Australia Australia - Theo Hayez, 18, Belgian backpacker, Byron Bay, June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Im struggling with locals being involved, but could be soo wrong too.

From what I recall in podcast 3, the end of Tennyson was known as a place for people to park up overnight as well? People passing through town? Or people that live out of their cars? Or a bit of column A and Column B?
I don't struggle with the thought of a young person/group of people being territorial and punishing people they deem to be problematic. I think that fits.

That bit of wood. The makeshift bat. That there is a tell. The Judge. English language. Suggests the wielder is above the law and looking for what they consider justice. It might not be linked to the crime, but it tells of the social climate in BB.
Or not. As previously posted, it could be a kid crafting a bat after a sporting reference. “The Judge” isn’t a reference exclusive to the judicial sphere.

I would suggest the person who made that bat, is mostly a loner.
Could’ve been part of a dress up costume, could’ve been made by Grandad Jim to donk fish, could’ve been made by a group having a social game on the beach. The realistic context is missing, and until then we’ll just hope it’s been DNA tested just in case.

The answer to this riddle is in the stories, and the story tellers need to be identified, located and kept in focus.

Until the police shift on their (alleged) conclusion that it was an accidental fall into the sea, this case may remained eternally stalled and unresolvable.

Could’ve been part of a dress up costume, could’ve been made by Grandad Jim to donk fish, could’ve been made by a group having a social game on the beach. The realistic context is missing, and until then we’ll just hope it’s been DNA tested just in case.

Yeah, I just don't get that vibe. A makeshift bat, given the title of The Judge. From a psychological perspective, it has a very clear implication. It was made with an intention. I'm 99% positive of my analysis.

Yeah, Im struggling with locals being involved, but could be soo wrong too.

From what I recall in podcast 3, the end of Tennyson was known as a place for people to park up overnight as well? People passing through town? Or people that live out of their cars? Or a bit of column A and Column B?

***Private chuckle****

Donk fish?

Just laughed so hard.... Thanks for making me laugh today I needed it

Yeah, I just don't get that vibe. A makeshift bat, given the title of The Judge. From a psychological perspective, it has a very clear implication. It was made with an intention. I'm 99% positive of my analysis.

From a psychological perspective it could meet anything along the spectrum from macabre to healthy. Where it currently sits, without any context, is purely subjective. You say it has sinister overtones, and I’m open to an inconsequential social activity. The bottom line is we just do not know, and everything is speculation.

I don't struggle with the thought of a young person/group of people being territorial and punishing people they deem to be problematic. I think that fits.

My daughter keeps telling me.....'it's not all peace, love and mung beans like it was back in the day mum; there is definitely a bad culture there in some parts'

I do get what you're saying; there are some parts that are probably not safe for people to roam into and that sounds like one of them.

That bit of wood. The makeshift bat. That there is a tell. The Judge. English language. Suggests the wielder is above the law and looking for what they consider justice. It might not be linked to the crime, but it tells of the social climate in BB.
That bat has the shape of a samurai sword.
That bat bears the sign of Make-Make, the Polynesian creator God.
That bat bears the words 'The Judge' .
That bat is not just any bat.

Theo walked past by Byron Public school before turning left into Tennyson. Doesn't that school have cctv installed outside?

And why is there no cctv in Tennyson after all those problems in that area?
Aren't there any private cctv camera's in that street? There are houses in that street.

So, basically after all I am reading about Theo's possible movements, the beach party, people watching the sunrise that morning ... it is still probable he has ended up in the ocean? By fair means or foul play?

Very sad. His family need some answers.

Last edited:
Theo walked past by Byron Public school before turning left into Tennyson. Doesn't that school have cctv installed outside?

And why is there no cctv in Tennyson after all those problems in that area?
Aren't there any private cctv camera's in that street? There are houses in that street.

No CCTV at the school on Kingsley That I could see

No CCTV in Tennyson up the end at the few houses either that I could see. Only CCTV I found was in Middleton which he did not go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks