Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has hit me really hard, as I'm sure it has many other members on here who've followed Leah's case from the beginning. My heart is broken for Leah and Haydon's family and friends tonight. Rest in peace, Haydon. <3

I am sad but also glad that the news is in the mirror and sun online tonight. I really hope it will prompt some answers for a family that are having unbelievable and shocking suffering that just goes on and on and on.

I am sad but also glad that the news is in the mirror and sun online tonight. I really hope it will prompt some answers for a family that are having unbelievable and shocking suffering that just goes on and on and on.

It would be tragically ironic if it took Haydon's death to solve Leah's disappearance, yet I also hope it will bring answers. We've got to "know" Haydon a bit over these months - read his social media posts, followed his thought processes, and got equally frustrated with him and worried for him.

I hadn't seen this photo before from the Sun link above, but I think this is a nice one to remember them both by.

upload_2019-11-17_22-9-57.png

Like someone else said, John started this year with three children and is ending it with just one. So senseless and unfair.

MKFM is reporting Haydon's tragic death now. That poor family have had so much heartbreak, it's just devastating.
BREAKING NEWS - BROTHER OF MISSING TEENAGER LEAH CROUCHER DIES.

From the link:

Haydon's sister Leah has been missing since February after last being seen in Furzton. A police investigation into the disappearance of the 20-year-old from MK continues with a £5,000 reward for vital information.

5dd18f371b964.png

What a tragedy for the family to bear.

From the Sun link up thread.

"Distraught John confirmed that police had been called in and his son's death was being investigated."

Last edited:

Exactly. How much pain can someone put onto a family who didn't do anything wrong?

If this started out as a fight with Leah that got too heated, a terrible accident happened as anger got hold of them, and then they panicked....it's time to end this and allow Leah to be reunited with her family. They have so much to heal from now, but let them know what it is they're grieving, and let them have a chance to move into a healing phase.

Let them have Leah back so that they can at least visit her, and if it's their desire, let them lay their children to rest together :(

Last night I was sad but today I am angry. Someone out there knows what's happened to Leah and their resistance to come forwards with information has resulted in her brother's death. As if the family weren't already going through enough, not knowing whether they should still have hope that their daughter is alive or whether they should be grieving her death - now their son is gone too. Not only is he gone, he died still not knowing whether Leah is still out there, whether she'll eventually come home to find her brother is gone.

If you're reading this and you know what happened to Leah - pay attention to these words: your lack of willingness to come forwards with the truth has literally killed someone. Your selfishness has not only caused 9 months of unimaginable mental torture for Leah's parents, it's caused them to lose a second child in the process. You have spent the last 9 months trying to cover your tracks and keep yourself safe, but a family of five is now a family of three and they still have no answers. It's time to come forward, you can't hide forever. Your complete disregard for Leah's family's wellbeing is sickening and I can only hope that you will turn yourself in or at least give the police the information they need to find Leah and give her parents the tiniest bit of peace in knowing what happened to her or where she is. It's time to come clean, it's not too late to give this family the answers they so desperately need. Just tell them where she is. Just make this suffering end. You must have a conscience, you must know you're the only person who can end this family's nightmare. Just do the right thing. Just tell them where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member