Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said Sera.

I was completely shocked yesterday when we heard the news of Haydon's death and felt desperately sad to think of a young man with so much life ahead of him who has now died, due to the torment of this situation.

The persons responsible for Leah's disappearance ( and death imo ) must also have family and I would hope one or more of them will have enough decency , or at least weight on their conscience, to tell the Croucher family where Leah is and enable them to organise a proper funeral for her, together with Haydon - and allow them to be able to grieve for the loss of their two children/siblings.

Even if those who are responsible for Leah's * disappearance * present a story which is not the complete truth, at least do one thing right and speak up. Think how it would feel if this were two of your own precious children who had both departed this world far too young.

Recently, Joy Morgan's mum described it as a 'miracle' that she could have a proper funeral for her daughter who'd been missing, presumed deceased, for so long.

It's in someone's power to give the Croucher family a little miracle here. It won't bring Haydon back, it might not be a case of Leah coming back alive. But whoever knows what did happen, whoever has suspicions and they've been holding back due to fear...your fear doesn't compare with what Leah's family are going through. It's time to put them first.

Last night I was sad but today I am angry. Someone out there knows what's happened to Leah and their resistance to come forwards with information has resulted in her brother's death. As if the family weren't already going through enough, not knowing whether they should still have hope that their daughter is alive or whether they should be grieving her death - now their son is gone too. Not only is he gone, he died still not knowing whether Leah is still out there, whether she'll eventually come home to find her brother is gone.

If you're reading this and you know what happened to Leah - pay attention to these words: your lack of willingness to come forwards with the truth has literally killed someone. Your selfishness has not only caused 9 months of unimaginable mental torture for Leah's parents, it's caused them to lose a second child in the process. You have spent the last 9 months trying to cover your tracks and keep yourself safe, but a family of five is now a family of three and they still have no answers. It's time to come forward, you can't hide forever. Your complete disregard for Leah's family's wellbeing is sickening and I can only hope that you will turn yourself in or at least give the police the information they need to find Leah and give her parents the tiniest bit of peace in knowing what happened to her or where she is. It's time to come clean, it's not too late to give this family the answers they so desperately need. Just tell them where she is. Just make this suffering end. You must have a conscience, you must know you're the only person who can end this family's nightmare. Just do the right thing. Just tell them where she is.

That's absolutely right, getting away with it is top priority for murders and kidnappers, no matter how many people suffer/perish as a consequence.

Shame and conscience non existent:- these people are quite happy to take it to the grave in order to avoid prison and the judicial face up.

Its possible Leah is still alive in some kind of lair and has no idea what has happened!.

The search for new leads to find Leah must continue.

These last three messages are brilliant. I echo your comments, I don’t think Leah’s alive bit this family must have closure now.
To anyone hiding information for a family member or friend, start to think what you’re doing.

And yes, it will make a huge, huge difference to the community to have Leah back now. Nothing can undo what has already happened but any and every small comfort will make a difference. Haydon, I am so sorry we couldn’t help you more. Leah, I am sorry we haven’t found you yet.
Jade, John, Claire, Tracy, and family, our thoughts are with you. Too much sadness, and too much tragedy far too young. May you have the strength to get through this utter madness.

Tributes pour in for brother of missing Milton Keynes woman Leah Croucher after he died on nine-month anniversary of her disappearance

Another article by a local newspaper, desperately sad and highlights his desperation to know about his sister
A quote from the article bringmeacupoft shared:

"This week Song Moo Kwan clubs all over the country will be holding a minute's silence during their training sessions as a tribute to Haydon."

My heart is breaking again.

Another quote from BringMe's link above -

In May, three months after Leah went missing, Haydon appeared in court accused by police of making threats to Leah's work colleague - man called Adnan Choudhury - who the court described as her ex boyfriend.

Judge Sheridan said of Mr Choudhury: “The police have fully investigated the person you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support your suspicions.

Mr Choudhury has since denied he was in a relationship with Leah.

lengthy articles.
Without you: what it's like to be the sibling of a missing person
"When someone disappears, it is often their parents who are thrust into the spotlight. But what of the brothers and sisters left behind? Here, five talk frankly about those they have loved – and lost"

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._missing_people_Loss_and_unending_not_knowing
"A person going missing changes family and friends
who are left behind. Drawing on a qualitative research
study about the experiences of adult siblings of long-
term missing people, this article discusses experiences
of loss when a sibling goes missing. It establishes
the significance of sibling relationships, describes the
nature of the loss experience and identifies some issues
to consider in offering support to the siblings of missing
people and their families."
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/217714.pdf
My Brother Went Missing, And The Search For Him Turned My World Upside Down | HuffPost
"When Matt went missing, my own life suddenly became public and seemed to be solely defined by this tragedy. I couldn’t go anywhere without people consoling me. I couldn’t even distract myself long enough to catch a breath. My Facebook feed was filled with Matt’s “MISSING” flyers ― roughly 3,000 people shared my post about his disappearance. It felt like nearly every transit stop in Chicago featured my brother’s face and my contact information.

My phone rang, vibrated or dinged every five minutes.

“I’m so, so sorry Andrew,” read the texts. “Please share for a friend,” read the Facebook wall posts. “For any information on my best friend Matt Devendorf, please contact Andrew Devendorf. He was last seen at Montrose Harbor,” stated the flyers. And no matter how much hope I had that Matt would walk through the door of our apartment, each notification I received sounded the same message in my head: Your brother is dead.

What was I supposed to do? Silencing my phone or logging off my social media to try and avoid the insanity that consumed my life wasn’t an option. With each ring, there was a chance I could talk to my mom, the detective working on Matt’s case or even my brother himself. Every tweet or email was filled with the chance that someone might have some information that might lead us to him.

I started to feel like my life was out of my control ― as if I was a character in some cruel writer’s novel. Kurt Vonnegut once said that to write a good story, “Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them.”

I quickly realized my friends, extended family and co-workers were feeling just as powerless to help me ― or even to know what to say or do in the face of such an awful, unthinkable experience. Should they distract me? Tell me to keep hope alive? Hug me? Tell me I’m “in their thoughts and prayers”?

If you want to do something for someone, then you should just do it. Don’t offer to bake a cake. Bake a cake and convey the message, ‘This sucks. I have no idea what you’re experiencing. Just know that I care.’
There’s no social script for how to react when a person goes missing. There are no guidelines for what’s appropriate and inappropriate. Most of us never even consider that this could happen.

But since it happened to me, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about how people should (or at least could) respond to this situation and similar ones involving trauma or loss, like the death of a friend’s parent. So when someone says, “What can I do to help you?” and there’s no good answer, the best response might be to provide some solid examples of what not to do.

Don’t offer to bake treats. Just bake treats".

Only just heard and I just want to sit in a dark room and cry.
Rest in Peace Haydon, you poor lad. Life is just so cruel sometimes.
This family were suffering through so much unimaginable pain already.
My thoughts are with them all in this time of utter grief . <3

Brother of missing Leah Croucher, 19, committed suicide | Daily Mail

From the article-

"The brother of missing Leah Croucher has died after being found hanged, with his family saying he was 'alone and lost' nine months after she disappeared.

'Finding your son and for Jade, her own brothers lifeless body, both trying in vain to breathe air into him. Hearing your own screams between each compression on his chest.

'Your daughter begging for him to come back to us and telling him how loved he is. An image of his beautiful lifeless face forever imprinted in our minds.

21146266-7695591-Haydon_s_sister_Leah_with_whom_he_was_very_close_has_not_been_se-a-135_1574089304119.jpg

Haydon's sister Leah, with whom he was very close, has not been seen since February this year
21154424-7695591-image-a-46_1574081563013.jpg

His mother Tracey Furness has revealed that Haydon 'felt so alone, so lost, so broken that he felt he had no other choice other than to take his own life' last Thursday"

Last edited:
Brother of missing Leah Croucher, 19, committed suicide | Daily Mail

From the article-

"The brother of missing Leah Croucher has died after being found hanged, with his family saying he was 'alone and lost' nine months after she disappeared.

'Finding your son and for Jade, her own brothers lifeless body, both trying in vain to breathe air into him. Hearing your own screams between each compression on his chest.

'Your daughter begging for him to come back to us and telling him how loved he is. An image of his beautiful lifeless face forever imprinted in our minds.

21146266-7695591-Haydon_s_sister_Leah_with_whom_he_was_very_close_has_not_been_se-a-135_1574089304119.jpg

Haydon's sister Leah, with whom he was very close, has not been seen since February this year
21154424-7695591-image-a-46_1574081563013.jpg

His mother Tracey Furness has revealed that Haydon 'felt so alone, so lost, so broken that he felt he had no other choice other than to take his own life' last Thursday"

Tracy's post is just heart breaking. His poor family. RIP Haydon I hope you find some peace.

So sad for that anguish he went through.

Some of the articles have very mean comments about the family using poor Haydon's death to fish for Instagram and Facebook likes - I wish these comments were more closely monitored, as if they haven't got enough to deal with....

Some of the articles have very mean comments about the family using poor Haydon's death to fish for Instagram and Facebook likes - I wish these comments were more closely monitored, as if they haven't got enough to deal with....

Anyone trolling or making filthy comments after a tragedy is just a IMO.
They obviously have no shame.

That DM article has over 500 positive comments from all over the country and I only found two that were negative about using SM. There are always some.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle