GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
SK reply: Why were they passing notes instead of verbal conversation? How else would the inmate know details of where KK lived and others?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted ******

The inmate testified Frazee wanted to switch to notes instead of conversation when the material became more risky. Not sure how the inmate would’ve known besides Frazee. He did watch TV specials, but they didn’t mention some people he says Frazee referenced in the notes

10:06 PM - 15 Nov 2019

I guess Patrick didn't realize the punishment from 2nd grade that he had in class. That when you got caught passing notes, they get read aloud in class.

Decades later, in court

he can receive mail. he may have asked his mom, in a coded or camouflaged way, the street addresses of mutual friends.

or he may have had access to a computer in the law library area, that inmates can go to while they are in a trial. And they are legally allowed to research their trial and to have access to trial documents, etc. some addresses may have been available in that way?

Most of the article said location of their residences. Not necessarily their addresses?

Didn't Sam in his Friday overview talk about the children's towns they might be living in were correct. I'm thinking they all did not have specific addresses, just work locations of residences such as Which towns, especially if they were out-of-state Etc

Which charge will they all 12 unanimously agree to so quickly after polling and reading to understand the penal code statutes provided:

1st degree murder
Felony murder/theft
2nd degree murder
Manslaughter

All 12 must agree to just one of those. What do you think they will choose?
1st degree murder. Despicable, heinous crime to kill the mother of his child. Kelsey deserved so much more than he could ever offer her and I think she finally saw that. Hope he rots in prison.

Wonder what made PF the recognizable King of the Commi? The go-to guy?

I see a serious lack of leadership skills in PF so am guessing he was frequently seen stuffing his fat face with DingDongs, spray cheese, potted meat and other delicious health foods procured from the jail's mini 7-11.

I can just imagine PF's end of that initial conversation:

Sure thing! I'll buy you a bag of off-brand Cheetos if you'll make these mean old liars disappear.

Our code words are "Little Debbie."
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the article said location of their residences. Not necessarily their addresses?

Didn't Sam in his Friday overview talk about the children's towns they might be living in were correct. I'm thinking they all did not have specific addresses, just work locations of residences such as Which towns, especially if they were out-of-state Etc

Yes, from what Sam described, it sounded more like general areas, not like a house address. Of course, we are playing a little bit of telephone with relaying testimony, but that's how it sounded to me too.

Hopefully when this trial is all resolved, we will get the full open records document release like in the Watts case and can view all of PF's bountiful words.

SK reply: And we do not know who bailed John Doe our we just know Frazee helped or assisted in the bail process? How did LE make this determination that Frazee contributed?

I only have in my notes that Frazee helped somehow, via the napkin letters. He (Frazee) did call John Doe's "old lady" to come get him. That's all I caught

9:23 PM - 15 Nov 2019

This one got me....every word of it! My sides are going to be hurting from laughter too!
(The off-brand Cheetos and Little Debbie brought it on home!)

Please bold the whole thing and put it in color so nobody just scanning misses it, whoizzit!
HAH! I know you know exactly what I'm talking about!

Errrybody's been to a party/bbq where that one person brings those fat, tasteless puffs that seem like cuts from a pool noodle, only camouflaged with orange dust.

Not. A. Cheeto.

Notes, schmotes.

I imagine lots of mindless scribbles and doodles. And I do mean mindless.

Pages of hangman.

Self-affirmations consisting of "I am not a monster" and "no body, no crime."

Crude sketches of KK with intended damages inflicted, voodoo style.

His own stunted manifesto of hate, protestation and persecution.

So, of course, I'm in, too!

Ha!
We'll go halvsies.

HAH! I know you know exactly what I'm talking about!

Errrybody's been to a party/bbq where that one person brings those fat, tasteless puffs that seem like cuts from a pool noodle, only camouflaged with orange dust.

Not. A. Cheeto.
Yep! Makes my teeth feel gritty just reading about it.

SK reply: And we do not know who bailed John Doe our we just know Frazee helped or assisted in the bail process? How did LE make this determination that Frazee contributed?

I only have in my notes that Frazee helped somehow, via the napkin letters. He (Frazee) did call John Doe's "old lady" to come get him. That's all I caught

Obviously, any phone call made by PF to this guy’s “old lady,” proves that the letters are legit.

Especially when coupled with them matching PF’s handwriting, and containing information that wasn’t previously published.

Side point....

Another degrading remark about a woman.

I hate that term "old lady"...

Wonder what made PF the recognizable King of the Commi? The go-to guy?

I see a serious lack of leadership skills in PF so am guessing he was frequently seen stuffing his fat face with DingDongs, spray cheese, potted meat and other delicious health foods procured from the jail's mini 7-11.

I can just imagine PF's end of that initial conversation:

Sure thing! I'll buy you a bag of off-brand Cheetos if you'll make these mean old liars disappear.

Our code words are "Little Debbie."
:D:D:D So funny! Love your avatar!

Okay, so we are at 10.

Ten have replied and all said 1st degree murder, so far.
ETA:

ELEVEN, for 1st degree, with kkdj added in.
1st degree murder and felony murder/theft

First degree from me as well.

I vote guilty of first degree murder.

First degree murder.

First degree .... and if they don’t, then I give up on our justice system.

1st degree murder. Despicable, heinous crime to kill the mother of his child. Kelsey deserved so much more than he could ever offer her and I think she finally saw that. Hope he rots in prison.

Total= Seventeen votes for 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member