Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My above post is just a re-posting of where diggndeeperstill placed the info. Sorry if there was an easier way to repost or refer to it I'm new to WS.
Thanks! I totally missed that in @diggndeeperstill post. And i’m With you and can’t get the satellite view off google maps that shows the driveway to post. Sorry

Right, I was pointing out that the stains look similar to the view I provided, which looks like oil.
I agree it looks like an oil spill, especially since a large part of it remains there for at least a year. What type of illegal activity is it suggesting to those who are seeing something concerning there?

My above post is just a re-posting of where diggndeeperstill placed the info. Sorry if there was an easier way to repost or refer to it I'm new to WS.
You are doing great!
If you want to include a post next time, hit the reply button on that post, give it a second to load, then follow with your comment/or whatever, by posting beneath the quoted post.
Another thing you can do to bring somebody's (or your own post) forward, is to click on the number on that post, (it is small,orange and beside the "like" button) and copy/paste the link provided in that post to your current post.

This is probably nothing but someone posted another address for IY (320 Cullman St,Montgomery Al) and the google street view of that address has what I think is a Silver or Gold 2000’s model Lincoln parked inside the fence of a very close neighbor. This is also the same street where another friend of IY’s (who publicly defended him on FB) had listed (320 Cullman Street) as his address on file when arrested for I believe a crime of a sexual nature. I’m saying if he “ran” with boys on this street that were also trouble I’d love to know who lived at the house where that Lincoln is parked...thoughts?

On the 2013 view there is a tan silver vehicle in the grassy area. I don’t know cars very well, but it looks very similar to the one being discussed. It could possibly be the one that is behind the fence in the 2014 view. But it’s a better view.
Google Maps

Probably unrelated, but just a few minutes from the apartment complex where Aniah's car was found, there is very long list of sex offenders grouped together. What I don't understand is that there are 12 sex offenders listed on the 6000 block of Monticello Drive, some with apartment numbers listed, but I can't actually find anything about there being an apartment complex there. Am I just missing it?

Here's the search I used to check a 2 mile radius around where her car was found, and the result I'm looking at is #2 on the map.

Destinie Duvall with Texas EquuSearch told the Opelika-Auburn News Saturday that searchers want to keep looking for her. The group pulled out of the area early last week after an intensive, nine-day effort that was done with the blessing of local law enforcement.

There are no new leads, but Duvall said volunteers feel called to keep looking for the missing 19-year-old Southern Union State Community College student.

“She’s tugging at our hearts, so it’s tough to sit still and wait,” she said.
UPDATE: Texas EquuSearch returning to search for Aniah Blanchard
Hmmm

Destinie Duvall with Texas EquuSearch told the Opelika-Auburn News Saturday that searchers want to keep looking for her. The group pulled out of the area early last week after an intensive, nine-day effort that was done with the blessing of local law enforcement.

There are no new leads, but Duvall said volunteers feel called to keep looking for the missing 19-year-old Southern Union State Community College student.

Hmmm
BLESS THEM!!!

Hmmm
Wait... I’m confused, they weren’t here for 9 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson