KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not victim blaming at all but can I just say that i was trying to catch up on this case while on a road trip and people close to her make it hard. Hoping Andrea is still around to tell the tale but the shady company she kept make me think she isn’t

Not victim blaming at all but can I just say that i was trying to catch up on this case while on a road trip and people close to her make it hard. Hoping Andrea is still around to tell the tale but the shady company she kept make me think she isn’t

Too much time has gone on.

By now, if she was still alive, she would have contact someone.

I do not believe she would leave her kids questioning and wondering where mommy went if she is indeed still alive.

Jmo

Without giving names can you provide an example of how she might have been placing herself at risk?

Without giving names can you provide an example of how she might have been placing herself at risk?

I’m pretty sure even vaguely explaining it would be against TOS. There are just a few people who claim to helping and fund-raise and run various groups in her name There is just ALOT of drama surrounding them. I can barely keep up with this case away from Websleuths bc it makes my head hurt.

I saw where Erin mentioned that CCSAR’s K9 was able to track her route from her moms house to Erin’s that night. She confirmed that the dog showed that Andrea crossed over one of the little bridges behind the apartments on Fincastle. Erin had said previously that Andrea would’ve most likely taken that route home. It’s a lot quicker but it’s hard to visualize if you aren’t familiar with the area and it doesn’t show up on google maps.

I saw where Tracy Leonard also wrote that he was hoping to give an update by the end of this wk. It’s going on month 3, and the holidays are coming up :( I can’t imagine what her parents and kids are going through.

hmmmm, still this all sounds not right for a disappearance IMO... I have no theory what happened but just feel like there is a lot more to this story, and I just hope those who GENUINELY love this woman get the answers they need soon. I have no SM accounts so I have no idea what might be said there, but can only hope that things are being reported to the proper LE to investigate.

I just don't think this is at all how it was presented. And it's sad for MIA's credibility.

I saw where Erin mentioned that CCSAR’s K9 was able to track her route from her moms house to Erin’s that night. She confirmed that the dog showed that Andrea crossed over one of the little bridges behind the apartments on Fincastle. Erin had said previously that Andrea would’ve most likely taken that route home. It’s a lot quicker but it’s hard to visualize if you aren’t familiar with the area and it doesn’t show up on google maps.

I saw where Tracy Leonard also wrote that he was hoping to give an update by the end of this wk. It’s going on month 3, and the holidays are coming up :( I can’t imagine what her parents and kids are going through.
From her mom’s house to Erin’s - I would have thought it would have been from Erin’s to her mom’s house?

Now her sister says that her other sister and her boyfriend changed the locks so Andrea could not get in.
What? That’s pretty huge. I feel like there’s constantly more slowly coming out that makes it clear why people have been sort of questioning the family. One would change locks when they don’t trust someone- was she stealing money? Drug or alcohol habit? Alarming imo

What the heck?!?

Why not throw the facts out on the table right off the bat? Hard to solve a puzzle with a bunch of missing pieces. I think family dynamics and Andrea’s state of mind were part of her disappearance. Leaving parts out for whatever purpose hinders the investigation - hopefully the PI had all this information from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998