Coleman asks for new trial...Will it ever end?

Chris Coleman deserves nothing more from the courts. Every single thing, all evidence, proved him guilty. He is a Family Annihilator, a killer of his own children and his trusting wife.

Geesh, I remember how stupid he was trying to send those computer threats. It was all about his lust and the affair. He can't rewrite reality now. I will never ever forget how he killed his two sons and his beautiful wife. And he still has no remorse!

Christopher Coleman is seeking approval from a judge to represent himself in continued efforts to receive a new trial in the 2009 murders of his wife and two sons for which he was convicted.

On Sept. 23, Coleman filed a motion for change of counsel to pro se status. He was most recently represented by attorney Lloyd Cueto of Belleville.

Coleman, who was convicted in 2011 for the May 5, 2009 strangulation murders of his wife Sheri and sons Garret and Gavin in Columbia, is serving concurrent life sentences in the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.
Coleman seeks self-representation | Republic-Times | News

Oh jeeze, give me a break!

Completely agree. We could make up almost any theory to exonerate Coleman. After all, people are still willing to believe that psuedo Manson killers killed Colette McDonald and her daughters. Jeffrey McDonald, another psychopath family annihilator would rather rot in prison, where he belongs, than admit his guilt and go free on parole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back