Found Safe MI - Melissa “Missy” Skutt, 39, Battle Creek, 13 Nov 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Missy Skutt was last seen Wednesday at 3:00 a.m. She was last seen driving a white Chevy Cruze (similar to the one pictured) with a license plate number of 2-K-Y-M-3-2. She has a bumper sticker that says "Yes they're all mine...oh wait, where did that one come from?!" and possibly a Divine Mercy image, similar to the ones you can view by clicking here. Missy is a mother.

Missy is described as a being 5 feet and 3 inches tall, weighing approximately 130 pounds with a medium build. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a royal blue short sleeved t-shirt with some writing on it.

Battle Creek Mother Missing

Untitled-design-2019-11-14T154110.063.jpg

The Battle Creek Police Department said Melissa “Missy” Sue Skutt was last seen at her house early Wednesday morning. Her phone was turned off and nobody has been able to contact her.

Police said she regularly attends Catholic Mass at Battle Creek and Augusta area churches.

Police search for missing Battle Creek woman

Reactions: byo
The Battle Creek Police Department said Melissa “Missy” Sue Skutt was last seen at her house early Wednesday morning. Her phone was turned off and nobody has been able to contact her.

Police said she regularly attends Catholic Mass at Battle Creek and Augusta area churches.

Police search for missing Battle Creek woman

Interesting, I’ll try to find the one I saw that says she was driving...

Police said Skutt’s husband believes she drove away from their Battle Creek home around 3 a.m. that morning but left a note before she left.

“There are no signs of foul play,” [BCPD Det. Sgt. Todd] Elliott said. “No signs she was abducted. However given the circumstances we also fear her safety to be in danger.”

BCPD searching for mother of 8 children who’s been missing since Wednesday

This is my closest friend’s friend. I’ve asked her to see if she can get more info... there is nothing. There is speculation that she was leaving a 24 hour prayer meeting.

according to the MSM, she left her home at 3am. Was she going to a prayer meeting at that time or was she AT the meeting and was home prior to missing? Seems like early hours unless it was some sort of retreat. IMO

On another note, you most certainly can help your friend. I recommend getting verified as a insider so you can seriously help her. IMO

“This came into us about 8 a.m. Wednesday morning,” said BCPD Det. Sgt. Todd Elliott during a press conference at headquarters. “The husband had awakened and called us ‘cause his wife was gone.”

Police said Skutt’s husband believes she drove away from their Battle Creek home around 3 a.m. that morning but left a note before she left.

“There are no signs of foul play,” Elliott said. “No signs she was abducted. However given the circumstances we also fear her safety to be in danger.”
BCPD searching for mother of 8 children who’s been missing since Wednesday

according to the MSM, she left her home at 3am. Was she going to a prayer meeting at that time or was she AT the meeting and was home prior to missing? Seems like early hours unless it was some sort of retreat. IMO

On another note, you most certainly can help your friend. I recommend getting verified as a insider so you can seriously help her. IMO

From what I understand, it was a 24 hr prayer swap... so basically taking “shifts” praying. MOO

My confusion is in these general details. Was she at home or was she driving? Clarification with LE would be nice.

I understand getting verified takes a long while? I don’t know Missy personally.

From looking at her Facebook, Missy seems to be such a devoted Mother and really involved with her family and church. It would be helpful to know what is in the note. I cannot imagine her leaving the home 3 days ago and not making contact with her children or husband. Maybe she just needed some time alone to meditate and pray. I hope she is okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back