The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Andrew makes craziest claim yet as he tells the Queen his car crash TV sex quiz was ‘a great success’

In a show of support yesterday, the Queen stood by her “favourite son” as they attended church on the Windsor estate where they live.

His pal revealed last night: “The Duke went to church with the Queen and was heard telling her it’s all been a great success.

“He thinks he’s done the right thing and has put the criticism to rest. He was all smiles and was looking very buoyant and happy.”

The Queen arrived in a car while Andrew went separately to the Royal Chapel of All Saints.

The pal went on: “As well as chatting, Andrew and the Queen also prayed together.

Deluded Andrew told the Queen his car crash interview was 'a great success'

A barrage of photos of Prince Andrew dancing with woman, looking rather sweaty are popping up all over the internet. And some of it look like PDA. This article is not the worst, by far:

Was talking to my Mum this morning and the topic of the Prince Andrew interview came up and she rightly said that every photo of Andrew since the Falklands will be gone through and scrutinised for drops of sweat.

Bet in a few days they'll have a former colleague from the Navy come forward and say that he saw Andrew sweating

When you look at a photo of Andrew from this years Trooping the Colour, during which soliders regularly pass out as its during the height of summer and ask yourself if someone who has just regained the ability to sweat or sweats very little would be allowed to wear a bearskin hat and full military uniform riding a horse in July. Theres no way they would let him do this, people who can't sweat are at risk of dying as they can over heat.

Also look at the 2 postings after the Falklands the Mediterranean and the Far East. I remember Fergie went to join him in Australia after Beatrice was born. IMHO if he actually couldn't sweat after Falklands but they didn't want to kick him out of the Navy he would not have been sent to such hot countries. Also there would be multiple reports of him passing out because of getting overheated

647 × 1024

I pulled this off of the other thread. I don't have access to the full article, but you can get the idea from the snippet that can be seen.

Prince Andrew’s PR man quit after advising against interview

I would quit too just in case anyone thought I was involved in advising the Prince in this disaster.

The Duchess of Cambridge’s private secretary of two years has quit too although it is being reported she left on good terms. The royals don’t seem able to keep their staff long anymore.

Royal crisis? Queen has 'lost control' of Buckingham Palace according to royal insiders

Royal crisis? Queen has 'lost control' of Buckingham Palace according to royal insiders

It is disgraceful what Her Majesty is going through at 93 years of age she should not be facing these problems at this time in her life.

The Queen has dealt with quite some crises in her time but this has to be the worst. Fergie's exploits, the aftermath of Diana's tragic death, everything just pales in comparison to the possibility of a Royal participating in such horrific crimes.

I can't imagine what this is doing to her health and I sympathise with her. She may be Queen but she is also a mum, however this is not going to go away. She desperately needs to pull the whole family into line and if they refuse to behave they need to be cut off. If she can't or won't take control, Charles and William need to step up and help her because their reputation and their future is on the line if this gets any worse.

This is amazing! Thanks so much for the tip! I love the Raven Master's outfit! Never knew there was such a job!

This is delightful.

I always think... never more quoth the raven!

There is a pair of crows who nest in the same pine tree each year where I live. They are the smart, slightly smaller cousins of the raven. Their babies are the cutest with the parents helicoptering when they fledge the nest. Very vocal, and distinctive, and the baby crow squawk is a muffled sound.

Smart, smart birds. The ravens obvi know a good deal when they see one! I love the routine of the raven master and the ravens. TY for posting this delightful video!

Oh good lord. This guy is the worst. My advise to Prince Andrew is he should just lay low the rest of life, do good deeds and NEVER do an interview again. No one will ever see him as anything but a pedophile who has pedophile friends. Gross.

Prince Andrew has never appeared to be a bright man, but I highly doubt he would say something like that to a non-white person in a meeting. The Queen, Prince Phillip, and the Queen Mum have NEVER supported that type of racism so I can't believe Andrew would have this old fashioned phrase as part of his vocabulary.

I guess the guy could be lying, but that's a pretty big lie to tell.

Oh good lord. This guy is the worst. My advise to Prince Andrew is he should just lay low the rest of life, do good deeds and NEVER do an interview again. No one will ever see him as anything but a pedophile who has pedophile friends. Gross.

The most unfortunate thing about it is that even if he hasn't done anything wrong he has compounded the rumours by doing the interview. He would have been better lying low in public and quietly speaking to the authorities and telling them what he knows, or doesn't as the case may be.

Prince Andrew has never appeared to be a bright man, but I highly doubt he would say something like that to a non-white person in a meeting. The Queen, Prince Phillip, and the Queen Mum have NEVER supported that type of racism so I can't believe Andrew would have this old fashioned phrase as part of his vocabulary.

I don't know what to think about that. It is an absolutely outrageous thing to say and I do think it would have come out sooner. It is an example though, of the can of worms this situation has opened. There are former high ranking members of staff speaking out today about the Queen losing control. It's so sad that her reputation is taking this battering after 6 decades of public service.

On a lighter note, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be appearing at the Royal Variety Performance this evening. I look forward to seeing them.

Look at this lovely portrait of The Queen and Prince Philip done in 1992 by the late photographer, Terry O'Neil

iconicimages_terryoneill23.jpg

And the Corgi upstages them all !

Andrew is abominable. His comparison of the girls at Epstein’s house to the staff at the palaces was a clear allusion to their status as prostitutes. The Queen shares his opinions.

I glanced at the comments on “The Daily Mail” and the best rated EQUATED Andrew with Meghan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire