CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so much ..
I am not fishing for compliments, just attempting to bring more info for others to better understand ...
From the rocks area you can see everything and those telephone poles are a road in themselves ..
From the rocks there is a point on that dirt road where the 360 photo could be taken .

July 12th was a Friday, which would have been another heavily traveled day in that area, so I imagine it’s comparable.

Cazador, it’s your opinion that the trail she was on, she could not have gotten turned around, confused or lost on? In minutes, walking, how far was she from the RV?

There isn’t any way she could have just wandered off and out of sight in 5 minutes.

And with the street traffic on Kelbaker, there is no way she could have gotten abducted without a passing motorist witnessing it?

I know I’m asking lots of questions, just trying to see if ANY of RT’s story could be remotely truthful. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
July 12th was a Friday, which would have been another heavily traveled day in that area, so I imagine it’s comparable.

Cazador, it’s your opinion that the trail she was on, she could not have gotten turned around, confused or lost on? In minutes, walking, how far was she from the RV?

There isn’t any way she could have just wandered off and out of sight in 5 minutes.

And with the street traffic on Kelbaker, there is no way she could have gotten abducted without a passing motorist witnessing it?

I know I’m asking lots of questions, just trying to see if ANY of RT’s story could be remotely truthful. Thank you in advance.
Hi
We walked the zone 3 times front to back. My wife called out my name from various positions and I can hear her from most positions. Most of the time you can see the telephone lines for a landmark position. Kelbaker rd has traffic and you can see roof tops driving the road and motor home are quite visible. You step up on a rock and Everthing is visable. The paved parking area is visable ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam