t decided though. It just IS. I can buy that she may have remembered some details incorrectly, but a whole sequence of events in which she supposedly participated (waking up at 5:45, going to each room & saying good morning to kids, seeing Karlie in her bed, going back to bed, going back to sleep.)? That didn’t happen. And I don’t like her explanation for lying—that it was too early on and she didn’t know what she should say & she shouldn’t have done the interview. I don’t like that. Had she said she was exhausted and forgot exactly what happened or that she was feeling guilty so she said she saw her, I might be able to excuse it.

Might mean nothing, but she definitely deliberately lied IMO.

This is a terrible comparison.

Why was she waking all the kids at 5:45 on a Saturday anyway? And also why did she send the brothers to the relative's house so early that morning?

Yeah, that is an odd one too. I imagined she sent the younger kids away because Karlie was gone, and they needed to devout time to find her and thought it would be hectic to have the kids there? I assume they kids didn't go to the brother's house before they discovered Karlie gone? It's been a long time since I revisited those early details of the case, so I am remembering things again as we rediscuss.

I hope some of you shared that link around circles relating to Karlie (including those of her family and friends). You're investigating Melissa, which is good, but remember that we need to keep an open mind and not fixate on any one explanation.

During the meantime, I did a little recon using sex offender registries. Here's a collection of sex offenders from around Bishop and Mono County: Bishop (#1) + Mono County (#2) It would be nice if someone could help me sift through these (search the rest of their criminal records, identify particularly egregious offenses that could predict violent behavior toward women, etc.)

I think Karlie went south to Bishop. Her stepmother said she had school papers in hand when she left, and some witnesses corroborate this. However, someone northbound could have picked her up just as well. While some of these offenders are located just feet from Karlie's high school, people drive cars. It would be silly to ascribe greater or lesser likelihood of abduction to someone just for being closer or farther away. In a statistically meaningful sense, that is. Obviously sex offenders from Oregon would not come under equal suspicion.

If Karlie indeed was kidnapped, and we have good reason to assume she was, and if her putative abductor is not a serial-killing trucker, which it very well could be, it is highly likely that one of these offenders had a hand in her disappearance. In my opinion, all of them should be questioned. If Mono County searched the homes and cell phones of as many people as it said it did, they should search the homes and cell phones of these men (and woman).

cut

I still think there is a possibility Karlie died that night of some sort of drug reaction, in her home.

In the case that Karlie died in her home (and IMO this scenario happens in other unexpected deaths) drugs are suspected. But maybe there was drama going on and there was an unexpected and terminal fall onto a head or neck that causes death. Perhaps the fall was caused by a shove or otherwise striking the deceased but maybe it was just tripping and landing unfortunate, an accident but a punishable death in any case. I tend to think that Karlie died in the home and the body was disposed before authorities were involved. But do not think a murder was intended at all.

I narrowed the above list down to our Six Psychopaths. These guys are the most violent and depraved of them all, the worst of the worst.

1.png 2.png 3.png
felony assault with intent to rape.png felony sexual coercion.png

close.png
The last guy lives closest to Karlie, just a little ways up the road. As for the second and third to last, what their offenses were: Jeffrey Wayne Davis was convicted of felony assault with intent to rape, and Raymond Anthony Gorcey of felony sexual coercion by threats of violence. ALL of these men should definitely be looked into further. It is, outside of looking at shipping records on the day of Karlie's disappearance, or somehow proving her stepmother killed her, the only way we'll ever find out what happened.

Last edited:
How could she know what Karlie had in her hand when she left if she was asleep?

She never said that to my knowledge. When the witnesses reported seeing a paper in Karlie's hand, the SM said it might have been a paper from her counselor from school because she had been talking about it. I assume the parents checked to see if the paper was missing to confirm this.

So are we not allowed to talk about that theory someone mentioned that I had never heard before?

So are we not allowed to talk about that theory someone mentioned that I had never heard before?

I am not sure what theory you are referring to? Was it mentioned here? If so just tell us the post number and we can check and see if we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa