NY NY - NY, Hudson River, WhtFem 25 -35, UP14585, blue toenails, Sz8 Converse, clothes, Sep'14

jessr927

Justice for the Atlantic City 4
Reaction score
White female, 25-35 years old, 117 lbs, 63" tall

Straight hair approx. 10" in length
Brown eyes
Toenails painted blue

Black "GAP Favorite" t-shirt, size medium
Grey polkadot "Wet Seal" tank top, size extra small
Black "Aeropostale Stretch" camisole, size large
"Blue Asphalt" jeans, size 3 regular
Blue polkadot "Aerie boy brief" panties, size small
Black Converse sneakers, women's size 8

Two brown hair ties on right wrist

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14585

Oh I had not heard about this one. Thank you for posting it

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP14585 Female, White / Caucasian
Date FoundSeptember 30, 2014
Location FoundNew York, New York

SexFemale
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Estimated Age Range25-35 Years
Estimated Year of Death 2014
Estimated PMI Days
Height 5' 3"(63 inches) , Measured
Weight 117 lbs, Measured

Location Found Map
Street Address Pier 90 between West 51st and 52nd streets New York, New York
CountyNew York County

Circumstances of Recovery Unknown female found floating in Hudson River by boaters.

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Straight hair, approximately 10" in length

Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Toenails painted blue

Black "GAP Favorite" t-shirt, size medium
Grey polka dot "Wet Seal" tank top, size extra small
Black "Aeropostale Stretch" camisole, size large
"Blue Asphalt" jeans, size 3 regular
Blue polkadot "Aerie boy brief" panties, size small

Black Converse sneakers, women's size 8

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Unidentified Person Case

According to Lost & Found, excluded for being this UID:
Cynthia Robison, dob 1969 from CA
Chelsea Ricker, dob 1988, NJ

Maybe Tyler Dominque? She fits in the stats..

Missing Person Case
Oh Good find BitofHope! She was last heard of in May that gives enough time for her to travel nd end up in ny by September . I did notice it says they are not sure if she left with someone. I wonder if there is more info on her. Going to look around. She looks good to me though!!

According to Lost & Found, excluded for being this UID:
Cynthia Robison, dob 1969 from CA
Chelsea Ricker, dob 1988, NJ

Not to be judgemental in anyway...but why this two women, they both seem to have been arrested (mugshot)...and their faces look like they were heavy on drugs (crack?) Are they searching in a certain direction based on the UID found?

Not to be judgemental in anyway...but why this two women, they both seem to have been arrested (mugshot)...and their faces look like they were heavy on drugs (crack?) Are they searching in a certain direction based on the UID found?
Wow your right? Maybe they found drugs in her system? Or she had a strung out look? I wish they had a sketch or a bit more info or something else to go by.

Maybe this woman that was with her kid. She went missing on the 24th of September from Highland NY

{{metaTitle}}

EVERETTE BROWN

getImage

DOB:03/31/2007
Sex:Male
HGT:4'00"
WGT:45 lbs.
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown
Race:White

Other Information: Everette is a missing 7-year-old child who was last seen with his mother Jodie Brown. His hair is styled in dreadlocks and law enforcement has reason to believe he may be in danger. It is believed that Everette and Jodie have traveled to London, England.
Investigating Agency: Lloyd Town Police Department

Case Date: 09/26/2014

JODIE BROWN

getImage

DOB:08/13/1976
Sex:Female
HGT:5'01"
WGT:105 lbs.
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Green
Race:White

Oh geeze I was just looking at the photo and was not even paying attention to what I copied. Blonde hair and Green eyes never mind

Based on the clothing, I'd guess she's at the lower end of the 25 - 35 age spectrum -- in her 20s or maybe even teens. Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Blue Asphalt and Aerie (American Eagle Outfitters) were all popular with young women in that age group. And the jeans are a juniors size (size 3).

New York Post article:

A person was found floating in the Hudson River Tuesday near the Manhattan Cruise Terminal in Hell’s Kitchen, cops said.
A passerby spotted the body near 51st Street and 12th Avenue at the port side of a cruise ship around 8:50 a.m. and called 911, authorities said.
Police are investigating how the person wound up in the water. It wasn’t immediately clear how the person died and if there is any foul play suspected, authorities said.
The identity of the deceased is pending proper family notification.​

Interesting that they make it sound like they know the identity of the person and they're just not releasing it to the public until the family is notified. But it's possible that the NYPD source and/or the journalist got it wrong and the identity was actually unknown.

New York Post article:

A person was found floating in the Hudson River Tuesday near the Manhattan Cruise Terminal in Hell’s Kitchen, cops said.
A passerby spotted the body near 51st Street and 12th Avenue at the port side of a cruise ship around 8:50 a.m. and called 911, authorities said.
Police are investigating how the person wound up in the water. It wasn’t immediately clear how the person died and if there is any foul play suspected, authorities said.
The identity of the deceased is pending proper family notification.​

Interesting that they make it sound like they know the identity of the person and they're just not releasing it to the public until the family is notified. But it's possible that the NYPD source and/or the journalist got it wrong and the identity was actually unknown.

Thanks for this info Digitective. It sure sounds like they know who she was. What a horrible news to get for family and friends. We will find out soon, I hope. BTW Jane Does Namus file is still up. I wonder....it's seem logical to me that they take it down if notification of the family is pending, but maybe they have a pile of work and didn't get to it yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back