Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"BW was a scholar, high school valedictorian, homecoming queen, had a 3.6-3.7 GPA, an ACT score of 24, and is a highly decorated officer in the Navy." She's not a highly decorated officer in the Navy. She's enlisted, and most of her ribbons are for either being deployed, being Active Duty during a War, or something to do with her Career Field. "Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal"-Awarded for Meritorious Service. She did have to be nominated for this by someone so not everyone receives this. That is the only ribbon she received that everyone else didn't receive. Everything else was received just by showing up and keeping her nose clean.

But not her house, no awards for keeping her house clean that’s for sure.

Stunned, the description from the neighbor made me think of the term hoarder. Her apartment was piled high with boxes and garbage bags. I watch that show "Hoarders" and it seems to fit what I have watched. moo
Hoarder or was she packing to move to the house on Ivy? I know people who pack their household goods to move in Garbage Bags and Blankets tied up by the corners:eek:.

More pondering.

DNA collection. I wonder who gave DNA if it was needed? Taylor's father? I'm wondering since BW was in a coma for awhile how that would work. She's charged with felonies, not a convicted felon. I'm not sure they could just swab her in the throes of a coma. Toothbrush, drinking glasses, etc left behind on base?
Her DNA is already on file with the Navy. All service members DNA is on file since 1992."
The Defense Department said today that it would establish a repository of genetic information on all American service members as a new way of identifying future casualties of war.

Samples of DNA, the basic material of heredity, will be obtained from blood and oral swabs. The samples will be added to existing fingerprint, dental and other records to produce a more comprehensive way of identifying the remains of war dead, said the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, which proposed the initiative.

"The establishment of this repository may very well mean that we will no longer have an 'unknown soldier' from future battle casualties," said Maj. Victor Weedn of the Army, chief of the institute's Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory.
***Interesting part***-"Major Weedn said each specimen would be treated "as medical specimen with confidentiality and respect," and testing would only be authorized for identification of human remains resulting from a military conflict or a mass disaster, like an airplane crash.

***The samples will not be available for testing for other purposes, like identifying those suspected of criminal activity or in paternity cases, unless subpoenaed by court order, he said."
Couldn't they conduct the test with blood drawn when she was admitted for her overdose?

That's possible except no one would have witnessed Taylor there at all. I think, like Casey Anthony, Brianna went to a place that she knew well. The area where Taylor was found is also remote. Additionally, I think she was hoping that the body, if ever found, would not be linked to a Jacksonville, Florida case. Brianna severely underestimated LE.

I suspect Taylor was dumped there some while back. As much as JSO is on this, let's not forget Alabama just had their collective hearts broken over Kamille McKinney. BW is as cornered as they come. This case will be gift wrapped and tied with a bow when it's all said and done. JMO.

More pondering.

DNA collection. I wonder who gave DNA if it was needed? Taylor's father? I'm wondering since BW was in a coma for awhile how that would work. She's charged with felonies, not a convicted felon. I'm not sure they could just swab her in the throes of a coma. Toothbrush, drinking glasses, etc left behind on base?

With having been charged with a felony, LE will at least swab her cheeks upon arrest and also fingerprint her. It is a felony arrest and legal, imo. They will have her DNA. I also do not understand a delay in announcing it is indeed Taylor. Maybe tomorrow.

I know a reporter said she was going to get in touch with the landlord to ask him and then nothing was ever said about it again. The house rented with a 12 month lease. Even if she isn't the one on the lease, she's paying the rent. She told the movers when she was moving"This isn't something I want to do but I have to". You have to move further away from the base into a shack AND continue paying rent on a decent sized apartment that would be clean if she cleaned it? Why did she "have" to move? I think it's because the neighbor was asking too many questions.
bbm

Agreed.
Also BW's family may have been trying to see Taylor ? :(

Either that or when she found out she had been walking around outside the apt is when she allegedly started being locked in the closet with open cans of food and feces. I think she started to be neglected when Brianna's shift changed at work, and also when she was promoted and received more responsibility at work. Wasn't that in April?
Wait....WHAT???? Closet???? :mad:

With having been charged with a felony, LE will at least swab her cheeks upon arrest and also fingerprint her. It is a felony arrest and legal, imo. They will have her DNA. I also do not understand a delay in announcing it is indeed Taylor. Maybe tomorrow.

Well theres part of my question. I seriously read you had to have a conviction. How outdated of me.

Either that or when she found out she had been walking around outside the apt is when she allegedly started being locked in the closet with open cans of food and feces. I think she started to be neglected when Brianna's shift changed at work, and also when she was promoted and received more responsibility at work. Wasn't that in April?

What?!?!?! Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member