Found Safe MI - Melissa “Missy” Skutt, 39, Battle Creek, 13 Nov 2019

A mother of eight children from Battle Creek has gone missing.

39-year-old Melissa Skutt grew up in Bay City and lived for a time in Midland before moving to Battle Creek. Police say Skutt left her home Wednesday, November 13 around 3:00 a.m,. after leaving her husband a note, which he found later in the morning.
Former Bay City Woman Missing From Battle Creek | WSGW 790 AM & 100.5 FM

After reading her facebook page, Missy doesn't seem like a candidate to take a time out from life. I wish we knew what was in the note, why mention it if no details are going to be offered? Do we know the address of the Church she was going to?

A mother of eight children from Battle Creek has gone missing.

39-year-old Melissa Skutt grew up in Bay City and lived for a time in Midland before moving to Battle Creek. Police say Skutt left her home Wednesday, November 13 around 3:00 a.m,. after leaving her husband a note, which he found later in the morning.
Former Bay City Woman Missing From Battle Creek | WSGW 790 AM & 100.5 FM

After reading her facebook page, Missy doesn't seem like a candidate to take a time out from life. I wish we knew what was in the note, why mention it if no details are going to be offered? Do we know the address of the Church she was going to?

I agree, she’s very close to her children. No “known” anything with her husband but nothing really suspected.

The family did not label the note as “concerning”, the media did.

I agree, she’s very close to her children. No “known” anything with her husband but nothing really suspected.

The family did not label the note as “concerning”, the media did.

I was thinking about that DM. It could have been she didn't want to wake him. The note was simply to let him know where she was going, maybe the prayer chain was a last minute fill-in thing for her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back