Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So paternal Grandmother was active in little Taylor’s life? What about her father?

Did Brianna not date or have any friends?

Just MOO but not since she was 2 I dont think,but not by her choice. I am speculating that she had Taylor with her for a time until she was 2 but then BW cut all contact,no source so just MOO and could be wrong.

I'm just catching up so apologies if someone else has already replied....but Taylor had two sets of family and her paternal grandmother has said she would have taken her,if Briannas family weren't an option for any reason she still had choices and options that she evidently didnt take:(

Of course, just maybe not her own family which people had questioned is all I was saying.

Of course, just maybe not her own family which people had questioned is all I was saying.

Sorry MissF,I didnt mean to sound like I had an issue with your post,you are absolutely right there!, I am just angry that she most likely had other options but still either killed her baby or neglected her enough that she came home one day and found her dead through an accident or worse,starvation or dehydration etc.
Sorry,I am trying to apologise and I'm ranting again:oops:

There have been so many of these threads, children killed by their Mothers.

The real question is, how to prevent this from happening... should society make it easier for parents to just drop off children at some institution? Provide free contraceptives? I am tired of the "same" threads, over and over.

Taylor Rose's death should have some meaning...not just be another number. And what frustrates me, is that her killer will be treated with the utmost care and concern. BW is getting far better treatment than Taylor Rose did...free legal representation to protect BW's rights...who protected Taylor Rose?

I think the issue is often damaged adults who also misplace their anger and do not handle stress well.

Horrible parents who don't recognize themselves as horrible, basically.

My guess is most of these people wouldn't give up their children by choice, because they don't recognize the reasons they should.

So the issue, in terms of attempting to fix it, becomes basically what it is now which doesn't seem to be working: relying on outside people (the village) to identify & mitigate the problem either voluntarily or in some professions or states apparently, it's a legal obligation.

Identifying everyone as "the village" and making them both morally and legally responsible for the well being of other people's children isn't a good fix in my opinion either.

I don't know what the answer is. Sadly, I don't think there is one.

So this is all just speculation, but:

According to Heavy.com BW was seeing a man for the past 6 months. We have all saw cases where the mom is a good mom until a boyfriend gets involved then the child starts to be neglected and abused. I am not saying this is what happened, but nothing's impossible.

The day before Taylor was reported missing, BW made a now-deleted ad for a babysitter/caregiver for Taylor on Craig's List.
It said:

"I have a 5 year old and work on NAS Jax from 7:30am to 4pm. I apologize for the late notice; was bailed on. May become regular if she enjoys herself. She’s timid to may take a minute for her to open up and talk. She loves other children though: she’s an only child. We live on the north side."

Is it possible she let someone she didn't know to well watch Taylor because she was desperate? We have heard she was leaving her home alone. Perhaps she called the man she was seeing to watch her?

BW's sister made this comment:
“I’ve been trying not to think the worst, but when you know that everything that’s being told is an absolute lie, you have no choice but to think the worst. I don’t believe in my heart that she has done anything to Taylor. I just feel like she knows what has happened to her and it’s almost like she’s willing to take the fall for it. Whatever it is.”

Who would she be covering for? The only time I have seen women do this is when they are covering for a significant other. Either way, if it turns out she wasn't the one to actually commit the murder and someone else was possibly involved, I feel like she had to be complicit at some point because of the way Taylor was disposed of.

BW was a scholar, high school valedictorian, homecoming queen, had a 3.6-3.7 GPA, an ACT score of 24, and is a highly decorated officer in the Navy. You'd think she would be smarter than this. We have all saw some very bright women do horrible acts, though. Still, many times when you see a once caring mother commit these types of crimes it seems like they changed once they began a relationship with a man. So I'm just wondering if the man her family said she was seeing was in Taylor's life and did she ultimately find someone to watch Taylor that day? If so, who? Could that person be involved? Or did BW act alone? Maybe she just snapped from trying to hold down her job as a 1st Class Petty Officer and a mother. Maybe it was too hard to do both and she just lost it. Did she leave Taylor alone that day and Taylor got hurt while BW was at work? Still, she was chopped up and disposed of in garbage bags (like the MSM is reporting) - and that is just hard to understand - how someone can do that to a 5-year-old child. MOO.

I am not saying any of this is factual, but I just want to keep an open mind and consider all possibilities with all of the information that has been reported.

Rest in Peace beautiful baby girl.

I don’t think Brianna actually needed a sitter that day. I think she would have just left Taylor home alone if Taylor was alive. I don’t think Taylor was alive. Because if you think about it there really wasn’t time to dump her body if she was alive then anyway. Taylor was probably already in Alabama when that ad was posted.

Sorry MissF,I didnt mean to sound like I had an issue with your post,you are absolutely right there!, I am just angry that she most likely had other options but still either killed her baby or neglected her enough that she came home one day and found her dead through an accident or worse,starvation or dehydration etc.
Sorry,I am trying to apologise and I'm ranting again:oops:

You are totally fine I just wanted to clarify that I was only referring to Briannas immediate family.

Last edited:
WVUA 23 Chelsea Barton
Several posts down, under interview with great aunt & uncle with whom she lived...some VERY interesting comments from family and those who knew Brianna. A lot of reading, and sifting, but if true, gives me a lot of insight.
is this the interview you are referring to, had to scroll a while to locate it on the reporter's page and want to bring forward the direct link if so.

ETA nevermind, I answered my own questions and read the items of interest. thanks

Last edited:
Pure speculation question. I'm guessing Taylor is needing dental records for her identification or DNA. Otherwise, is there any investigative reason to delay the confirmation of her identity?

JMO
I am thinking that decomp is slowing things down. Which tends to lead me to believe she died sometime shortly after the last verified (by LE) sighting of her by the neighbor AB who is quoted in the arrest warrant docs. If she was deceased around the end of May first of June, and the remains only recently dumped, they may not be working with much. It is possible that “Indications are that [the remains] may be Taylor Williams," referred to clothing or bedding or personal items that are identified as possibly being Taylor's or even simply that female child remains while looking for a missing female child's remains are indicators enough but not enough to confirm ID.

Agreed 100% I've seen the village and I'm in no way interested in them raising my daughter.
took the words right from my fingertips. I'm with you, I choose my village, and I'm pretty selective. Wrong village can totally screw up your kid leaving a damaged adult to carry on the wrong village's sickness. JS

I am thinking that decomp is slowing things down. Which tends to lead me to believe she died sometime shortly after the last verified (by LE) sighting of her by the neighbor AB who is quoted in the arrest warrant docs. If she was deceased around the end of May first of June, and the remains only recently dumped, they may not be working with much. It is possible that “Indications are that [the remains] may be Taylor Williams," referred to clothing or bedding or personal items that are identified as possibly being Taylor's or even simply that female child remains while looking for a missing female child's remains are indicators enough but not enough to confirm ID.
I agree with this, I think it'll turn out she's been dead a long while.

I'm just hoping the ME can determine COD, so often when the body is very decomposed, COD can't be determined and the perp can tell us any old story and we can't refute it with evidence MOO

I had the thought they found the pajamas and doll. :(

I agree with this, I think it'll turn out she's been dead a long while.

I'm just hoping the ME can determine COD, so often when the body is very decomposed, COD can't be determined and the perp can tell us any old story and we can't refute it with evidence MOO

They sure spent a lot of time at the place she had just moved from. I'm wandering what type of circumstantial or hard evidence they found there. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam