Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is in solitary confinement, so not sure why the lawyer is pushing getting him moved. The only people who will see IY are either people working for the County as officers and his lawyer.

If I had to guess, I would guess that Yazeed may be going through drug withdrawal/drug desire.
I think that in Montgomery jail he may have more access to drugs via his jailed and not-jailed friends.

(Our worldwide drug-free jails and prisons ... not :rolleyes: )

He was subsequently charged with attempting to elude, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of crack cocaine and second-degree possession of marijuana.
Who is Ibraheem Yazeed? Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect has arrests in several states

He was charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement official, aggravated assault, fleeing a law enforcement official and first-degree possession of marijuana.
Who is Ibraheem Yazeed? Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect has arrests in several states

IY’s atty wants him to be given a bond amount, so IY can bond out & go immediately to Montgomery county, where his previous bond was revoked. If IY is given bond for his charges in Lee County, then he can go to Montgomery county jail. IY won’t be bonded out of jail and be “free”, his atty is fighting for him to be bonded out of Lee County jail and then placed in Montgomery jail.
This makes me furious!

Odd, because Summer also refers to Aniah as her best friend. Maybe the roommate told Sarah and Sarah shared it, There is a youtube video of them at a bar. I noticed she stated that Eric was white in a response to someone, but she deleted it.

I have several college aged girls and who babysit my kids. They all have about 14 best friends. Everyone is their best friend. I think it’s just how they talk.

Since she was 3, which means 16 years. If he is 36, then that would mean since he was 20. Your math is off and paints the mom in an unfavorable light. Just sayin.

Oh yes thanks, my math was definitely off there.

This case has nothing to do with anything you have stated above. Both families appear to be devastated and focused on finding Aniah. Both families clearly love her and miss her deeply. Tho they may have a difference in opinion as to what happened to Aniah, which is their right and completely understandable, neither family has ever once said anything negative about the other. Both sides are handling this very difficult situation with class.
Unfounded Speculations about any family member doesn’t belong here on WS.
You’re math is also incorrect and really who cares?!

Where in my post did I say they have said negative things about each other or they aren't handling with class. I was simply responding to a post. My math was definitely wrong, if it isnt appropiate, mods can delete it.

If I had to guess, I would guess that Yazeed may be going through drug withdrawal/drug desire.
I think that in Montgomery jail he may have more access to drugs via his jailed and not-jailed friends.

He was subsequently charged with attempting to elude, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of crack cocaine and second-degree possession of marijuana.

He was charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement official, aggravated assault, fleeing a law enforcement official and first-degree possession of marijuana.
If so, I cant wait until he gets out of the redrawl phase and has to face the music for what he did while being in a drug induced psychosis.

Last edited:

Agree... possibly because there are more like this corrections officer dealing from jail. Montgomery corrections officer accused of drug trafficking

Could be the gang but then he has to pay it back?

Could very well be. I'm just not sure how bail bondsmen work. Lawyers please chime in.

He posted I believe $29,000 bond on the 77-year old/kidnapping/beating case. YET he was able to retain a public defender because he has no income/assets and lives in a dirt hole.

I guess my question is, if a gang did post bond, would there not be some public record that they did so and it be a noted negatively by prosecution going forward? Or are all bonds considered private and untouchable information?

IY’s atty wants him to be given a bond amount, so IY can bond out & go immediately to Montgomery county, where his previous bond was revoked. If IY is given bond for his charges in Lee County, then he can go to Montgomery county jail. IY won’t be bonded out of jail and be “free”, his atty is fighting for him to be bonded out of Lee County jail and then placed in Montgomery jail.
I know. My point is that he wants to go to Montgomery county where his friends are. I guarantee there are buddies already inside.

I know. My point is that he wants to go to Montgomery county where his friends are. I guarantee there are buddies already inside.
He has connections in Montgomery , they'll give him money, drugs and I'm sure he was an informant with law enforcement. He need to stay right where he is. Let him suffer and give the family answers

How would he pay this bond? I'm genuinely curious, not being snarky. I often wonder who paid his previous bond, and wouldn't this be public knowledge?
I’m unsure how he would pay his bond. It’s a good question, maybe his attorney would help him somehow. I don’t know. Seems like he has a plan to pay the bond if he’s going to so much trouble to get one

Can't help drawing a parallel between what Lee County DA Hughes states, and how the Jefferson County DA was kept out of the courtroom at the initial hearing.
I don’t believe he was there in any kind of official capacity & maybe that was why? Not sure..

How would he pay this bond? I'm genuinely curious, not being snarky. I often wonder who paid his previous bond, and wouldn't this be public knowledge?

I’m unsure how he would pay his bond. It’s a good question, maybe his attorney would help him somehow. I don’t know. Seems like he has a plan to pay the bond if he’s going to so much trouble to get one
I think he would only have to do 10%. Then you can get a bail bondsman, put up property, whatever the means...but my whole thing is....if they were really only concerned for his safety, why is their only solution that he be given bond to return to Montgomery where the bond was revoked? Makes no sense...Montgomery is definitely a place of significance in terms of why he wants to be in jail there. Knowing what I know about Montgomery, there’s no telling. I bet the Lee County judge throws the book at him on this...they don’t play here.

Thanks to everyone who helped clarify the Snapchat message thing for me. I tend to think that Sarah had the conversation saved. Angela and Walt have said that the beginning of the texts sound like Aniah and then they stop sounding like her. It’s hard for me to see how you could get all of that from just what we’ve seen, so I wonder if they’ve been able to see more messages, maybe from earlier in the day or before that. I hope they have timestamps, it seems like that would be really useful.

Bingo, imo. send the coward to where he wants to go, sweeten the deal with something else he may really want, a smoke, a drink, perhaps a bag of chips :mad: then send him on his way, AFTER he reveals information about Aniah's whereabouts.
imo, speculation.

RBBM: Maybe Salt & vinegar flavor chips only though!

Could very well be. I'm just not sure how bail bondsmen work. Lawyers please chime in.

He posted I believe $29,000 bond on the 77-year old/kidnapping/beating case. YET he was able to retain a public defender because he has no income/assets and lives in a dirt hole.

I guess my question is, if a gang did post bond, would there not be some public record that they did so and it be a noted negatively by prosecution going forward? Or are all bonds considered private and untouchable information?
It was $60,000 according to Dr. Phil interview.

Just read that Texas Equusearch will be returning to Alabama to look for Aniah.

“Equusearch will be continuing our search efforts for Aniah. Dave Rader, our chapter director will be traveling back to Alabama to continue our search endeavors. Please keep Aniah's family and friend
s in your prayers.“ Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter

New evidence or new leads maybe? Please bring this precious child home!

Last edited:
So I would love a legal expert to weigh in for me.

I’ve found another arrest for Yazeed that I think has gone unmentioned. If you look closely at the jail roster you can see a familiar name right after his that was possibly arrested at same time. This would be the name we’ve referenced before in regards to his bond. Additionally, a female following that. These two may possibly been with him at time of arrest.

This arrest is from June 2017 in Madison County, FL for flee and eluding and drug paraphernalia. To me, it appears he bonded out and failed to appear and bond revoked. What I can’t tell is what happened after that. Was the case dismissed, dropped, warrant?

Link for roster. http://www.madisonfl.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/jail3.pdf

I then looked on the county court for Yazeed’s name and found a traffic citation record which is attached.
https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/county/40/

Then looked in the state search and found the bail bond estreature which is attached as well. Official Records - Search Records
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ori/image.do?instrumentNumber=201740003774

Attachments

• D1BCE03D-0E9D-4159-B848-C233694D5556.jpeg
    D1BCE03D-0E9D-4159-B848-C233694D5556.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 201B4F9E-0C9C-48A5-8A3B-E2E3FA8C0832.png
    201B4F9E-0C9C-48A5-8A3B-E2E3FA8C0832.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 89
  • F4D6DD2C-F4D2-4366-86A1-8A0E9C18B789.png
    F4D6DD2C-F4D2-4366-86A1-8A0E9C18B789.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 74C16697-14AA-46D7-8AFF-85E60ED5ABAE.png
    74C16697-14AA-46D7-8AFF-85E60ED5ABAE.png
    326 KB · Views: 67
  • FE6CEB0A-F76C-41AB-AE25-1C81639679E2.png
    FE6CEB0A-F76C-41AB-AE25-1C81639679E2.png
    291.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 731FE2E3-7864-4424-88F6-4489492B3EFE.png
    731FE2E3-7864-4424-88F6-4489492B3EFE.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 7F888A29-57F0-43B0-8481-E2BDEF2F06DA.png
    7F888A29-57F0-43B0-8481-E2BDEF2F06DA.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 64
  • AEFBDA4B-0E89-4FEC-8909-4495E11E13D9.png
    AEFBDA4B-0E89-4FEC-8909-4495E11E13D9.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 63
Just read that Texas Equusearch will be returning to Alabama to look for Aniah.

“Equusearch will be continuing our search efforts for Aniah. Dave Rader, our chapter director will be traveling back to Alabama to continue our search endeavors. Please keep Aniah's family and friend
s in your prayers.“ Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter

New evidence or new leads maybe? Please bring this precious child home!
Yes! This is great news. Fingers crossed these leads are credible and we can bring Aniah home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth