AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she had been more specific about what "the/this area" means.

The park?

The city of Bridgeton?

Cumberland County?

Immediate area around the park, like a 3 mile radius? 5 mile? 1 mile?
The bulleted points I posted seem to refer to a search planned for Oct. 8.

ETA: edited from Oct 3 to Oct. 8.

Lil Dulce, I think of you everyday & pray for your safety. Not knowing who has you & where you are, if you are warm, safe & eating, playing. Maybe someone that wanted another child has taken you...that is my hope, that is my prayer. Until there is evidence suggesting otherwise, you are still among us, lil one. May your captor’s heart open & return you to your loving family. ❤️
What a wonderful post.

WOW SMH I’m so sick of hearing crap like that... FB is a CESS POOL of trash talking, drama fueled, selfish, ignorant people!
I’m glad she resigned! I certainly would not want MY kids being taught by someone like that! In case she hasn’t noticed...We All Bleed Red:mad:
WHERE is Dulce?!!
MOO
I totally agree! I’m so sick of people that spew this stuff. MOO

Thanks everyone who posted the new articles..Sending prayers to Dulce and her family. I pray wherever you are sweet girl that your not scared,hungry or cold.Jesus i ask from my heart that no matter where Dulce is tonight that she is not in pain/that she is not alone and scared or being harmed.moo

Yeah, it's frustrating having to wait for news. But at least articles like the two released today (that @cass523 linked to above) keep Dulce's name in the news. Maybe regularly seeing her face and reading her name will spur someone who has critical information to be brave enough to come forward.

And LE stressing that the family is cooperating and they are not considering Dulce's case to be "cold" and continue to actively investigate is also important IMO. The community needs to know this case is not going away.
Expanded Search In Amber Alert Probe For 5-Year-Old NJ Girl

Just an idle thought: I hope LE/FBI is monitoring other similar cases around the country since it's possible, if not likely, that if a stranger took Dulce he will do it again. I hope the Bridgeton community is keeping a close eye on their children. MOO.
BBM
That’s what I worry about, too!

What a wonderful post.

I totally agree! I’m so sick of people that spew this stuff. MOO
I will never understand people I guess. I think life is better when we lift each other up!
I really think all the gossip & judgements are making things so much harder for Dulce & her family. It’s not right :(

It is very sad what happened to little Dulce. I have kept googling her every few days in hopes i finally see that a they've finally found her but seems like the case has been cold since the day it occurred.
I believe it has to be a stranger, maybe someone that has seen dulce prior or knows that its common for not all the kids to be watched at all times there. As a nanny, I'm at playgrounds constantly and I always match kids to parents. There have been a few times that I've talked to child to ask them about their parents when I can clearly see they don't have an adult with them, and countless others where I've stayed quiet and been like oh well I'm sure they're fine, but they were much older than Dulce and her brother. I can not process any adult seeing a 3 year old and and 5 year old not realized they were there alone. At that age, any wrong climb or attempt to try something new can leave a child injured. You kind of need to be stuck like glue to them because they are constantly needing help to navigate the playground. so seeing a child, not talking to an adult that looks like their parent would make me go up to them and asking where is your mom? . Not blaming mom here per se because I know she's essentially a child that has children, but the other parents if more vigilant could have helped prevent this too.
Another thing that pops out to me is that someone maybe frequented the park and had seen Dulce alone in the past, then they encountered her a second time and realized that she was again un attended and "went for it". In a sense it cant be "planned" because the suspect wouldn't have if she was going to be at the park that day or not.
I feel like he has to be nearby and that he has one other person keeping his secret or aiding him. No way someone is getting away with this all by themselves. I truly hope Dulce is alive, I hope whoever has her is keeping her alive.

I have been trying to get the Today show to do a story on her . I keep writing them and contacting them on social media but I worry they are not seeing my messages. I think that would really help with giving her more exposure and focus on her case. If any of you can do the same maybe it will help . I don’t know what else to do to help this little angel . I hope something breaks soon . Praying every day

I have been trying to get the Today show to do a story on her . I keep writing them and contacting them on social media but I worry they are not seeing my messages. I think that would really help with giving her more exposure and focus on her case. If any of you can do the same maybe it will help . I don’t know what else to do to help this little angel . I hope something breaks soon . Praying every day
IMO, the most important voice right now is the local Clergy rallying the locals to give tips, and continue to help with searches. I just pray that it’s not children who find anything.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I will never understand people I guess. I think life is better when we lift each other up!
I really think all the gossip & judgements are making things so much harder for Dulce & her family. It’s not right :(
A sign of the times. People seem to be getting crueler and nastier. But to attack this poor Mom? SMDH! IMO

I wonder if this person lived close to the park and didn't need a vehicle but simply lead her threw the woods[short cut] or somewhere deep in the woods/water and they just haven't found her yet? I believe those buildings by the swings was his cover just hidden away enough to get her to come to him.I could be totally wrong but it just seems random like a pervert was hanging out at the park seen her there and mom wasn't close so he took the chance and grabbed her.I wonder if she mentioned the park to the kids while she was in the store?Whatever has happened to this beautiful girl i hope she is found soon.moo

I wonder if this person lived close to the park and didn't need a vehicle but simply lead her threw the woods[short cut] or somewhere deep in the woods/water and they just haven't found her yet? I believe those buildings by the swings was his cover just hidden away enough to get her to come to him.I could be totally wrong but it just seems random like a pervert was hanging out at the park seen her there and mom wasn't close so he took the chance and grabbed her.I wonder if she mentioned the park to the kids while she was in the store?Whatever has happened to this beautiful girl i hope she is found soon.moo
Anything is possible, but I think this was well planned and orchestrated.

Amateur opinion and speculation

If this was a stranger abduction, I’m afraid he’s hunting again.
Yes, I agree that it's highly likely. LE isn't warning parents on a regular basis to keep an eye on their kids when out in public. Either they know something or they've been advised not to create a panic. Why else would no one - LE, the FBI, the mayor, local advocates - clearly state that a predator may be still in the area. Instead they are saying Dulce may no longer be in the area. What does that even mean? All the waiting is frustrating. Sigh. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa