Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would he pay this bond? I'm genuinely curious, not being snarky. I often wonder who paid his previous bond, and wouldn't this be public knowledge?

IY publicly thanked Allah and a member of Crum Nation on SM. I'll PM you the screen cap of it. Everyone seems to consider this as acknowledging that the named individual paid his bond for him.
As far as I understand it’s perfectly ok to link the suspects social media.

This was post 837 of this thread posted by me. You will find the link to his social imbedded and it will take you to that “thank you”.

FYI, everyone in case you aren’t familiar, there is a search button (magnifying glass) that helps. And always page one of a thread has link to the media (news/uploads) only thread .

Post #837
I would like to know how IY was acquainted with those he kidnapped with the others in 2018. I also would like to know who the 4th unamed person was.

I can’t figure out really who his “gang” was. At first I thought maybe he was a part of Crum Nation based on this post and who he is apparently thanking for bonding him out. Bro Skee
(Curious what his bond was then)

If he was Crum Nation, how did his accomplices fit in to the picture in 2018?

Looking back at how they fit, the connection, gang ties, etc is one way I would think to guess who he may have been with to abduct AB.

I don't know how some people sleep at night. His lawyer being one of them.

His lawyer is doing his job, and doing it well. He's fighting for his client. That's actually a good thing.
Alabama is a death penalty state, and if they find Aniah then IY will almost certainly face a capital punishment charge. And if she remains missing at trial, he will still be facing a very long time in prison. Having competent legal representation means he can't use that issue on appeal. The worst thing would be for him to have a conviction tossed because he had a lawyer who did a very poor job.

His lawyer probably sleeps very well, because he is doing what he can for this defendant, and he understands how the judicial system works. A good defense is vital.

As convoluted as it sounds, in the long run this will also help Aniah and her family. When convictions are tossed and a retrial is necessary it is torture for the loved ones to have to go through it all over again. It delays any healing and they can't move on. There's no justice for the victim.

No. And if you can see this, your glasses aren’t strong enough.

There are a lot of bad seeds in MMA, but they usually end up arrested rather quickly (The guy who beat the *advertiser censored* star).

Otherwise, they are disciplined, focused and will support Walt in any way possible, but not that way.

Correct, we do not know what evidence is had, and if you’re asking for a personal opinion, I’d say he’s definitely involved but that isn’t the way the system works, and be glad it’s not, and his previous charges won’t matter in this case as he hasn’t been to trial for them, due to a lack of evidence.

I hope this isn’t misconstrued as any type of support for this guy, again my personal opinion is you can look at him and tell two things: he’s evil and he’s low IQ (easily pushed into crime, which is probably why the masterminds like to use him). He’s akin to a dog in that manner, he acts with the sole purpose of pleasing his master.

He hasn't been to trial on the prior Montgomery kidnapping case because those charges are waiting on the grand jury. It will go to trial if they indict him, and it looks like there's plenty of evidence in that case. He pled guilty to a few things and altogether has served close to 2 years in jail on various charges. Other sentences were suspended.

Not sure about his IQ but he's a drug user so that affects his cognitive functioning in a profound way. I think he's a psychopath...so yes....he is evil.

Who is Ibraheem Yazeed? Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect has arrests in several states

So I would love a legal expert to weigh in for me.

I’ve found another arrest for Yazeed that I think has gone unmentioned. If you look closely at the jail roster you can see a familiar name right after his that was possibly arrested at same time. This would be the name we’ve referenced before in regards to his bond. Additionally, a female following that. These two may possibly been with him at time of arrest.

This arrest is from June 2017 in Madison County, FL for flee and eluding and drug paraphernalia. To me, it appears he bonded out and failed to appear and bond revoked. What I can’t tell is what happened after that. Was the case dismissed, dropped, warrant?

Link for roster. http://www.madisonfl.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/jail3.pdf

I then looked on the county court for Yazeed’s name and found a traffic citation record which is attached.
https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/county/40/

Then looked in the state search and found the bail bond estreature which is attached as well. Official Records - Search Records
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ori/image.do?instrumentNumber=201740003774
I found additional records for his Florida arrest in June 2017. The date is off by 10 days so I’m not sure if this is separate or same.

I hope someone can explain to me.

Supervised Population Information Detail

It also lists an address for him in Montgomery of
326 CULLMAN ST
MONTGOMERY, AL 36104
Google Maps

And a mugshot we’ve not seen before. upload_2019-11-16_0-45-40.jpeg

So far we know he committed crimes in Florida, Alabama, Kansas and was arrested in Missouri. Why has he been in so many locations?

Attachments

• 3A22768B-3883-4982-B5F6-FC2464CB160B.png
    3A22768B-3883-4982-B5F6-FC2464CB160B.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 38
I found additional records for his Florida arrest in June 2017. The date is off by 10 days so I’m not sure if this is separate or same.

326 CULLMAN ST
MONTGOMERY, AL 36104
Google Maps

And a mugshot we’ve not seen before. View attachment 215446

So far we know he committed crimes in Florida, Alabama, Kansas and was arrested in Missouri. Why has he been in so many locations?
how does he keep getting free?

Last edited:
I am still working the multiple fires that followed IY’s arrest. Can’t seem to find any updates. Anyone local hear of any explanations to any of these?

Montgomery Fire/Rescue

This one occurred Saturday and was initially called as a vehicle fire but then also included multiple storage units. Tho non of the news outlets mention the vehicle that I can find.location is pretty close to where Aniah’s car was found.

Montgomery Fire Officials Investigating Three Separate Fires - Alabama News

These 3 all occurred Tuesday evening within an hour. All located in various areas close to i85.

Montgomery Fire/Rescue

And this one occurred Wednesday.

There was an additional one on Wednesday but that is the only one that I could find that has had an update and An explanation of an accident which resulted in the death of an elderly man.

Last edited:

"Oct. 23- Aniah Blanchard, a 19-year-old student at Southern Union State Community College in Lee County, reportedly spoke to a friend on the phone, saying she was going to meet a man she met on a dating app."

Wait, who did she speak to about this? I know we have talked a lot about the Snaps to the roommate about being with "Eric" whom she had just meant and wondered whether she had sent them or not. The above quote, however, seems like outdated information. To my knowledge, I do not recall her parents or LE confirming the quote to be accurate? Why wouldn't they add the Snaps for the 10/23 timeline date instead since those would be the last known for sure communication with the roommate?

The above implies she went to meet a random stranger from a dating app and disappeared. That particular part of the timeline seems a tad sensationalized IMO.

"Oct. 23- Aniah Blanchard, a 19-year-old student at Southern Union State Community College in Lee County, reportedly spoke to a friend on the phone, saying she was going to meet a man she met on a dating app."

Wait, who did she speak to about this? I know we have talked a lot about the Snaps to the roommate about being with "Eric" whom she had just meant and wondered whether she had sent them or not. The above quote, however, seems like outdated information. To my knowledge, I do not recall her parents or LE confirming the quote to be accurate? Why wouldn't they add the Snaps for the 10/23 timeline date instead since those would be the last known for sure communication with the roommate?

The above implies she went to meet a random stranger from a dating app and disappeared. That particular part of the timeline seems a tad sensationalized IMO.
I remember articles in the beginning getting it wrong. I really think the article is wrong. She didn’t speak verbally, she spoke through text, big difference that they clouded.

This is probably nothing but someone posted another address for IY (320 Cullman St,Montgomery Al) and the google street view of that address has what I think is a Silver or Gold 2000’s model Lincoln parked inside the fence of a very close neighbor. This is also the same street where another friend of IY’s (who publicly defended him on FB) had listed (320 Cullman Street) as his address on file when arrested for I believe a crime of a sexual nature. I’m saying if he “ran” with boys on this street that were also trouble I’d love to know who lived at the house where that Lincoln is parked...thoughts?

I remember articles in the beginning getting it wrong. I really think the article is wrong. She didn’t speak verbally, she spoke through text, big difference that they clouded.

Yes exactly! This seems like very poor reporting this late in the game. The rest of their timeline seems okay but that one piece is a big piece to get that wrong.

326 CULLMAN ST
MONTGOMERY, AL 36104
Google Maps

And a mugshot we’ve not seen before. View attachment 215446

In this mugshot he looks totally different. Two and a half years later he looks drugged out and hardened. Walt said his eyes were evil. I see vacant and not caring anymore eyes.

https://iss.auburn.edu/crimelog/index.php?readonly=yes
From article:

On Nov. 11, many students were discussing through social media two suspicious interactions that took place on campus involving a man approaching a woman near the quad and three men approaching two women inside the library.

Campus Safety and Security sent an email around 9:30 p.m. that same day and addressed one of the incidents.

“Reports circulating on social media about an attempted kidnapping on campus near the Quad are not true,” Campus Safety and Security said in the email. “The Auburn Police Division did receive a report of suspicious activity, in which a male approached a female near the Quad, but there was no physical contact and no attempted kidnapping.”
Kameron Austin, freshman in pre-business, said she was in the library and saw the men who spoke with two female students. The Plainsman corroborated her recollection of what supposedly happened in the library with two other students who told an account similar to Austin’s.

“The guys said they were from San Diego and asked the girls to fill out a survey,” Austin said. “The girls put in a fake number on a survey thing [the men] were asking them to fill out … and then the girls walked away from them … I turned away, too.”
The man motioned for her to come toward him; when she didn’t, he reached for her, and then followed a few feet behind her as she walked toward her vehicle. The tweet said the man walked away toward the Student Center.

Police responded but were not able to locate the male.
https://iss.auburn.edu/crimelog/index.php?readonly=yes
I’m adding the crime log as a reference.
Auburn University Crime Log

This is probably nothing but someone posted another address for IY (320 Cullman St,Montgomery Al) and the google street view of that address has what I think is a Silver or Gold 2000’s model Lincoln parked inside the fence of a very close neighbor. This is also the same street where another friend of IY’s (who publicly defended him on FB) had listed (320 Cullman Street) as his address on file when arrested for I believe a crime of a sexual nature. I’m saying if he “ran” with boys on this street that were also trouble I’d love to know who lived at the house where that Lincoln is parked...thoughts?
On the off chance the person who owns the car also owns the house. Start putting in addresses in tax assessor website for that county. They should have pictures of the home so you should be able to identify it. Hope this helps.

Nice find... I didn’t know of the arrest you are mentioning. But yes I’d think all his associates, and addresses should be heavily looked at.

change the streetview date to 2009, Could one of those people be a younger yazeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea