Identified! GA - Cherokee Co, Remains in Woods Behind Home on Purcell Ln, July 2018 - Gary Farris *wife arrested

FWIW, Melody’s boyfriend is listed online as a territory manager with Nortrax, a company that sells farm and forestry equipment. I wonder if she carried Gary’s body to the burn pit on a piece of earth moving machinery.

I don't understand why she hasn't been formally indicted yet. If there are really "rich people rules," you'd think they'd be being applied to push for swift justice, since Gary was such a prominent ATL attorney.

I don't understand why she hasn't been formally indicted yet. If there are really "rich people rules," you'd think they'd be being applied to push for swift justice, since Gary was such a prominent ATL attorney.

she is now the rich ppl.

I REALLY feel for his son and his siblings. His sisters are so sweet. I think he was the only brother.

There's something holding up the indictment, it seems. I don't think even the best defense attorneys can delay a case if the prosecution is competent, has enough evidence to both present to a GJ, get a true bill, and proceed to trial.

You can believe me or not, but Cherokee County does NOT have a good record when it comes to judiciary matters. I'd be looking in the direction of the District Attorney's office.

Gary was a prominent Atlanta attorney. One of the problems is that, because of his age group, there likely is not a huge contingent of people clamoring for justice for Gary in Cherokee Co., GA.
What really should happen, if possible, is for the proceedings to be taken over by a higher agency than the county DA's office. possibly handled by the State Attorney General or the state AG assigning the prosecution to Fulton Co. IF there are special circumstances present that pose a conflict of interest in Cherokee Co., due to Gary's prominence and long service to Atlanta ( Fulton Co).
I have no confidence in them based on living about 1 mile from the Cherokee Co. line in East Cobb Co.

Gary is the victim and victim's rights come first.

Couldn't agree more with the notion of Gary's rights needing to come first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back