Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying this right and I'm curious to get opinions. So I'm gonna try this again.

Suppose the ME has identified the remains as Taylor. Suppose LE knows the remains are Taylor.

Is there any value to LE in terms of the investigation to not disclose this information to the public yet?

I promise I won't try to clarify again lol.

They sure spent a lot of time at the place she had just moved from. I'm wandering what type of circumstantial or hard evidence they found there. JMO.
Yes and because they said trash bags (plural) I'm hoping there was further evidence tying BW to the crime, I'd much rather that be the case than that Taylor was dismembered :(

I'm not saying this right and I'm curious to get opinions. So I'm gonna try this again.

Suppose the ME has identified the remains as Taylor. Suppose LE knows the remains are Taylor.

Is there any value to LE in terms of the investigation to not disclose this information to the public yet?

Oh I see what you're asking now. The only thing I can think of for it to benefit them is if maybe someone else was involved and they wanted to use that info as leverage somehow. It could also buy them a little more time to tie up loose ends.

I think she was there a lot longer than we knew, not that we knew!
I asked late last night how long anyone thinks Taylor was being neglected? I can’t judge by photos because some of them I have no idea when they were taken.
I wonder when/if BW found out Taylor was out walking around while BW was not there & maybe that made BW angry & she snapped??
MOO

I asked late last night how long anyone thinks Taylor was being neglected? I can’t judge by photos because some of them I have no idea when they were taken.
I wonder when/if BW found out Taylor was out walking around while BW was not there & maybe that made BW angry & she snapped??
MOO

I'm guessing April is when it got intense for whatever reason. That's when she quit going to daycare.

A few new pics have been posted of BW on a FB group. Of note....she has a large tattoo on her arm not mentioned in the arrest warrant.

76180374_10217941894238132_7048715857349836800_n.jpg

IMO, no there is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member